Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No mortos prime binds?

TrueHawkEye

Why did Nekros not get his personal cosmetic in a prime variant?

Was it because he would be the only one able to wear it?

Or was it the lack of interest in it?

Just kind of disappointed that he did not get that one cosmetic. Unless wearing the mortos binds turns them prime on the prime frame?

10 minutes ago, TrueHawkEye said:

Did not know anything about that. But i'd figure it be either attached to him or optional.

Who knows. Tbh now that I think about it, it probably would have been a waste of time for DE to design a prime version of something that can only be equipped on one Warframe.

1 hour ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Who knows. Tbh now that I think about it, it probably would have been a waste of time for DE to design a prime version of something that can only be equipped on one Warframe.

Well true but its unique to the character I'd figure they'd have it with him that is all.

2 hours ago, TrueHawkEye said:

Did not know anything about that. But i'd figure it be either attached to him or optional.

well think of it this way, you can wear mortos binds while you wear mortos prime binds as Nekros Prime  technically now.  :)

21 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Probably because he would have been the only one to wear it.

I would like to implore DE to make it that the morto binds get some type of prime treatment when equipped on Nekros prime.

Or you know, give Mortos Prime to everyone who purchased the packs AND make it available via Baro Ki'Teer.

Sounds fine, doesn't it? :)

Anyways, I created a thread on Feedback asking for it. If you guys want to show some support, then come in, come in Tenno:

10 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

They are just freakin ropes for god's sake..

Freakin' ENDGAME content. You Fashionframe denier. BURN HIM!!!!11111

Edited by NightmareT12