Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

titania mistake - same mistake as with old peacemaker

Teshin_Dax

title.. (peacemaker before rework)

What i mean?

The weapons have base damage and are affected by mods .. yes..

But they also arent able to deal Status procs .. i tested it with  100 hits with each weapon..

You know .. peacemaker was useless against armored Units at ~80+ .. same here.. no armor reduction .. same mistake..

OR maybe a bug like the 4th crashes (some normal weapons are better than her channeled stuff , how can this be??? -> Status+Crit)

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

Just now, WaRsHooTer666 said:

old peacemake .. on release ,, not after rework mate

ah ok, that was because peace maker was not effected by weapon mods so that makes sense, Titania's powers however are impacted by weapon mods, I find they rarely crit or status so I think their base stats are so low that crit and status mods don't make a noticeable difference

9 hours ago, devildevil21 said:

I'm doing raids with titania.

I do sorties with titania.

I have YET to take more than 5 hits to kill an enemy. Titania IS strong if the right mods are used. You shouldn't base her on status proc, but on crit. (atleast that's what I do).

yes she can crit .. but i meant solo .. without other Players .. facing the bombards and so on (high armor) alone .. i tried to kill a lvl 135 corrupted bombard fast .. thats not possible (only with crit without Status).. some normal weapons are better than her channeled stuff

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

1 minute ago, Melos-mevim said:

ah ok, that was because peace maker was not effected by weapon mods so that makes sense, Titania's powers however are impacted by weapon mods, I find they rarely crit or status so I think their base stats are so low that crit and status mods don't make a noticeable difference

crit is very effective (on pistols) but Status --- as i said .. 100 hits .. no proc

2 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

I'm doing raids with titania.

I do sorties with titania.

I have YET to take more than 5 hits to kill an enemy. Titania IS strong if the right mods are used. You shouldn't base her on status proc, but on crit. (atleast that's what I do).

She is strong, but that doesn't change the fact that status dmg is broken. "just don't use it" isn't good way of fixing things

1 minute ago, Hesyol said:

She is strong, but that doesn't change the fact that status dmg is broken. "just don't use it" isn't good way of fixing things

Got it.

But I actually don't want her to be buffed at all... She is quite strong already. And if she gets stronger.. I'm afraid DE will drop the nerf hammer on her.... :(

3 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

Got it.

But I actually don't want her to be buffed at all... She is quite strong already. And if she gets stronger.. I'm afraid DE will drop the nerf hammer on her.... :(

my ak-stilletto prime can take them faster down and other normal weapons... .. dont worry ..

29 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

title.. (peacemaker before rework)

What i mean?

The weapons have base damage and are affected by mods .. yes..

But they also arent able to deal Status procs .. i tested it with  100 hits with each weapon..

You know .. peacemaker was useless against armored Units at ~60-80 .. same here.. no armor reduction .. same mistake..

OR maybe a bug like the 4th crashes

Come on, Tenno... You have 600+ post on these forums... Please show the example.

Thread Tributed from General Discussion to Feedback, Warframe&Abilities.

If the trouble is survivability on Titania, use her Tribute power. One gives a 50% reduction (after 5 pickups) to enemy accuracy.

Pair that with tiny size and... yep.

Haven't tried her damage-wise at any higher than 50 so... :|

3 hours ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

yes she can crit .. but i meant solo .. without other Players .. facing the bombards and so on (high armor) alone .. i tried to kill a lvl 135 corrupted bombard fast .. thats not possible (only with crit without status)

For goodness sake, why do you people insist with this kind of thinking?

First it's Level 60-80 she has "trouble" with, without considering that 60-80 is NOT "normal" stuff. The scaling is always broken after 40+, so benchmarking like this is just insane, then you move to "running Solo" and add "Level 135 Corrupted Bombard", and not just "kill it" mind you, but "kill it FAST".

Yes, because it should be easy to kill an enemy that is 100 levels above your maximum, and just happens to be one of the most armored units in the game and is a pain to kill even when not 100 levels higher then you will find on the Star Chart.

What exactly do you want Frames to do exactly, totally destroy in microseconds anything to level 100? Because I can tell you right now, it will make for a very boring Star Chart, and 90% of the work we do is on THAT scale. Alerts are there, missions are there etc etc.

7 hours ago, devildevil21 said:

Got it.

Titania could use some tweaks, as long as they're not super huge and OP they won't get a nerf hammer on her.

5 hours ago, DSpite said:

For goodness sake, why do you people insist with this kind of thinking?

First it's Level 60-80 she has "trouble" with, without considering that 60-80 is NOT "normal" stuff. The scaling is always broken after 40+, so benchmarking like this is just insane, then you move to "running Solo" and add "Level 135 Corrupted Bombard", and not just "kill it" mind you, but "kill it FAST".

Yes, because it should be easy to kill an enemy that is 100 levels above your maximum, and just happens to be one of the most armored units in the game and is a pain to kill even when not 100 levels higher then you will find on the Star Chart.

What exactly do you want Frames to do exactly, totally destroy in microseconds anything to level 100? Because I can tell you right now, it will make for a very boring Star Chart, and 90% of the work we do is on THAT scale. Alerts are there, missions are there etc etc.

as easy as with akstilletto prime and other weapons .. normal weapons kill fste , ´but these are channeling weapons .. AND that is the POINT

19 minutes ago, warramssie said:

there is a Status weapon called dual toxocyst which procs poison all the time during reworked Mesa's peacemaker...intended,bug or feature ..dunno

just wanted to let you know

i know .. but that has nothing to do with titania and status

41 minutes ago, warramssie said:

i bet a whole fairy pixie world that titanias melee doesnt scale as well with bloodrush as she would with maiming strike on a slide melee build .....its obvious as hell ...

you cant slide with titania razor wing also blood rush scales with combo counter maim strike does not

Edited by hazerddex