The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

38 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

No smiley face. Set yourself up for maximum disappointment, this way bad news only appears to you as partial disappointment. Yes, there is absolutely no amount of good news regarding Umbra I expect within this year.

That's a very cynical way of looking at things. He's going to get released this year, when we don't know but they've said he's coming soon and in 2016

On 4/15/2016 at 3:36 PM, EmptyDevil said:

He didn't say you can only get him at TennoCon, he said if people don't show up they won't release Umbra. It'll probably get a teaser at the con, but no way would they make the mistake of fracturing the playerbase with another exclusive Excalibur. If people thought the Excalibur Prime salt threads were bad, just imagine the salt if something like that happened. 

got the exact video section to just end that (ill actually add this to the OP to clear that up)  

states "if you dont come, you dont get umbra" 

but yes i agree, the salt threads would be ....ragnarak ..everywere ..

Spoiler

11 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Steve seemed far more optimist on this last stream. Buit what caught my attention is the fact that he was optimist without any kind of evolution -- from "we're still working on it..." to "He's coming sort of soon, this year". inb4stealthdroplikefocus.

lo, i think to just end all questions and such it was easier to put label of secret development rather then say yet again...nothing new , but thats just imo

It saddens me that Excalibur will never see a primed version because it's only for founders. He's my favorite frame. Will we ever see something done for him?

Maybe make it obtainable again, Excalibur prime, but the founders primes have special effects, something flashy and says "I'm a founder" 

Thoughts?

i think it would be cool if the founders got a unique skin that could be placed on any warframe like an omni skin or something... something that looks both cool, and stands out from other warframes. the same goes for the skana and lato prime.

also as a beta tester i would be more than willing to give up the exclusivitity of my braton and lato vandal if i were to get omni skins for those as well... so long as they were different from those the founders get.

but it is just a thought.

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Uio937 said:

Only reason I hate Excal prime being exclusive (along with Lato P and Skana P) is the 12,000 mastery i'll never have 

Wound founders be pissed if the devs where like ok you none founders can have the 12,000 mastery rank in some sort of package, but you still will never have excal prime, lato prime, and skana prime? I feel like that woulf be a semi fair trade off. Founders keep the awesome exclusive stuff, and we none founders have our MR points so we can at least keep up with them in terms of mastery.

12 minutes ago, Stouty22 said:

Wound founders be pissed if the devs where like ok you none founders can have the 12,000 mastery rank in some sort of package, but you still will never have excal prime, lato prime, and skana prime? I feel like that woulf be a semi fair trade off. Founders keep the awesome exclusive stuff, and we none founders have our MR points so we can at least keep up with them in terms of mastery.

I wouldn't mind. But I don't think that it's what most non founders care for.

Also, not sure getting 12.000 more mastery points is relevant. And it's not like Mastery meant something.

Anyway, I'm not against this.

38 minutes ago, lightdragon64 said:

i think it would be cool if the founders got a unique skin that could be placed on any warframe like an omni skin or something...

Only thing I could see is releasing Excalibur Prime for everyone and creating a "Founder Excalibur" instead. A whole frame that is not lore-related. That would at least solve the "I miss one prime in my collection and will never have it". But again, people will complain not having THE founder frame.

Anyway, we should let this topic disappear, it will get locked anyway.

Edited by matto

only reason i dont like Lato prime and skana prime...

is because they dont deserve prime title , they have no signifant/usefull buff.... yet ppl hate us cause of them XD

DE should buff them and give a reason for ppl to get mad XD

Edited by Tsoe

1 hour ago, RiftwalkSniper said:

Maybe make it obtainable again, Excalibur prime, but the founders primes have special effects, something flashy and says "I'm a founder" 

The issue with this is that they can't the deal with Excalibur prime and his whole set there is that DE promised the founders that THEY and only they would be the only ones to get it ever, so they can't release it even if they wanted it, I'm pretty sure its legally binding as well.

2 hours ago, RiftwalkSniper said:

It saddens me that Excalibur will never see a primed version because it's only for founders. He's my favorite frame. Will we ever see something done for him?

Thoughts?

My first thought... he has gotten way more somethings done for him than Limbo ever has. Excalibur has tons of skins, a rework, a Prime version, a massive fanbase, and plenty attention.

Want to know what saddens ME? The fact that Limbo, my favorite frame, has gotten none of these-- no skins, no desperately needed rework, no Prime, a fanbase that is ridiculed and hated on, and DE continues to ignore him, all the while working on frames that are already fine...

You can say it saddens you, but just know that Limbo has it way worse.

#GiveLimboSomeLove

6 minutes ago, Zyrinthian said:

My first thought... he has gotten way more somethings done for him than Limbo ever has. Excalibur has tons of skins, a rework, a Prime version, a massive fanbase, and plenty attention.

Want to know what saddens ME? The fact that Limbo, my favorite frame, has gotten none of these-- no skins, no desperately needed rework, no Prime, a fanbase that is ridiculed and hated on, and DE continues to ignore him, all the while working on frames that are already fine...

You can say it saddens you, but just know that Limbo has it way worse.

#GiveLimboSomeLove

I know, I went for limbo expecting some awesome stuff, hell I still love him, but I can't get anywhere with him, now lets get that trending on everything.