Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Answer me DE -.- Account migration

(PSN)SayonFireh

IM HERE FOR 5 MONTHS WAITING FOR A REBECCA ANSWER.. REALLY? GOOD WORK DE -.- I SPEND MORE THAN 400 DOLLARS OR 600 IN MY PC ACCOUNT, I PLAY VERY HARD  TO GET A LOT OF ITEMS , WARFRAMES ETC ETC.. BUT NOW I HAVE PS4 AND I LOVE PLAY IN PS4, I USE PC ONLY FOR MINECRAFT, PEOPLE WILL SAY: ACCOUNT MIGRATION IS NOW OFF, I KNOW DONT ANSWER ME LIKE THAT, AN A MOD SAYS TO ME: TALK WITH AN ADMIN SO I TALK WITH REBECCA BUT I WAIT 5 FKIN MONTHS AND I HAVE NO ANSWER.. GIVE ME THE OPORTUNITY TO MIGRATE MY ACCOUNT I SPEND MORE THAN 400 OR 600 DOLLARS SO DONT SAY TO ME: ITS IMPOSIBLE WARFRAME DE 

43 minutes ago, (PS4)SayonFireh said:

IM HERE FOR 5 MONTHS WAITING FOR A REBECCA ANSWER.. REALLY? GOOD WORK DE -.- I SPEND MORE THAN 400 DOLLARS OR 600 IN MY PC ACCOUNT, I PLAY VERY HARD  TO GET A LOT OF ITEMS , WARFRAMES ETC ETC.. BUT NOW I HAVE PS4 AND I LOVE PLAY IN PS4, I USE PC ONLY FOR MINECRAFT, PEOPLE WILL SAY: ACCOUNT MIGRATION IS NOW OFF, I KNOW DONT ANSWER ME LIKE THAT, AN A MOD SAYS TO ME: TALK WITH AN ADMIN SO I TALK WITH REBECCA BUT I WAIT 5 FKIN MONTHS AND I HAVE NO ANSWER.. GIVE ME THE OPORTUNITY TO MIGRATE MY ACCOUNT I SPEND MORE THAN 400 OR 600 DOLLARS SO DONT SAY TO ME: ITS IMPOSIBLE WARFRAME DE 

Read up about stuff before whining like a swine. It's not up to DE to make account migration, it's sony/microsoft.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)SayonFireh said:

Really obvious what this is.

/close thread

ummm. chill dude. This post will likely be locked/taken down cause of teh caps lock spams :P

The problem is legality. And not the legality related to DE, I mean PS4 legality. With almost every game, PS4 has to go through every single account to 'check' it over or some crap. But you can't just simply 'migrate over' it's not that simple. There's also the huge problem that warframe is separated by entire versions on the PS4 and PC and will likely never be the same version at once.

My advice? Simply play warframe on the PC. Warframe is better for the PC and it's made for the PC. Consoles are crap and don't have very good aiming (which is my main problem with them) and have less awesome graphics as PC. :P (but that's just my point of view.) Unfortunately for now, there is no account migration ability, so just stick to PC warframe for now.

Instead of waiting five months for an answer, you could have checked the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) thread in the News & Information section for the answer to your question:

On 2/13/2014 at 9:46 AM, [DE]Drew said:

Will I ever get another opportunity to migrate my account to PS4 or Xbox One?

Account migration was only available for a limited time and required special permission from Sony and Microsoft. We currently do not have any plans to offer another account migration.

Short story short: PC-to-Console Migrations happened once in the past for each console, and although DE would like to hold another one, their hands are tied unless Sony and Microsoft both give the OK to go ahead with it. 

It doesn't matter how many times you ask (or how loudly you ask), the answer is still the same.

Locking, as this has been answered.