The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

Comon DE give these poor people(players) some UMBRA news.All (even me) desperately want umbra ,and such loyal players deserve some news to which we can rely on it...I think we deserve at least that much.

"All players desperately want Umbra" - Citation Needed.

Also, false. I don't desperately want it. I will wait to see what happens.

You know what I would do, if I were over at DE?

Every time someone posted a thread demanding Umbra, I'd delay the release by a day. I'd keep a chart, with a little tick mark for each time the players themselves got Umbra's release pushed back.

Around about next August, I'd release the chart. I'd make a margarita out of tears, and never run out of salt to rim the glass with.

I'd advise you to just forget about him and just wake up one day and discover that he has been released

This. It's definitely best to just completely forget about the frame.

No, forgetting about it is EXCALY what DE want, to avoid releasing him, and then we'll never get her, so NO we WILL NOT forget about her, this will stay on toll until DE get into gear

Edited by LegionCynex

No, forgetting about it is EXCALY what DE want, to avoid releasing him, and then we'll never get her, so NO we WILL NOT forget about her, this will stay on toll until DE get into gear

Her? R.I.P Excalibur.

Also, why should they avoid releasing him? To cause more rage in the forums? Doesn't make sense. I'd rather wait for him to come out instead of throwing a frame half-baked into the game like wukong or nezha.

Her? R.I.P Excalibur.

Also, why should they avoid releasing him? To cause more rage in the forums? Doesn't make sense. I'd rather wait for him to come out instead of throwing a frame half-baked into the game like wukong or nezha.

Yeah..Her, shes..uh...uhm......I..eh...uhm..eh...uh

I Should Go...

On to topic: Turst me, forgetting about him, is the excat path is what DE wants, just look at the other post where made

On to topic: Turst me, forgetting about him, is the excat path is what DE wants, just look at the other post where made

Scrolled back some sites...yeah i get what you mean. Sorry for not reading through 23 pages xD

And yeah, it seems like it's not a unique issue...but i still don't get why they should move it for no reason. Especially since so many people seem to prepared their wallets for him...

But i got to say, i personally find it kinda hard to NOT forget about him, since i'm not really looking forward to another excalibur. He got enough love already imo. (tons of skins, tons of helmets, rework etc.)

Scrolled back some sites...yeah i get what you mean. Sorry for not reading through 23 pages xD

And yeah, it seems like it's not a unique issue...but i still don't get why they should move it for no reason. Especially since so many people seem to prepared their wallets for him...

But i got to say, i personally find it kinda hard to NOT forget about him, since i'm not really looking forward to another excalibur. He got enough love already imo. (tons of skins, tons of helmets, rework etc.)

Thats a good point, but no one will move on, due to the fact that we don't want to give them that chance to let us forget and them ending up winning, thus we ending up not getting it, as the vibe we been getting is that we should of neevr found out about this. They are delaying it, for a really bad excuse, and if we forget then DE has that break of line, for never letting it come out.

So yes, it is a good point, but the pure fact is: WE WILL NOT FORGET.

Until Umbra is out, this topic will keep pushing, we got 2-3 weeks until Feb, hopefully by then we hear something.