Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U2.3

[DE]Megan

Fixes

• Fixed Shadows of the Dead clones having their health drained stopped after the player dies and revives.
  • Fixed Shadows of the Dead clones remaining if the caster has left the mission.
  • Fixed Shadows of the Dead health drain stat displaying as red when you make it smaller.
  • Fixed Valkyr’s Eternal War not working as intended once deactivating Hysteria as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/680982-eternal-war-only-active-during-hysteria/
  • Fixed Corpus/Grineer reinforcements spawning during Infestation mobile defense Alert/Sortie missions.
  • Fixed a Syndicate Medallion spawn point being at Extraction on Europa as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4x9xi8/cheeky_de/
  • Fixed the data mass in Mobile Defense missions spawning inside the ground on certain tiles.
  • Fixed missing localization.

woo hotfix! dat crazy glue incident though lol 

Edit: pickle kitty... what did redtext mean by this....

Edit2: I dont see any adjustments to duck cat pricing for this weekend's visit. what happened to the downward part of Looks like they adjusted it now (dat 400 ducat emblem tho, I wouldn't mind if you guys lower the prices some more DE. pretty pls?)

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

As a follow up to the changes to the Void, Baro will be adjusting his prices to follow market trends for this weekend's visit. Today you can expect the Ducat Pricing of his wares to reflect a downward trend in supply of Ducats.

Edited by xShun

9df3b40da1cf4c53824857fbac75d618.png

Evening region - once again my time to 'push my own agenda'!

Once again, please remove or tune down the drift on Archwing, the manoeuvrability of the Archwings in missions has been crushed by the fact that quick turns around sharp corners are incredibly difficult to pull off at high speeds - making the Jordas Verdict tunnel sections very difficult (without the Ameesha or shield restores).

Also, I bring this up due to the fixing of Valkyr - I am still in favour of knocking down her ult from invincibility to 95%/90% damage reduction whilst adding in a 30% loss of health every 10 seconds (to force Hysteria to be used in combat and not to sit around doing nothing), but also removing the scaling up energy cost. Currently at 100% it is at base of 15 energy per second, scaling up from 3 energy per second, which (with Valkyr's 150 energy pool) is horribly limiting to newer players, to the point where most lower level players are abandoning Hysteria completely. As the Berserker warframe, allowing Valkyr to maintain Hysteria for longer periods of time, but forcing it to be used in combat is what it should be about - rewarding aggressive melee play while punishing passive use of Hysteria as a cheese tactic. (As a note, if this were considered as the change it should work how it does currently - Status effects don't impact Valkyr, energy drain eximus do, leaving Hysteria can cause damage to reflect back on Valkyr, and rage won't work while Hysteria is active.)

Edited by Orthelius

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Aww..You take the fun out of making my Shadows truly undead.
 • AWWWWWWWWWWWWW *cries* Now that's just mean :P
 • Well this makes up for the former two. Thank you, DE!