Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

why is my previous Jackal and Alad V kills not counting towards the junction requirements?, i've done them multiple times in the past not to mention alot of the other requirements like kill 50 eximus units has problably been done over 100 times as well.

I thought you were going to reduce the grind?

• Kills of bosses such as Jackal and Alad V not counting for junction requirements
  • Kill counts of specific units i.e eximus or frontier units not counting
  • resource collected amounts not counting either
  • void now gated like planet node missions, junction requirements include void missions
  • Mercury (previously a starting planet) now infested, their not exaclty a beginner-friendly faction.
  • most nodes have had their mission types changed and their starting levels increased, there is now fewer survival and more interception missions.
  • void keys are replaced by relics but not a peep in-game of how to obtain the segment.

i had already had planets from Mercury through to europa unlocked, i had only neptune, ceres and pluto to unlock but b/c of these "junctions" i'll have to go back through these again to fulfil their requirements.

OK, SERIOUS PROBLEMS with this new update.  Some of you may disagree with me and that's ok.  I will summarize the key points that I have seen so far.  Some are serious issues, other are more "Hey, c'mon DE, get this right."  This is after reading the entirety of the Update information and playing for a few hours.  For the record I have been playing for about 5 months, MR 12.....

1) The New Navigation system is meant to Look Pretty and it does.  However....

-- The lighting effects of the art makes some of the stats hard to read, such as the number of open teams.

-- The mouse must mouse-over a VERY TINY area instead of a simple click on a nice big pie slice.  WHY do you need the mouse over area to be SO TINY??

-- Why do you need the Segment Names to be written in "Where are my glasses" so Extremely Small of a Font??  We should NOT have to mouse-over just to be able to read the name.

-- The arrangement of segments on a given planet is one step short of completely chaotic.  Are you sure you beta-tested this?

2) The new names for the Void Keys

-- sure we will all get used to the Secret Code that is instilled in the new name (e.g. a Meso Key is what used to be called T2....er no T1....er wait... what is it again? Etc) But could you at least ADD a Signifier to the Key so it makes a bit more sense as to what it opens?  Like a Prefix or Suffix that gives a FAST indicator what the key does, e.g. Meso S2 for Meso Spy Difficulty 2, or the like.

-- Then add the same Prefix / Suffix to the Segment it relates to, e.g. Hieracon MS2 for "Hieracon Meso Key Level 2 Required."  The former system made it EXTREMELY EASY to jump straight into a comparison of what key you had and getting to that segment QUICKLY.

-- You repeatedly mention "Making Things Easier and Faster" repeatedly in your Update Notes..... So far this is THE OPPOSITE.

3) Bug Fix: 

-- In a Jupiter Defense played AFTER the SotR update (having played that map a hundred times), on round 20 after just two of us were cleaning up like a mop on espresso, suddenly the VERY LAST MONSTER was a Corpus Tech, only level 31, who absolutely positively Could Not Be Killed.  GLITCH.  We literally tried every single tool in the arsenal.  No, no one was a Nyx and this was not a possessed monster.  We had a buffed Nova Prime and a Buffed Volt Prime.  Nothing made either his health or shields drop even a touch.  Every kind of proc was tried, Focus powers, all manner of weapons and Specters, etc.  NOTHING did a single point of damage.  Everything else was dead.  Even the Bursas were a piece of cake.  Eventually we ran out of energy and ammo and could only watch as this thing destroyed the pod.  We wasted all that time because of THIS GLITCH / BUG.  

-- To be clear, this is the kind of BUG / GLITCH that would make people STOP PLAYING WARFRAME.  Why bother when you absolutely lose no matter what?

4) Kavats?  So, "Kats" with a "va" thrown in the middle.  Really DE?  Dog becomes KUBROW, but cat becomes Kavat.  So will Birds become Bavirds?  And I guess you will rename Kubrows something like Davogs?  You can do better than that.

5) You issued a MAJOR UPDATE..... how about a SIMPLE, PDF ONLINE MANUAL written on HOW TO MAKE our way through all the new stuff?  No, your typical 5 screens with 4 sentences are not going to cut it.

Summary: So disappointed in these problems that I think I will step away until they announce the obviously forthcoming PATCH.

7 hours ago, (PS4)KW-ONE said:

Bring back the good old Void 1.0.i can't understand why you changed the void to this confused,mixed up thing.trust me,a lot of people will leave.it's your own fault because you never listen to the community.

A lot of new people will come in as well. I am a veteran player and I am tired of the Void

26 minutes ago, (PS4)BMWWOW said:

4) Kavats?  So, "Kats" with a "va" thrown in the middle.  Really DE?  Dog becomes KUBROW, but cat becomes Kavat.  So will Birds become Bavirds?  And I guess you will rename Kubrows something like Davogs?  You can do better than that.

You know people are running out of stuff to cry about when they whine about this^^^

Dear Drew and the rest of DE, have you guys yet decided what content from Tennogen 2 will be coming to console? I know that Rebecca said in a prime time that the community is working out the legal work to bring some of the content from Tennogen. I would like a reply, thanks if you took the time to read, keep up the good work DE!

Final Verdict : 1 out of 5 stars. [The only positive was I finally hit MR22.]

Now grips as a vet just a few. Vor's Prize I was finally happy to complete this quest never had the choice or chance guess what it say's I completed it? That would be incorrect DE. The map loads incredibly slow, the leaving from dojo back the ship is glitched out you just freeze in place and have to close app and restart.

We lost a lot of tenno this update long time players that saw the 17g download and deleted the game. Only thing with that is not everyone uses the forums there should have been better communication here. Personally I get why people leave but the number this time has to be drastically higher then previous updates. The game is dying a slow death on PS4 I know that isn't policy correct to say but it's the truth.

As I stated before the Dark Sword in the profile is STILL glitched out. Puzzled how this got missed.

Lastly Content really lack luster just a few weapons and done again as a vet it's becoming a hardship to keep coming back for such lack luster stuff. The junctions are a joke sorry but why do we have to go through all that for just a small XP. Hardly seems worth it. Hopefully the next update in 2 months will be better then these last few.

2 hours ago, (PS4)BMWWOW said:

2 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

You know people are running out of stuff to cry about when they whine about this^^^

Just wait until the gives Archwings to Kubrows and call it 'BARKWING!!! lol :)

14 hours ago, (PS4)KAZZILLA99 said:

@[DE]Drew is there any hotfixes coming? i submitted a clan emblem weeks ago and havent received an email stating it was declined. im wondering if all clan emblems have already been added and if im just going to have to wait for the next update?

If your clan emblem is accepted. It will be added the next hotfix :)

if we're just going to start adding things we're disappointed with, is any one else encountering issues with the clan dojo menu where you can see the list of your clan mates? when i see the list of my clan mates and i switch the tab to see if my friend has been on with r1 on the controller, it also prompts the sub menu of pending quest and alerts. since the the sub menu with the game alerts opens up i cant switch tabs on my clan dojo menu. now the only way to avoid this cluster is to back out of the nav segment, go back to the clan dojo and make sure i dont press r1 or else the cycle continues again. i also agree with the guy who said to atleast gives us a pdf file on how this new relic system works and how it makes sense to the lor.

Ok. Let's try to be helpful:

1) Bigger fonts in the starchart.
2) Smaller pictures in the market.
3) Planet resources need to be visible.
4) When you're in the Dojo's Starchart menu, if you press L1 R1 it triggers both Clan's tab and Alert/Invasion/Trace's menu tab scrolling.
5) Archwing are cool 360° but the camera keeps getting stuck under my feet after I boost.
6) Wasn't supposed to be a sign over the icons in the market to tell us if we mastered a weapon before?

Hope to see lots of fixes these days.
For once, please, focus on us console players..... Put that endo stuff away for just a week and fix us out.