Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime Trailer?

(PSN)meyerclan

4 minutes ago, (PS4)meyerclan said:

They have not produced a trailer for every prime frame. The few were done though were more of late. I was hoping that they would not overlook Nekros. They did not do one for Ash Prime, which IMO is far more popular than Nekros. Perhaps it was a budgetary thing who knows. I don't even think Trinity Prime got a Trailer.

When I say Trailer, I am referring to something like what they did for Saryn Prime and Vauban Prime.

They didn't start doing trailers for primes until Saryn. Nekros is getting a trailer.

32 minutes ago, starscream5269 said:

They didn't start doing trailers for primes until Saryn. Nekros is getting a trailer.

Actually they all did have a trailer. But the old ones were mostly weird camera angles of the model.

Real trailers though are exactly as you said.

On 8/9/2016 at 11:41 AM, (PS4)meyerclan said:

The last 2 prime frames were introduced with a trailer. Is there a coming trailer for Nekros Prime?

Be really great to see one.

Edited yesterday at 12:56 PM by [DE]Taylor
edited title for clarity

Is this a sign?.......

3 hours ago, (PS4)meyerclan said:

They have not produced a trailer for every prime frame. The few were done though were more of late. I was hoping that they would not overlook Nekros. They did not do one for Ash Prime, which IMO is far more popular than Nekros. Perhaps it was a budgetary thing who knows. I don't even think Trinity Prime got a Trailer.

When I say Trailer, I am referring to something like what they did for Saryn Prime and Vauban Prime.

They didn't do one for ash because they hadn't started making the trailers for primes at that time.

5 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

They didn't do one for ash because they hadn't started making the trailers for primes at that time.

Yep, it started with...Saryn, if i'm correct.

I really don't know how much it could cost, (so if it worth it) but giving all the previous prime a cutscene / presentation like that could be so damn nergasmic. With Ballas giving everytime a few clue or indications to the lore. <3

But maybe i'm dreaming.

Edited by Stonehenge

2 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

Yep, it started with...Saryn, if i'm correct.

I really don't know how much it could cost, (so if it worth it) but giving all the previous prime a cutscene / presentation like that could be so damn nergasmic. With Ballas giving everytime a few clue or indications to the lore. <3

But maybe i'm dreaming.

I believe they mentioned something about returning to the older primes, maybe when they released them from the vault or something. We'll see either way.

2 hours ago, (PS4)The_Moustache said:

Nekros Prime likely isn't coming until the next console build is released. Him and the new relics will be packaged together for us.

New Primes get released 1 week after the current Prime Access ends, at least that's how it's been for PC

13 minutes ago, ZeroGenmu said:

New Primes get released 1 week after the current Prime Access ends, at least that's how it's been for PC

But the key-relic conversion and adaptation is something to consider, too. It's just bad timing.

So yes, 14 days for once. At least we will have Nekros fully tuned for the Prime release :)

5 hours ago, ZeroGenmu said:

DE also tries to release the new Prime Access simultaneously across all three platforms and has done so for a while now. I believe the next console build is in cert right now, so it shouldn't be too much longer.

5 minutes ago, Karataiev said:

Hide contents

Margulis was already dead when warframes were created :D

read the lore again tenno 

Spoiler

In these conversations Margulis argues to the rest of the Orokin regarding the orphaned children of the Zariman Ten Zero, as they have been under her care, despite the rest of the Orokin's wishes that they should be killed out of fear of their power. Margulis, as indicated by Lotus, contributed to a process known as 'Transference' in which a Tenno's consciousness and power could be channeled through a vessel strong enough to contain it, leading to the creation of the Warframe.

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

24 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

read the lore again tenno 

Reveal hidden contents

In these conversations Margulis argues to the rest of the Orokin regarding the orphaned children of the Zariman Ten Zero, as they have been under her care, despite the rest of the Orokin's wishes that they should be killed out of fear of their power. Margulis, as indicated by Lotus, contributed to a process known as 'Transference' in which a Tenno's consciousness and power could be channeled through a vessel strong enough to contain it, leading to the creation of the Warframe.

Quoting wiki-text for points of lore is an unbelievably terrible idea, as the folks who write the wiki paraphrase the actual information given by the game. This leaves the wiki open to huge misunderstandings. If a player based their entire understanding of the game's lore on the wiki's lore and history article alone, then that player wouldn't have a hope in hell of seeing something like Second Dream coming.

As presented in the actual game information, we have no way of being exactly certain whether or not Margulis was killed before the Warframe project began, but the order of conversations appeared to imply that. It seemed to be the case that Margulis was gone, out of the picture, by the time that Ballas was talking about the 'rejects we consigned to Lua a few years ago."