Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It is fair?

MC_Ario

Question

I just joined a mission with radiation danger, i was afk the first round(of 10), and i came assap with banshee and in 1 round i had the 60% of dmg, and the rest of mates( they were premade), started killing me with radiation, when i wasnt in radiation cloud, and saying "dont revive him" when i had the 60% of kills and dmg in team, they telling me useless and killing me constantly, so i finally answered a litle rude calling them retards, and they still say they gona report me, it is fair? I just see that its so easy to report in this game, and maybe the people that loves to report anytime is the most reportable people, i'm sorry about my english lvl, i hope its enough to say what i wanted to say

14 answers to this question

maybe u should punish people that kill other people 4 times in purpose and dont revive, as premade team. Instead report the lonely guy that is killed by his mate and finally answer like everyone would do after anyone is disturbing u all time for no reason. Its hard to talk politely while ur entire team trying to kill u and saying " dont revive him", i tried to talk with them but they just killing me and  i had 1 life remaining when i talked runde

Edited by MC_Ario

Did you say pre-mission you werent around?

The most annoying thing in defense/sorties is a person joining, and just standing at the spawnpoint. Some sorties require attention of 4 people, not 3 and a afk.

However, if someone comes back and picks up his absence by being a good value of the team, im pretty ok with it.

In your case, i wouldve just left the mission and try again.

Trolling sucks, but you called them an offensive name so, unfortunately, they have more of a leg to stand on than you do. That said, what you said is not the most offensive thing in the world so I wouldn't worry too much about them reporting you.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

Had you not afk'd without warning nor talked back so rude like that, I would have said it wasn't fair and you had full solid ground to report them.

Since the situation isn't like that, what you did put you and them on the same level at least so, I say, yes, it is fair.

10 minutes ago, Plushy said:

I think you brought this on yourself. Don't join a mission if you're going to be completely absent the first 10 rounds. They probably thought you were a leeching sack of :poop:. You even sound like a leeching sack of :poop: 

Read again, the OP said the First of 10 rounds. Not saying that he's right doing it, but you don't need to be so toxic, read things more calmly.

56 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

No, this really doesn't sound fair. You could try reporting the people back if you remember their usernames.

For team killing in a rad sortie...when he was AFK? Intentional or not, it's not worth our time or DE's time. They have more important tickets to look over.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

1 minute ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

For team killing in a rad sortie...when he was AFK? Intentional or not, it's not worth our time or DE's time. They have more important tickets to look over.

Well no, I'm talking about the fact that he got reported for calling them 'retards'

9 minutes ago, Manyc said:

Read again, the OP said the First of 10 rounds. Not saying that he's right doing it, but you don't need to be so toxic, read things more calmly.

I'm sorry. First wave isn't really bad. I think we can all agree 10 waves of afk would be bad though.

I understand you may have felt attacked. However, calling people "retards" is really inappropriate. If you felt antagonized by these particular players you are welcome to report them, but keep in mind that fighting fire with fire is never an appropriate means of handling a situation. It's usually best to screenshot the conversation, open up a ticket with support, and walk away.