The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Bust - Player Opinions and Discussion

BlackCoMerc

28 minutes ago, (PS4)obsidiancurse said:

Not sure about everyone else but I spent 90% of the mission with no energy and the inability to see anything?

Nullifuers may be a tedious bump in the road but at least they don't make your eyes bleed.

I'll admit I sorta Ashed that one up though a bit unintentionally, I formed my Tipdo to stick on Primed Fury and saw the defense mission and figured why not..... Wasn't till the last few rounds I'd get mag proced but then I'd just kill the offending hyenas with absurdly fast melee.

The mission was cool, fast paced.

The corpus should be much more like that instead of racking tons of cheap nullifers.

The vision blurring is atrocious. It seems that the visuals in the game had gotten worse lately, things like the snow litteraly hurt the eyes. I don't know who are the tards who think of things like that, but i'm pretty sure they don't check how it looks by themselves.

Making players go blind because they can't see a damn thing is just $&*&*#(%&. Plus, i for one can't play much corpus missions anymore, it's just too painful and i end up with a massive headache because of all that brightness and bluriness, it's terrible.

I... didn't really like it at all.

It felt like a mission that was supposed to contain some story/flavor content, but I didn't have any ability to appreciate it because of the constant interface scrambling and screen shaking.

I was just so disappointed with the experience as a whole. Sure, Darvo's presence and voice lines are supposed to be entertaining, but I was entirely preoccupied with how hard the game seemed to be trying to annoy me.

It wasn't difficult, either. Just annoying. That is the worst place Warframe ever takes me to as a player. When the game isn't actually difficult, but seems to be trying so hard to be difficult by way of sensory overload and power denial and loss of character control and all these other things... and the best tool for mitigating these obstacles appears to be zipping wildly all over the map until you can find some breathing room.

It is all the worst parts of old first-person shooters where "high-level play" simply meant circle strafing until someone was more accurate with a shot. The old despair of games like Starfox 64, which involved horrible and tedious constant evasive maneuvers until - by chance - the enemy wound up in your sights and you could shoot him.

The whole thing just felt very bad to play, and I was glad when it was over. I never did get to hear any of Darvo's voice lines, either.

Edited by notlamprey

2 hours ago, (PS4)obsidiancurse said:

Not sure about everyone else but I spent 90% of the mission with no energy and the inability to see anything?

Nullifiers may be a tedious bump in the road but at least they don't make your eyes bleed.

1 hour ago, Mellaus said:

The vision blurring is atrocious. It seems that the visuals in the game had gotten worse lately, things like the snow litteraly hurt the eyes. I don't know who are the tards who think of things like that, but i'm pretty sure they don't check how it looks by themselves.

Making players go blind because they can't see a damn thing is just $&*&*#(%&. Plus, i for one can't play much corpus missions anymore, it's just too painful and i end up with a massive headache because of all that brightness and bluriness, it's terrible.

1 hour ago, (PS4)PillarOfWar said:

Just played it. It was fun but my eyes hurt. Like I had to stop playing for the night kind of hurt. 

This should be in feedback; the Corpus has always been an eye-hurting faction, next to Grineer Scorchers' lens flare effect XD

As for me, haven't tried it yet but I'm going to lower the brightness if I decided to do the mission, due to all the warnings :3

The mission was very easy, but it really highlighted how annoying and OP the magnetic procs are against us.

I would have rather fought a map full of Nullifiers honestly. Or Hyenas that did not mag proc everything they come anywhere near.

Edited by Dizzle22

I had a pretty good time with it. Haven't hung out with Darvo for a while, so that was fun.

Mag procs can be annoying, but there are ways to deal with them. Restores are there when you need them. Zenurik is a big aid in recovering if you do get hit. Control of the field of battle is important to not getting hit and minimizing consequences if you do.

Since I had some idea what was going to happen (this is one reason we watch PrimeTime), I spent a few minutes considering warframe choice. There were a few options, but Nyx and Darvo go way back, so NyxP it was. I also wanted to see how the Terminator Nyx build would do with a mobile defense objective. She did quite well.

Hyenas are always annoying, so that's nothing new. Spamming Chaos, 'bolts, and strategic use of Absorb kept things (mostly) under control. As they should. For everything else, a 7-forma Braton Prime was the rod of choice. It dispatched mechanical menaces and corpus carpet baggers RFK.

how to get used to dealing with magnetic fuzzy screen....

grab orthos/lesion or any other polearm type. crank up the attack speed, put on a nice bright annoying color and turn on constant weapon trails

now go do an impersonation of a blender...   also if you can get bright contrasting colors flying around at the same time, bonus points

i suggest inaros with his 4 up in a bight color...  

after a few runs, mag procs are laughable

Same here, enjoyed it a big lot, and after 2 waves I claimed "NOW THAT'S A GOOD CORPUS MISSION !" 

Still too many magnetic procs we don't seem to be able to avoid, I think DE needs to find a way to protect units from our powers without completely taking them out sometime.

15 hours ago, Etan-gK said:

I enjoyed it, but darvo and the debt collector scans don't appear in the codex, that needs to be fixed

The Debt Collectors show up as the Nul Scrambus units. When I tried to scan them they were already highlighted in green for me so it wouldn't let me do it. 

Def think that should have a look at.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

37 minutes ago, Dizzle22 said:

The one with all the Scrambus/Comba units was kinda annoying too. I don't understand why everyone thinks they are better than Nullifiers. At least the Nullifier bubble is plain as day to see and avoid.

Explosions make the whole thing better than the nullifiers. Scrambus units are fast, squishy-but-not-too-much, pack a strong fire power and bring a lot of action on the battlefield. However they can't protect eximi under a shield and that's a good thing. In my opinion they are FAAAAAR better than Nullifiers and a fair challenge (their aura should be more visible though)

Plus they don't pollute the game's universe with shiny bubbles everywhere.