Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

On 8/19/2016 at 2:42 PM, .-KG-..-Ragulab-. said:

When i transform into archwing mode from Titania and spam E while i transform the game closes without any error message

On 8/19/2016 at 4:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Could you send me your EE.Log in a private message if you encounter this again? When the bug occurs send me the logs before opening the game again. EE.logs can be found in /%localappdata%/Warframe on your PC.

Thank you :) 

Yes this same problem has been happening to me as well. Sometimes when using Razorwing the game immediately crashes or closes. Can I send this report as well?

Edited by P01s0nR3ap3r

wheen i instantly manual reload after firing both shots of the sancti tigris it starts the animation to reload but not the actual reload which takes about 0.5 seconds to actualy start (you have to wait for the automatic reload to start even wheen manual reloading but only after both shots. it works fine if i only shot 1 shell and then reload). it wasnt like that before the update this also makes the reload excruciatingly long (also breaks the aniamtion). this may be with other weapons too but i only noticed it with the sancti tigris.

Vay Hek Assassination seems to be bugged. For the two times I've ran it, Vay Hek spawns with two terra frames and his head floating around. These two times were in sorties, that might be important. Vay Hek is seemingly impossible to defeat when this happens, and is pretty frustrating too.                http://imgur.com/FQV7onn http://imgur.com/t%&amp;^yPE <<These two pictures dont clearly show the second terra frame sadly.

Edited by Excalibored

2 hours ago, P01s0nR3ap3r said:

Yes this same problem has been happening to me as well. Sometimes when using Razorwing the game immediately crashes or closes. Can I send this report as well?

hi

I have too this bug of Titania i using 4 fast and change weapon for the melee and attack= [Crash or Close].And other Bug [for the 4 BOOSTER i need just running press Shift+W but is doesnt work]=[ Movement strange ]=is a movement [Shift +A;D+W] and i think the switch A;D are Bug=cant moving it was blocked/New Icon bug.Sorry for my bad english 

Edited by 0Neptune0

On 19/08/2016 at 11:36 PM, Cogrock said:

Still testing but it seems that my Syndicate weapons lose the ability to use their AOE passive after using Titania's 4th ability.

The icon showing the fill meter is missing and I've waited quite some time without seeing it discharge after that... time that would usually see multiple discharges. (5 Waves of Defence) 

Currently I am only using a primary and going in and out of Titania's lil' pixy form does nada. Will try with a syndicate secondary equipped too.

BEFORE

Reveal hidden contents

zz97Avq.jpg

AFTER

Reveal hidden contents

2BiRowg.jpg

EDIT: Tried again... seems to only effect primary weapons. Happens 100% of the time for me when switching between Titania's 4th ability and normal form. 

Tested with the Simulor, Tigris and Boltor

EDIT 2: If it matters this was done on Akkad, Eris

Still not fixed as of the latest hotfix nor is it on the known issues list.

Am I the only one with the issue?

Edited by Cogrock

The MR 22 mastery test crashes to desktop within one minute of starting. I can't identify any particular reason why. I've done other missions since the hotfix without problem. WAR-1019095 is the latest crash report.

With Atlas, Animation Sets do not show previews before equipping. The only thing that changes is the camera height.

Whatever animation set he has equipped beforehand will be the set you see (at varying camera heights).

Not sure what other frames this applies to (preview works fine on Ash).

29 minutes ago, IENDME said:

I have a bug with my Energy Overflow ability not regening energy for a part of the game, then suddenly working as usual.

Anyone having the same problem?

If you haven't moved more than 5 meters from a location (after 2 minutes), then game marks you as inactive and any auras and focus passives will "freeze".

EDIT: Mine worked fine for a 20min survival.

Edited by KettleTicket

If you get disarmed while in Razorwing mode you cannot retrieve your weapon. If you exit Razorwing and try to pick it up, you can do so but your primary weapon is gone from both Razorwing and normal modes until you leave the mission.

The ground model for the Dex Pixia is also something entirely diffferent.

Spoiler

sEMxh7v.jpg

Additionally there is no channeling effect for the Diwata.

Spoiler

i5BHNs1.jpg

2 minutes ago, KettleTicket said:

If you haven't moved more than 5 meters from a location (after 2 minutes), then game marks you as inactive and any auras and focus passives will "freeze".

EDIT: Mine worked fine for a 20min survival.

Nope, moved the whole time, multiple missions, same problem.

The Vector-Thread widget for the syntesis scanner doesn't seem to be affecting the scan time since hotfix #2. With the Vector-Thread widget equipped, the synthesis scanner scans targets at the same speed as a regular codex scanner.

Not sure if this is the right place, but Pistol Amp currently does nothing. At all. 

I tested it in the Simulacrum with a Lex Prime (modded with R8 Hornet Strike) against a level 50 Corrupted Heavy Gunner. With no aura equipped, non-critical bodyshots did 115 damage. When Pistol Amp was equipped there was no change in damage.

Hi guys.

I found bug with corpus crewman. I played defense mission for relics and then i saw last enemy, but i couldnt kill him. I dont know what happened but he was in god mode. He could deal dmg to us, but we cant kill him. Even kavats try to kill him, but without effect. Posting some screenshots.

Before update salix syandana was static and move a bit if walk, that was 100% ok and i love it.
After update salix syandana keeps pulsating like its possesed with demon and now looks like its attached on 1 sm of warframes body.
Disgusting.

14 hours ago, Spinkie said:

wheen i instantly manual reload after firing both shots of the sancti tigris it starts the animation to reload but not the actual reload which takes about 0.5 seconds to actualy start (you have to wait for the automatic reload to start even wheen manual reloading but only after both shots. it works fine if i only shot 1 shell and then reload). it wasnt like that before the update this also makes the reload excruciatingly long (also breaks the aniamtion). this may be with other weapons too but i only noticed it with the sancti tigris.

Can confirm this is with following weapons I've used (Tonkor, Vectis P, Sancti Tigris; weapons with small clip and low fire rate)

It seems like fire rate effects this delay, as I tested with Vectis P in simulacrum it seems to be almost half a second long without any fire rate mods but about half of that with Shred. I'm no expert but it feels like fire rate now controls the delay between both the firing and reloading

I do not know if any of the bugs I will report has been report yet, this threat is to low to read all.

• In conclave, if you are not the host you can pick up ammo even if the weapon is full of ammo.
  • now is a pain to find mach to play.
  • Loki keep picking up energy even when if full energy.
  • Extractor got nerf! really bad... the button to claim all the extractors is gone! and the got nerf with the materials the allways collect, bringing the same over and over, before the use to bring variety resourses, well that is not again... example, on Earth only bring rubedo and detonite ampule. and very very rare ferrite. thank you for the nerf!
  • Law of Retribution (nightmare) Nullifiers got a huge globe and never say nothing about!

22 minutes ago, ivalec said:

Extractor got nerf! really bad... the button to claim all the extractors is gone! and the got nerf with the materials the allways collect, bringing the same over and over, before the use to bring variety resourses, well that is not again... example, on Earth only bring rubedo and detonite ampule. and very very rare ferrite. thank you for the nerf!

you must float your mouse over the extractor icon while zoomed out to get the "claim all" button to show now. As for the second part I'm not having that problem so I can't help there.

Hydroid seems to have an interesting interaction with the new gunblade's animation (at least for the basic EEE combo, as I don't have Bullet Dance and is currently running Sarpa stanceless). All the attacks trigger his passive and spawn tentacles right underneath his feet.

And speaking of which...

Mt5l3AX.jpg

During an Oxium alert taking place on Uranus just a few minutes ago, I stumbled accross a massive FPS drop. I mean, both Ceres Shipyard and Uranus Underwaterlab tiles haven't been very performance friendly for me for a long time now, despite numerous hotfixes stating to have ''improved overall performance'', which I assumed including those two planets. But today, the drop was massive.