The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

On 3/17/2016 at 0:08 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i can't delete the quote 

9 hours ago, ZodiacShinryu said:

) the devs seemed to want to make the umbra a little different mechanically (the umbra system) 

I always had the impression they meant obtaining them would use a different system, not a new gameplay system. 

10 minutes ago, D20 said:

Thread cleaned : I hid a plenty of posts because we're reviewing some information. Everything might came back or not depending of what we find about it.

Has been checked and been confirmed as a troll attempt, the posts will remain hidden.

A reminder to everyone to not troll or spread mis-information on Excalibur Umbra. We understand you want him. However spreading mis-information will only lead to posts being removed and the thread might even get locked.

2 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Has been checked and been confirmed as a troll attempt, the posts will remain hidden.

A reminder to everyone to not troll or spread mis-information on Excalibur Umbra. We understand you want him. However spreading mis-information will only lead to posts being removed and the thread might even get locked.

thanks for the heads up

and for your time/effort in cleaning it up , we do appreciate it

24 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

I hope the whole "Steve being sent to another dimension to look for info on Umbra" was an allusion to something and not just some stupid injoke they used for the Devstream. I'm hoping next time Steve shows up there will be some sort of concrete material on him.

Pretty sure all it meant was, "he's not here because he's having a post st Patrick's day hangover". Nothing to read into about Umbra. 

7 minutes ago, KinetosImpetus said:

Pretty sure all it meant was, "he's not here because he's having a post st Patrick's day hangover". Nothing to read into about Umbra. 

She made a joke relating to Inaros when steve was out a few streams ago, so you can understand why people are thinking it's related to Umbra (Including me) I HOPE that's what it means

4 minutes ago, Demoonic said:

She made a joke relating to Inaros when steve was out a few streams ago, so you can understand why people are thinking it's related to Umbra (Including me) I HOPE that's what it means

Sheldon said Steve sent him some texts that couldn't be repeated. Not revealed like Umbra info, repeated, like drunk texts. 

17 minutes ago, KinetosImpetus said:

Sheldon said Steve sent him some texts that couldn't be repeated. Not revealed like Umbra info, repeated, like drunk texts. 

Yeah, I know the reason he wasn't there was because he was in a hangover from the previous night lol. I'm talking about WHAT Rebecca said, and what she said sounds like a hint to the way Umbra is going to be introduced like the way that she joked about Steve having "The mummie's curse" before they revealed Inaros 

Spoiler

JLsfC6u.jpg

Edited by Demoonic

6 minutes ago, Demoonic said:

Yeah, I know the reason he wasn't there was because he was in a hangover from the previous night lol. I'm talking about WHAT Rebecca said, and what she said sounds like a hint to the way Umbra is going to be introduced like the way that she joked about Steve having "The mummie's curse" before they revealed Inaros 

Reveal hidden contents

JLsfC6u.jpg

it does fit the previous case 

boPrhuu.gif

5 hours ago, Demoonic said:

Reveal hidden contents

JLsfC6u.jpg

Spoiler

iZCumYM.jpg

1 hour ago, XideBeast said:

94% will be same so i guess the differrent things would be gold medalic and the scarf.....but hope not the scarf.....its too cool

I hope it's neither of those, they're the reason I want him in the first place and if they removed those.....well he wouldn't be special would he.... 

so painful........just waiting and hope that DE will make us feel surprise....

27 minutes ago, Demoonic said:

I hope it's neither of those, they're the reason I want him in the first place and if they removed those.....well he wouldn't be special would he.... 

Hopefully the loincloth gets turned into an auxiliary attachment and the scarf into a syandana (yomo umbra?) so we can disable them if we get bored of those.

Imo, the scarf + a syandana is a little too much and I don't like how it looks. Maybe adding 3 auxiliary attachments (scarf only, loinclonth only, and scarf + loincloth) to keep all of the options would be even better.

About that 6% difference with china Umbra Prime, it might be just modified gold bits shape, less gold bits, color pattern changes, helmet redesign, or whatever. I'd prefer DE giving us Umbra looking like the chinese one, but well, there's a chance for that 6% difference to make our Umbra look even better than Umbra Prime. Who knows? After all they haven't shown even a concept art of our umbra.

Edited by -----LegioN-----

12 hours ago, XideBeast said:

94% will be same so i guess the differrent things would be gold medalic and the scarf.....but hope not the scarf.....its too cool

11 hours ago, Demoonic said:

supposed to be 94% same, just less gold is all. i want the arm hooks to stay gold D: those are my favorite part

21 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

supposed to be 94% same, just less gold is all. i want the arm hooks to stay gold D: those are my favorite part

that's not even a big deal if you have the orokin color pack since as long as it retains the metallic texture you can recolor it to look exactly like orokin gold or, if you're cheap, there's a gold in the Easter pack that works just as well.

2 hours ago, Demoonic said:

*Me thinking too hard about why steve said 94%*

tumblr_inline_nuqjdap7KN1qc5mrj_400.png

..now im doing D: 

3 hours ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

that's not even a big deal if you have the orokin color pack since as long as it retains the metallic texture you can recolor it to look exactly like orokin gold or, if you're cheap, there's a gold in the Easter pack that works just as well.

i have the pack, i just meant that the hooks are still on the model unlike shadow stalker were it was removed