Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

If your computer goes to the screen saver, when you log back in to your computer there will be a few issues.

1. If you go to the arsenal and equip a different weapon/frame, the grainy low quality textures will be used instead.

2. If you try to queue up for a mission, your liset will be flying around with the grainy textures.

3. If you queue into a mission, you will never get past the loading screen. You can watch your liset fly around with grainy textures forever. The chat box will even appear with people talking, but you will not be able to open it up and reply. You must close and reopen the game. 

I have only tried this on my own computer, but it can be reproduced with 100% success(for me atleast). Just enable a screen saver and set it to photos, then set it to a folder with only 1 photo in it. Also tell it to lock the screen when you wake up the computer. 

6 hours ago, XIceBladeX said:

If your computer goes to the screen saver, when you log back in to your computer there will be a few issues.

1. If you go to the arsenal and equip a different weapon/frame, the grainy low quality textures will be used instead.

2. If you try to queue up for a mission, your liset will be flying around with the grainy textures.

3. If you queue into a mission, you will never get past the loading screen. You can watch your liset fly around with grainy textures forever. The chat box will even appear with people talking, but you will not be able to open it up and reply. You must close and reopen the game. 

I have only tried this on my own computer, but it can be reproduced with 100% success(for me atleast). Just enable a screen saver and set it to photos, then set it to a folder with only 1 photo in it. Also tell it to lock the screen when you wake up the computer. 

People still use screen savers? Don't tell me you're using a CRT monitor too... lol simple fix: disable screen saver

So I've been having this problem where dead mobs don't die... as in they have no hp shield etc but they continue to stand there.... They don't attck and they don't show up on the minimap but it's still confusing especially in survival. I didn't have this problem before Silver Grove.

dNWmxcw.jpg

This second one kind of happened during SotR but it's definitely been kicked into high gear since Silver Grove: Mobs standing in closets (small rooms) in large numbers while large rooms are either empty or very sparsely populated. Sorry pic isn't the best example, the closet before had 20 mobs jammed in there and I hit print screen instead of F12.

aizj3im.jpg

Also I never realized that General Sargus Ruk had 3 arms while fighting him. Thank Gods the codex reminded me:

2gMeq7B.jpg

Also during survival missions the life support meter jumps around like today it went from 92% down to 32% AFTER someone activated the life support drop then jumped back up to 62% after a second or two.

Edited by Uzkost

So I'm not sure if it's a lag based issue, but I've been having Nekros's desecrate (w/ Despoil) continually cast on random corpses like minutes after my last cast. Normally this wouldn't be too terribly of an issue but since I have Despoil, I can't say I quite enjoy being booted down a chunk of health when I'm least expecting it.

This was multiple missions, but with the same friend, so dunno if he was lagging me down or what. Mainly noticed this on Lith (Defense). I was using Nekros Prime, not sure if that makes any difference.

While I do not have rock solid evidence for this, Argon Crystal decay seems to be bugged for me. Yesterday, I farmed about five Argon Crystals to craft a handful of weapons, but it seems that the system decided they should multiply:
20160905105339_1.jpg

Unfortuntely, I have not taken any screenshots of my inventory last day, but I am sure that I had one Argon Crystal remaining.

Edited by Villamvihar

7 hours ago, Uzkost said:

People still use screen savers? Don't tell me you're using a CRT monitor too... lol simple fix: disable screen saver

Yes, I still use a screensaver. I like storms and dark clouds so I set it as my screen saver. Now my computer can lock itself when I go afk. It helps so that I don't get distracted while doing homework too. I would like to use a CRT monitor for less lag while playing super smash bros melee, but I would need to find someone who had a CRT monitor first. And I am not asking for a solution to my problem, but rather I am submitting a bug so that the devs could possibly look into it and fix it. 

4830304e44.jpg

c38ef49eda.jpg

Edited by XIceBladeX
More info.

7 hours ago, XIceBladeX said:

Yes, I still use a screensaver. I like storms and dark clouds so I set it as my screen saver. Now my computer can lock itself when I go afk. It helps so that I don't get distracted while doing homework too. I would like to use a CRT monitor for less lag while playing super smash bros melee, but I would need to find someone who had a CRT monitor first. And I am not asking for a solution to my problem, but rather I am submitting a bug so that the devs could possibly look into it and fix it. 

4830304e44.jpg

c38ef49eda.jpg

I'll take the last one thanks. And I wish my N64 looked as good on my lcd as I remember it when I was a kid.

Also while I'm not sure this is true for everyone, I've been having a lot of problems with the Stalker, IE before Silver Grove he would show up at random. Now he doesn't show up at all unless I'm running my Ivara. And I don't mean it seems like I mean like 300+ missions running my Valkyr/Hydroid/Nova and he doesn't show up at all but 10 missions in a row with my Ivara he pops in every time and murders my face off. I mean I can pretty much DEPEND on my Ivara getting stomped when I run her. Which is why she is where she is, I pretty much stopped playing her and run anything but her, still no stalker for my other warframes.

This has been persisting for months yet, no one at DE seems to be addressing this issue.

In my case, when mapping Secondary Fire and Melee Attack to the same Mouse 3 button, the aforementioned melee command won't work. So playing a dedicated melee build won't work at all because I'm either missing out on attacking or Secondary Fire.

This isn't a problem of mapping melee block etc to a different key or getting a new mouse with more than 3 buttons. Instead, why is something as simple as this overlooked? I'm basically locked out of features of the game for no reason. I'm just going to keep voicing this out until it gets fixed because it's just getting more and more aggravating.

GMR979i.jpg

Edited by Kingtaze

On 9/4/2016 at 9:35 AM, platedtyrant said:

When using Titania's razorwing ability the zenurik energy regen stops working completely. My energy drain per second was 1.25 per second in razorwing and my zenurik energy regen was 2 per second. when i was out of razorwing i was regaining energy at the correct rate. but when i activate razorwing it stops working completely(losing energy at a 1.25 per second rate). There were no energy leechers nearby.

Zenurik's energy regen (along with Energy Siphon, team energy restores, and maybe 1-2 other things that I'm forgetting) do nothing for you when using a channeled ability. Razorwing is a channeled ability.

On 8/24/2016 at 2:00 AM, Alkira said:

It probably isn't being considered a bug, but not giving Endo for partially-leveled mods certainly SHOULD count as a bug, since I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that I SHOULD have gotten at least 50k more Endo for investment into Primed mods that were "any common mod" away from level 9 (and being kept 8 for equip-cost purposes).

Would still love a response to this...

Anyone getting BSOD's? When I start Warframe, it might suddenly crash the computer with a  BSOD with the "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" stopcode. Just updated my drivers, still crashed once. Doesn't seem to be replicable to any degree, just comes and goes as it pleases. BSOD just happened earlier today, not sure if there were any hotfixes prior to today that might have caused it.

When i finished the daily Sortie with a friend i did not receive any rewards at all so there may be some kind of bug relating to the server reliably remembering what mission you are doing at the time, i prior had a Mission reward screen from 3 missions ago pop up on the second of the sortie missions so i did not receive any rewards.

None of the new tennogen that were added in..... Silver Grove 1.2 I believe it was, none of them are showing up in the market or in the arsenal, only way to see any of it is linking in in a chat yet that still doesn't allow me to buy any of it as they say 0.00 for the price but it's not a button, just a price tag.... Welp

Something is wrong with the mature system on warframe for the kavat.When I click on the mature button for my kavat it made it look like my other kavat when I did the mature thing it made me really sad I waste all my time trying to get a different looking kavat to turn up looking the same as my other kavat. Is there a way to fixes this without me wasting my time again trying to get another one then end up looking the same again and can you try to fix my new kavat Hinata Hyuga please what do I have to do to fix this? The first one is Yoruichi the second on is Hinata Hyuga how the heck you going to start with big ears then it went to really small ears I'm still sad about this all this hard work.

9ARBvwY.jpgvAIkbTl.jpg8JpqTpc.jpgFrUiEJ8.jpg

Edited by KingmoMV
need to fix it

already reported (or fixed) or not, it looks like when i choose archwing mode on arsenal, the camera points to "back" cooperative arsenal instead of archwings and weapons (except when upgrading weapons and archwings, they're normal)

a403c07355.jpg

Spoiler

don't bother with all black colors there