Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck on B on spy on the moon.

Taramafor

Question

So yea, there was a button I had to shoot which made a wall appear and I seem to be stick in the area unless I trigger the alarms, which is the last thing I want to do. How on earth do I solve this? There's two buttons and some walls at the end but I can't seem to do anything with them. I must be missing something.

12 answers to this question

Hey, gimme a minute, then refresh this page.

Here you go:

Not the best guide ever, but it shows the alternate path for those who can't/won't do the 'challenge' part of the vault in question.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

3 hours ago, Taramafor said:

Apparently you have to be holding onto the wall and THEN shoot the button again. How on earth was I supposed to even know that?

Through trial and error. The moon vaults were designed to be incredibly complex and difficult, so it's expected one won't know everything upon entry.

14 minutes ago, Taramafor said:

Apparently you have to be holding onto the wall and THEN shoot the button again. How on earth was I supposed to even know that?

Uhh.. the wall is lit and the light will goes out if you touch any other geometry._. In that case you have to start over at the first wall that will become lit again.

I find it easiest to do it without touching sprint button nor using bullet-jump. Just double-jump with normal speed from wall to wall.

hrm, I have no-clue what this mechanic is you speak of.  Unless they changed moon spy from what I remember.

I don't think I ever had to wall latch any of the vaults, and that is w/o using any frame to trivalize them.  Although using nova/loki does make some parts extremely easy (and brute forcible). There are several paths in most spy vaults, the moon included.  If you're having a hard time with the vault, explore around it/take your time once in awhile and find the best way for you to do it.

for the wall bouncing one, it just takes a little practice. I find it easier if you have one other person with you: I did the first part leading up to the halfway point, then when it gets to the walls that go around the laser, one person does the Parkour while the other shoots the laser and keeps it behind the wall jumper where it can't hit them.

the other rooms are easy with Ivara/Limbo. just use Dashwire Arrows to go above the Spectator Drones and the laser room one can be literally walked through with a Limbo in the rift.

Can handle most of it except for the stupid music part now. Here's a tip though. Stand and crouch on the railing at the wall. It keeps you off the lasers but much more importantly gives you a clearer field of vision on the notes. Which even then isn't as clear as it could be. I swear, the worst enemy at this part is the camera angle. Because if you stand in the middle you can only see in ONE direction, not all around you. Plus it's kind of hard to see the top standing there.

I tried wall latching too, but the camera zooms in too much when doing that.

Edited by Taramafor