Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, TaintedReality said:

I could hear it's voice, we tried to attack it, kavats tried to attack it and so did the sentinels but no damage was being done to it. It was just glitched  into the ground. Had to abort.

Melee slam attacks always work for me. Or equipping a weapon with punch-through. I hate to say it but this is very common same with mobs spawning or glitching into walls.

I encountered a bug about a week ago that i posted on the support, they asked me to post it here too.

When i was modding one of my daggers in the arsenal i clicked on the "mods" button to level up my installed mods, i selected an un-leveled Covert Lethality and maxed it, when i returned to the arsenal screen the mod was un-ranked still so i again clicked on the mods button to level it again. long story short i did this three times before it appeared to have had any effect.
at first i thought the fusion had taken my endo without doing anything but i actually discovered that after upgrading the mods the game actually swapped the ranked mod with an un-ranked one in my inventory and the reason it happened three times was because i only had three of the mod. it hasn't happened since and i only had the problem with Covert Lethality so either its a rare problem or they fixed it.

31 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

Melee slam attacks always work for me. Or equipping a weapon with punch-through. I hate to say it but this is very common same with mobs spawning or glitching into walls.

Really? I've never encountered this before and neither did my squad mates lol. Melee ground-slams did nothing to it but thanks.

Earlier someone posted that polymer bundles weren't showing up from titan extractors. I have confirmed that after 15 deployments of titan extractors to both Mercury and Venus I have received 1 polymer bundle extraction totaling 162. Furthermore after 20+ runs (mostly survival) with a Hydroid and sometimes with both a Hydroid and a Nekros I have received a total of 193 polymer bundles from missions. In ten missions to the void I've gotten roughly the same amount of Control Modules so this seems excessively low for a COMMON resource. Could you please look into the matter?

And now to spite me the game drops 9k polymer bundles in one run

Edited by Uzkost

Theres a bug with Titania and Sancti Tigris.

Equip sancti tigris with titania preferably as only weapon.

Ult with titania.

When ult becomes undone, your tigris lose the Purity proc ability. Animations remain but will do nothing. 

Bugs encountered with Vectis Prime; When starting mission, there's two ammo in the clip instead of one as it should with Depleted Reload. It returns to being single shot per clip after shooting them and reloading, but I thought I should mention.

Also it's still disabling you from reloading until fire rate delay. 1.5 RoF Vectis Prime gets around 0.5 seconds or so delay before it starts reloading and it's almost twice(0.5 + 0.6 seconds) the normal reload time with Depleted Reload(0.6 seconds)

It's also happening with all other guns I can see. For Sancti Tigris, it requires 0.9 seconds delay with it's fire rate before starting it's reloading.. which is 2+ seconds..

Edited by Y-vern

K First off sorry I couldn't get any screenshots of this.

[TITANIA BUG]

What is happening is that when I exit out of razorwing mode, I keep my Dex Pixia but I'm in my normal form and on the ground. (I didn't check with the melee weapon)  When I try to jump it doesn't really work but rocket jumping works somewhat but not fully. The big thing is that I can move as if I am still in my razorwing (3D movement basically) but it looks like I'm walking on nothing. When I go back into razorwing form everything works normally, but when I get out of it the problem persists. I did notice after a while the problem fixed itself so I had normal movement and I was wielding my primary. When I died in the weird bugged out non razorwing form and was bleeding out, instead of having my secondary weapon I was holding my primary (soma prime) with one hand. The gun worked completely fine.

This happened during a sortie with a full party

Not sure if this is related to Silver Grove Update or just a random bug pop up. Just tried to change the polarity in my Aura Slot, it consumed my Forma, reset my frame to Unranked. Still have the same Polarity in the Aura Slot.

Wasn't really expecting this to happen so have no evidence.

Anyway, going to level the frame and try again . . . .

1 hour ago, Dod-Regnbue said:

Not sure if this is related to Silver Grove Update or just a random bug pop up. Just tried to change the polarity in my Aura Slot, it consumed my Forma, reset my frame to Unranked. Still have the same Polarity in the Aura Slot.

Wasn't really expecting this to happen so have no evidence.

Anyway, going to level the frame and try again . . . .

Just tried this again, with Screen shots.

B8F2FF47D299F493B8A64840382969AE08F0D7C4

Blank Slot selected to Alter the Polarity of the Aura Slot. Youi can faintly make out there are 4 Forma on this Frame, one of which was when I first tried this.

34F571CA9688E874EF5C5216DC8A2F5C39FEF015

After Forma has been consumed, Frame reset to unranked, No polarity change. just 2 wasted Forma. 

Chances are this was already posted, but better safe than sorry:

-- Tribute's buffs are both canceled and prevented when entering Razorwing mode. I hope this gets fixed soon. Found a bew favorite frame, and having such a bug is rather... Nasty.

Known bugs that I've noticed;

Map overlay doesn't work right anymore. Any time I log into a mission, or after every 5 waves in Defence, it resets to minimap.

Titania loses all buffs when going into Razorwing -including those of her Tribute ability and Nezha's protective halo. She cannot reaquire them while in Razorwing.

Titania's razorwing has a far bigger collision model than her actual size -getting stuck on doors or floors and ceilings.

Companions vanish while in Razorwing and their effects remain where the companion was when you enter Razorwing. Considering that one of Titania's buffs work specifically for companions, this should be a bug.

Pox sometimes goes right through enemies and it's thrown sideways.

I did the Earth/Marinara Lith fissure run 3 times today, and in all cases only 9 reactant spawned, and that's with a resource drop chance booster active. I'm pretty sure none of it dropped off the map (which also happens occasionally in other fissure runs), but in those cases the "reactant over here" marker will show up... I just won't be able to get to it.

If there's a positive to all of that, at least I finished my Simaris daily target.

I've noticed that Defense and interception missions end up starting the defense/interception waves even when you have not triggered the start of it, giving you almost no time to loot lockers and get prepared for it, especially bad when it decides to happen on a sortie mission on a tile set where you need to go up an elevator to get to the defense/interception targets.

massive frame rate drops when opening warframe on its own, including the launcher causing frame rate drops for the rest of the computer and causing the game to be unplayable both solo or a pain when trying to invite clan mates and friends as the lockups make it take multiple attempts to bring in friends, which has gotten worse then it was for older computers back with specters of the rails or the sword alone on how badly it begins locking up when bringing other members into the squad while in mission or after they've been kicked from squad at the loading screen

I wanted to unlock all the nodes on Uranus so i could deploy a Titan extractor, but when i went to the node Cressida (which is a mobile defense mission), i couldn't find the data mass anywhere, it was showing on the map but wasn't where the map said, i got my friend to use Vauban's vortex to try and pull it out of the ground, but it didn't come out. Please fix this as i really want to deploy the extractor.

Spoiler

gqSnF87.png

On 26-8-2016 at 7:46 PM, Kako_Kako said:

Titania's Dex Pixia and Diwata can get stuck as the main weapons outside of pixie mode.

827EFF8FEAE20C430320E16C28CF2F4089836C68

7F7673CB5BF3F870B0E8FE96AFCA893D6EEACD73

Had the same issue, it was really annoying since any elevation in the terrain made me unable to get past without rolling. Sentinel also disappeared just like in archwing mode, power also stopped regenerating entirely.

My regular weapons always showed once I got out of the transformation and then immediately reset. Switching weapons while in this "inbetween" state resulting in really weird things like wielding Nikana Prime in one hand and the sheath in the other while also wielding a Grakata...at least graphically...

Dex Pixia outside of AW mode:

20160830152239_1.jpg

Diwata outside of AW mode:

20160830152454_1.jpg

Weird graphical glitches due to the above bug:

20160830152624_1.jpg

As must have been said before, Titania is soehow imune to all buffs, trigger for buffs. It is like having apple on your Ifairy.

Growing power: doesn't trigger while in razor wing and it dissapears if you have it on you and transform.
Tribute buffs, same as above.
Any buffs from allies get removed or don't apply while in razorwing.

Would be nice to see this fixed since it makes her a kinda lonely frame if it is not direct damage related.