The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Delux-skin new Design

Vlada91

Tremendously, awesomely, superbly great work there buddy. Just a personal note for what that ring on his head for!! Except for that its just out of the world design mate.

Rather its an ICE SWORD like EB but this time its full elemental along with its unique stance without any doubt. He is an elemental frame so if that sword gets in business then it should be full elemental using which we can mix up like corrosive, radiation etc. and with a high status chance of course having a overall good stat.

30 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Yes,I add elements to look more like frost and to share the design how he can look his new delux-skin....and i did not say my art work its just concept how i want to look like....

And I never said you said it was your artwork.

I asked for clarification.

If an artist posts a piece of art, or a concept though, members will assume the artist made the piece.

For that reason, we clarify when asked or in the first post with an image credit.

You should credit the original artist in the first post.

It's basically just common artistic courtesy.

I would like DE to see this and finally have a main focus on Frost and create something like this... anyway it's a turn for DE to make a mele delux skin and not again a female frame (Zephyr can wait for some other time) :smile: 

Edited by Vlada91

Just now, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

well i vote for you to be a new designer

Thank you,but I just have ideas on how to combining several things at once and do something cool in photoshop :smile: i create the helmet and some  Some effects on him,blade and some detail to look more like Frost... I only give inspiration to DE to make something similarly, and to finally begin with Frost delux-skin.... :smile: 

Wait let me get this straight.

You enhanced art made by someone else into a.Frost Deluxe? As a conceptual idea I see.no problem with that UNTILL you claim it as yours if the original image have some ownership issues.

Tennogen needs to be original, and so do DEs own work.

Example: If I make a viking-skin for Loki and base that on a design from Elderscrolls, I can't take ownership unless I make a new concept inspired by the original one.

So please clarify since this skin looks really good and can be thr base for a really cool Tennogen. 

5 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Wait let me get this straight.

You enhanced art made by someone else into a.Frost Deluxe? As a conceptual idea I see.no problem with that UNTILL you claim it as yours if the original image have some ownership issues.

Tennogen needs to be original, and so do DEs own work.

Example: If I make a viking-skin for Loki and base that on a design from Elderscrolls, I can't take ownership unless I make a new concept inspired by the original one.

So please clarify since this skin looks really good and can be thr base for a really cool Tennogen. 

I create the look and  add elements to look more like frost and to share the design how he can look his new delux-skin....and i did not say my art work its just concept how i want to look like...

13 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

I create the look and  add elements to look more like frost and to share the design how he can look his new delux-skin....and i did not say my art work its just concept how i want to look like...

I understand that. So making a Tennogen from this look would be no problem?

27 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

and i did not say my art work its just concept how i want to look like...

I hope you realize my point now, now that arch111 is also pointing it out, that everyone is assuming you designed the concept/skin on the first page.

It's why they want you to create it for Tennogen (several posts state this).

But you have yet to tell them that you cannot do that since you didn't create it from scratch/nothing and continue to say it isn't your artwork/you didn't say it was your artwork, while choosing not to identify the original artist/artwork (or credit it).

We know you didn't say it was your artwork, but posting it with no image credit to the original artist, no link to the original art, allows everyone to assume it is your artwork and to continue to ask you to create the skin in Tennogen.

I'm not really bent out of shape over this, but I would still like a clarification overall. 

All the same, if someone can create a similar skin to the image on the front page in Tennogen, cool beans.

Here is a word for a delux not for tenogen and its  has totally changed from the original... This is just an example of how it can look in the game. with a minor correction on this design it would be ideal for Frost delux in the game... who wants to work frost in teenogen in this style,I wish him good luck :smile:  And if DE wants to make such a similar appearance then even better :cool: 

18 minutes ago, Kastrel717 said:

If this gets into the game im leaving my excalibur prime (which i played with 53%) and i will play with this until umbra comes out. :D

I hope that DE see what people really want and to make something like this for Frost in a game... and now that DE job is easier and not to come up with something stupid...

Edited by Vlada91

• 3 weeks later...

it has everything i don't like and jet it works. very nice. i want it.

i love those big armguards. i love how he is still weaking a jacked, less thing but still looking effective. i love the belt that looks both functional and just very cool (harhar, puns) i love the energy sword. while not the biggest fan of the helo the helm itself still looks bad &#!. the boots might be slightly sell warframe and i love how they are real feet and not the stilts all the other delux skins have.

Edited by vinx909

On 22-8-2016 at 0:53 PM, TRSS said:

+1 from me...

...but why does he wear boots?

because frost has always had the clothed design. he always had a thing jacked ether shielding him from the cold of the warmth, i don't know wich one but i love it and the under legs have (to me) always looked like very large thick boots.