Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U2.3

[DE]Megan

So far I've logged in about 5 times today and logged off without starting a mission. I feel like I'll be going into hibernation soon, this game has become so boring since you removed Towers and released Fissures. I couldn't buy out Baro because the ducats were trash, I'm sick of missing content like Primed Heavy Trauma and the Mara Detron because you decided that endless prime rewards "aren't fun enough".

Bye.

Edited by Dark-Vortex
"So far I've logging in"

On 8/14/2016 at 6:55 AM, TangentX said:

Still no fix to the progression breaking bug with the Once Awake quest. Getting really frustrating not being able to refine relics among other things.

Once Awake bug forum post
Screenshots of bug

you need to submit a SUPPORT ticket at digitalextremes.zendesk.com they will help ya

mine already Solved as they manually "completed" the quest thus i can go to MARS :D

Prove Admins Solved it (Thankz [DE]Edwin)
http://i.imgur.com/ITVjURZ.jpg

Edited by SamuarJoe

On 8/12/2016 at 0:38 PM, Orthelius said:

Also, I bring this up due to the fixing of Valkyr - I am still in favour of knocking down her ult from invincibility to 95%/90% damage reduction whilst adding in a 30% loss of health every 10 seconds (to force Hysteria to be used in combat and not to sit around doing nothing), but also removing the scaling up energy cost. Currently at 100% it is at base of 15 energy per second, scaling up from 3 energy per second, which (with Valkyr's 150 energy pool) is horribly limiting to newer players, to the point where most lower level players are abandoning Hysteria completely. As the Berserker warframe, allowing Valkyr to maintain Hysteria for longer periods of time, but forcing it to be used in combat is what it should be about - rewarding aggressive melee play while punishing passive use of Hysteria as a cheese tactic. (As a note, if this were considered as the change it should work how it does currently - Status effects don't impact Valkyr, energy drain eximus do, leaving Hysteria can cause damage to reflect back on Valkyr, and rage won't work while Hysteria is active.)

I have the feeling that I'm the only one who thinks that Valkyr's Hysteria would be best as an insulation based ability, like Rhino's Iron Skin or Nezha's Warding Halo, aren't I?

hello, is when the update? !!!!!!!!! ?? the game becomes no interret from the system or we rush relic survival 5 minutes or 5 wave fdefence for the loot, no interest to go if that makes it boring and desert games .......

Edited by aldebert

i know i am late to the party on this one but if you are not going to fix the archwing's drift, then PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD fix hte camra angle :~: i cant see anything and in my honest opnion it ruins hte whole experience.

ontop of, as good as freeflight sounds for archwings, please atleast impliment a way to control it more accuratly! i highly reccomend a simular system to flying object in planet side 2, imo they done aerial acrobatics right!

star map, zoom out the planets, click on a planet, and in order to place it closer to the mission starts it and not understand what it is.
If you can not fix it by the type of the three modes, global, planetary missions, and selection. So add the start button of the mission, in order to avoid unauthorized start in the job.

On 14.8.2016 at 9:30 PM, -domi- said:

4- man survival on Tycho begs to differ, and with 2 Nekros' running Despoil + Equilibrium they essentially have infinite energy to recast their 4 and resupply health

LOL now that would be a challenge worth doing, 4x Nekros spawning the maximum number of Sentients and just ruling them moon with them.

Inb4 Sentients are removed from the enemies that you can cast a shadow off xD You could drive that survival mission into insane lengths

Magamu did a Warframe poll.. Nekros was already like 5th from the bottom.. And this...out of 17k ppl, he only had like 230ish ppl liked him best.. 2%.. Just sayin..

And my biggest gripe.. Archwing is still unplayable for me.. Corpus maps are worse for sickness, but open space i am unable to orient myself without walla, or ground.. Enemies still STAY right side up, so trying to shot them has become extremely difficult.. I simply cannot play it, without getting sick.. AND im taking Dramamine to help.. After ONE single mission, i have to take a break for 20-30mins.. Prior to SotR, i was playing Archwing constantly./. The movement wasnt the problem with it.. It was lack of rewards, lack of maps, lack of modes, difficulty obtaining parts, low affinity gains, difficulty obtaining mods, etc.. ALL of that still remains, now with the added effect- Nausea!  Please let me lock my AW like before.. Before it was tight, maneuverable, responsive, tactical.. Like a Jet Ski.. Now, its sloppy, floating, spinning, and vomit inducing... Like a 50 foot Yacht...

Edited by Rizilliant