Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lamprid Syandana Ripped off?

Rizilliant

Theres been a Tennogen design in the Steam Workshop for weeks.. Its called "Lamprid Syandana", and strangely enough, the new syandana released with Titania, looks exactly like it.. It moves the same way, same direction, everything.. Looks like the top portion was removed, but the rest remains the same.. I dont know about you, but thats pretty shady imho!  I wonder if this is a trend we will be seeing more of? Player designs, bypassed in Tennogen, and very slightly altered, and put into the game...

Am I the only one who sees the similarity?

It's very far from exactly the same. And DE's artist already made similar concept arts way back in 2014.

Spoiler

InfestedArmor_02.jpg

And why would they want to rip off tennogen? why they waste time making a rip off when they can just accept the lamprid, use the time used to make apoxys to make different syandana and sell both of them? They will get more profits that way

45 minutes ago, Syncrasis said:

Ahh, sorry, yeah no problems :) The new syandana was created from scratch, with some visual direction from the Lamprid. Thank you for looking out for me though! <3 

keep up though, your stuff is great.. we need more infested stuff!