The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

2 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Just a skin? After almost 10 months of a fully developed frame sitting in the bench waiting to be released? After all this time of listening DE saying that they want "something special" for him, and no giving any acurate info? You must be joking 

True, but it's not like nothing happened in Warframe meanwhile. 

In those 10 months Warframe received more improvements, quality additions and contents than in the whole  3 1/2 years lifetime. 

I mean, we're all hungry for Umbra, me included, but heck guys, it'll come when it's ready and when it's his turn. 

One thing is waiting for a content so much that you're disappointed waiting, another is being so obsessed that you can't see anything else especially when so much bigger and more important stuff(for the whole game I mean) are developed and released. 

I'm in the first group so I can't say I'm not disappointed after every devstream without concrete news, but that's it for Warframe is way more than a single frame version, no matter how controversial and anticipated that is. 

Edited by siralextraffo

8 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

True, but it's not like nothing happened in Warframe meanwhile. 

In those 10 months Warframe received more improvements, quality additions and contents than in the whole  3 1/2 years lifetime. 

I mean, we're all hungry for Umbra, me included, but heck guys, it'll come when it's ready and when it's his turn. 

One thing is waiting for a content so much that you're disappointed waiting, another is being so obsessed that you can't see anything else especially when so much bigger and more important stuff(for the whole game I mean) are developed and released. 

I'm in the first group so I can't say I'm not disappointed after every devstream without concrete news, but that's it for Warframe is way more than a single frame version, no matter how controversial and anticipated that is. 

Honestly I like the content that has been released during the wait for umbras, in fact I like Inaros, so I'll take all the time needed to max him. I like the whole current state of the game, and I'd even say that I still loving the game in the dame way I liked it when I first played it. The only thing I don't like is the feeling of stall while talking about Umbra Frames (assuming excal won't be the only one) and how DE doesn't do anything to change that feeling and doing as if umbra never existed instead.

Hey folks. Let's not derail this thread into a "Why Excalibur Prime Should Return" argument, because the answer is thusly: he won't be returning, period.

Now, let's steer this back to Umbra related discussion. I don't want to have to lock this thread for chronic derailment. 

people are still complaining about excal prime?

I mean seriously, don't get mad because you showed up to the party late and now all food is gone. Sure they could go get more food but you cant expect them to do that. You missed your chance

Its not DEs fault you started playing the game after the founders packs were discontinued.

1 minute ago, HerpDerpy said:

people are still complaining about excal prime?

I mean seriously, don't get mad because you showed up to the party late and now all food is gone. Sure they could go get more food but you cant expect them to do that. You missed your chance

Its not DEs fault you started playing the game after the founders packs were discontinued.

Can I have some chicken, I hope there's some chicken left at the party.....but not spicy chicken...... 

15 hours ago, DevilOfRamadi said:

Stop deleting my posts. Umbra can not come any sooner. This is annoying -_-.

stick with the thread topic would be my suggestion 

12 hours ago, Demoonic said:

I wonder how many Shadow Stalker cosplayers we're going to see after he is released, probably a lot- I know I'll be doing that for a little while lol.

?

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

kD8TtSO.jpg xD

I think that makes sense that we get Umbra in PC anniversary.... 

I would agree, though that would sound more like a flat addition rather than a system developed to implement him in the game...

Edited by siralextraffo

20 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

still wondering what warframes have orokin words/numbers

what do they say, is there any  pattern 

just pondering if there is some pattern the devs could use to figure out the lineup for umbras....

Well I would think that the Stalker's Acolytes were a hint to the first Umbra's that we might get. (Valkyr, Frost, Limbo, Mesa, Loki, and Nekros) Though Limbo would need a rework before his Umbra is released.

Edited by (PS4)LenKun98
Typos

20 hours ago, Letter13 said:

Hey folks. Let's not derail this thread into a "Why Excalibur Prime Should Return" argument, because the answer is thusly: he won't be returning, period.

Now, let's steer this back to Umbra related discussion. I don't want to have to lock this thread for chronic derailment. 

Why not , Frost Prime was back so mybe next one will be Excalibur 

1 hour ago, (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000 said:

Makes sense 

Eh, not really, it seems that DE wants to make another cinematic quest to introduce Umbra Frames so that it makes sense lore wise and the Sands of Inaros quest was just added so we might have to wait until U19 for that only if we get news in the upcoming devstreams

On 2/25/2016 at 2:47 AM, (PS4)Redemption_015 said:

Patience is a virtue correct. But after nine months of waiting, it's starts to run thin.

They have given us no solid info whatsoever. You believe that vague tweets and outright blips  count as solid information? Do honestly believe that after nine months they still don't know how to implement him? That's utter rubbish. 

They said Umbra was on top of their to-do list for 2016, but they seem to be desperately concentrating on anything but Umbra. Having a good ten minutes spent on him in the next Devstream would be enough for a lot of people. Why is everyone acting like it is such a hard request?

This.

5 hours ago, (PS4)LenKun98 said:

Eh, not really, it seems that DE wants to make another cinematic quest to introduce Umbra Frames so that it makes sense lore wise and the Sands of Inaros quest was just added so we might have to wait until U19 for that only if we get news in the upcoming devstreams

Idk his comment was just highlighted as the best answer

1 hour ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

I tend to think the same, but on the other hand I guess it may also come as something not linked to a big update; unless the "2 months" guess Steve made in January was referring to Umbra being part of 18.5, which seems anyway odd to me..