Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is TWW This Week?

Arthan

I have a feeling that it's going to be next month. Why? Well we haven't received any recent information about it.

* No Teaser Site

* No  recent dev streams about it

* No info about it at pax

* Not a whole lot of hype threads on the forums

* etc

Edited by Calwon5

2 minutes ago, sushidubya said:

Why yes Gundam style, but then again it wouldn't be a war within now would it?  XD

Maybe they've hashed out their issues, but "inside" they're still a bit bitter?

Ah!  Yes!  That "inner turmoil/bitterness/darkness" MUST be the catalyst that changes a Warframe into it's UMBRA version!

It's all clear to me now... as clear as the tears of time.

1 hour ago, Calwon5 said:

I have a feeling that it's going to be next month. Why? Well we haven't received any recent information about it.

* No Teaser Site

* No  recent dev streams about it

* No info about it at pax

* Not a whole lot of hype threads on the forums

* etc

We did get info on The War Within in PAX, devs said that they're hoping to have the War Within released this September so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next week or the week after. And keep in mind that http://warframe.com/thepath/ is still indeed a thing and will be updated as we get closer to the War Within release date.

2 hours ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:

The hotfix came last Friday. So we're either getting it this week or in the next 2 weeks if they're on time.

Rebecca said there was a hotfix coming this week (there's typically a hotfix or two released every week). TWW isn't coming this week. If it was, they wouldn't have said they weren't attending NYCC (which will happen in October). TWW is not coming this week. Syndicate melees will probably happen this week or next week. But TWW is not coming this week, and probably won't come out next week either.

Someone tweeted reb asking if we should start farming rep for syndicates for the melees next week and she replied saying yes. So, since there will be no update this week, next week is melees that leaves the last week of September. And they already said they're not going to NYCC which is the week AFTER that. So did they delay the update another month again?? It was supposed to drop this month iirc....

13 hours ago, -Gundam- said:

Maybe they've hashed out their issues, but "inside" they're still a bit bitter?

Ah!  Yes!  That "inner turmoil/bitterness/darkness" MUST be the catalyst that changes a Warframe into it's UMBRA version!

It's all clear to me now... as clear as the tears of time.

Precisely...  You've just confirmed Half Life 3 too!  XD

14 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

The rest is fine, but this is just because everyone made their hype threads 2 months early.

I too wouldn't be surprised if it comes next month.

To be fair. DE did announce War Within 6 months back. So when someone announces something I usually assume it's almost to completion, give or take a month to build some hype for it before release, but DE proved me wrong :/

Again...

Edited by Ibro156