Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I rushed so many incubations.. and what did you do??

Teshin_Dax

title*

I rushed them .. often .. to get the perfect look (kavat) .. and now they just changed the head..
They added freaking looong hair in the face of my once favourite kavat..

I  PUT 5 FORMA ON THIS THING , because the appereance was perfect and fit my taste.. And NOW WASTED..
Now i Need to get a new one or forma another one 5 times. I crafted and crafted them to get the perfect look .. and then they just patch the head with hairs?

just changed the appereance?!

THATS not okay!

12 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

title*

I rushed them .. often .. to get the perfect look (kavat) .. and now they just changed the head..

I  PUT 5 FORMA ON THIS THING , because the appereance was perfect and fit my taste.. And NOW WASTED..
Now i Need to get a new one or forma another one 5 times. I crafted and crafted them to get the perfect look .. and then they just patch the head with hairs?

THATS not okay!

I understand where you're coming from. I rushed 5 cats (obviously not as much as you) and chucked 6 forma on my fav one and now it's slightly different. The difference I can get past cause the new version looks cooler to me. But I can definitely see where you're coming from. I feel sorry for you man

12 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

title*

THATS not okay!

I agree with you on every level.
This is unacceptable.

DE, while we really appreciate updates and upgrades it is just wrong to change items without giving affected users an option to "get the old look".

5 Forma, all the credits/platin and random breedings some people have invested ...
( i personally like the details but as you can see some people prefer a cleaner look )

29 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

title*

THATS not okay!

18 minutes ago, texrei said:

I don't see anything changed. What are talking about?

some cat head such as grumpy and those with long ears have extra hair/fur on them now

short ( round ) ears are unchanged.

old

Spoiler

warframe0023_by_r9xchaos-daeu8sl.jpg

new

Spoiler

warframe0016_by_r9xchaos-daeu8rb.jpg

warframe0008_by_r9xchaos-daeu8s1.jpg

Edited by Vyra

12 minutes ago, Vyra said:

some cat head such as grumpy and those with long ears have extra hair/fur on them now

short ( round ) ears are unchanged.

Eh, eyebrows and whiskers?

So someone's lovely cat has now eyebrows. Terrible

Spoiler

Looks nice

VCbb1iF.jpg

lxqM21M.jpg

Edited by texrei

Great. Now the Kavats have "Britain wants you." type whiskers. 

So glad I'm only on my first forma. DE you really should give people a choice in these things. It's the small details that matter the most.

Can we please have an option to remove those whiskers? Kavats weren't advertised as having those so I think we all deserve the option to change back to the original look.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

10 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

I prefer the new look, TBH, but it sucks for people that spent plat on them and preferred the old look.  I know I would be mad if my cosmetics were suddenly changed.

It's not so much that people HATE the new look. It's just that Kavats were advertised without those whiskers and so people get understandably annoyed when DE make snap decisions like this. At the very least allow us to take off the whiskers. Personally I think it makes my Kavat look weird.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

It's ok to be angry about this change and easy to understand why you're so upset.

Similarly, you'll have to understand if most people would think it's not really that big a deal.

I myself noticed something looked kinda weird about the Smeeta I had just matured, but I figured since it'd been a while since I had used one that I just forgot how they looked. 

25 minutes ago, Violent_Jiggler said:

It's ok to be angry about this change and easy to understand why you're so upset.

Similarly, you'll have to understand if most people would think it's not really that big a deal.

The change itself is not a big deal you're right. It's the fact that DE have not added an option to not have the whiskers.

There are people who think this change improves the Kavats and those who think it doesn't. It would be simple to satisfy both parties by adding in the option to remove the whiskers.

Its basically like DE have said, "Oh yea we're adding whiskers now and you can't change it back so deal with it."

My kitty has ear tufts, but didn't get whiskers :( Can I haz yours?

In before the request for whisker dye and curling options ;p

(poor fussed over kitties...)

I would want an option to change their energy color before I bothered with whisker options. The non changeable energy color bugged me more.

Edited by Wardova

So, from what i can tell, the original kats looked like the feral ones and DE decided to changed them a bit to separate them?

They shouldn't have put them out if they were not ready.

They should give us the option to purchase the original or something like that.

This is the same as PBR, i like the original look of frame but they are PBRing everything.

Edited by Mak_Gohae