Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

11 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

How to unlock fission foundry on ship?

Refinement

Each item in a Relic's reward pool is assigned a certain drop chance, which determines the likelihood of them being chosen after completing a Void Fissure mission, displayed by a blue bar in the Void Relic Refinement screen – the higher the bar, the higher the drop chance. These chances can be improved for rarer items through refinement.

To perform refinement, players must complete the Mars Junction mission on Earth and install the Void Relic Segment they receive in their Orbiter. They must then collect Void Traces in Void Fissure missions, which are rewarded after collecting 10 reactants in fissure missions.

With Void Traces, players can use the Orbiter's refinement function to upgrade a single Relic from "Intact" to "Exceptional" (25 Traces), "Flawless" (50 Traces), or "Radiant" (100 Traces). With each refinement tier, the chance for obtaining rarer items in the refined Relic's reward table is raised while the more common ones' chance is lowered.

After refinement, the newly refined Relic will be separated from the stack of Intact Relics. Each Relic can be refined only once.

Source

Hotfix August 16th

- Fixed flipped emblem while using Obsidian Dendra armor
- Changed Nekros’ Despoil Augment to reflect his Desecrate changes. 
- Removed unnecessary Anti-aliasing option.
- Fixed Nekros' Desecrate sound not playing and the FX showing when not needed.
- Fixed Sortie missions switching to incorrect Factions. 
- Fixed seeing 'Daily Mission Bonus' on the End of Mission screen upon failing the mission.

Also, I added the unlisted Nekros ability changes to the OP

1 hour ago, (PS4)KW-ONE said:

Bring back the good old Void 1.0.i can't understand why you changed the void to this confused,mixed up thing.trust me,a lot of people will leave.it's your own fault because you never listen to the community.

A lot of new people will come in as well. I am a veteran player and I am tired of the Void

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Void_Girl said:

I owned 120+ T4 Survival keys and 80+ T4 Defense keys prior to the update. What were they converted into, since the most of a single Axi relic I have is 58? I also owned 100 T1 Defenses, yet none of the Liths exceed 59.

youre keys were spread out to multiple others that were not in the game prior the prime drop lists are smaller, so require more relics per set. that's why the most you have in one stack is 58