Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neural Sensors

Glitch_Kitten

Question

Starting back in 2013 neural sensors have always been a problem for me, eventually i stocked up hundreds of morphics, raw potatoes and even neurodes, yet still to this day I have a constant 0 over my neural sensor count so I pose a few questions:

Why is (to my knowledge) Jupiter the only planet that drops neural sensors?

What is the most efficient way of farming them in their current state(aside from tossing salad V)?

and have any of you had constant issues with maintaining a decent supply of sensors?

Edited by Glitch_Kitten

6 minutes ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

Starting back in 2013 neural sensors have always been a problem for me, eventually i stocked up hundreds of morphics, raw potatoes and even neurodes, yet still to this day I have a constant 0 over my neural sensor count so I pose a few questions:

What is the most efficient way of farming them in their current state(aside from tossing salad V)?

and have any of you had constant issues with maintaining a decent supply of sensors?

Well DESteve said that once the new starchart comes out resources will be better distributed AND you'll have more reasons to visit Jupiter itself outside of farming at a reduced level. 

Also there's the Smeeta cat which halves your total amount of grind in the game so you can spend more time playing the game as you wish rather than getting ready to play the game as you wish...

Oh wait, that's right..................................................................We were deceived...

Edited by (PS4)El__Lobo_Loco

I still question why neurals drop on jupiter only, considering Neurals are a GRINEER made resource and jupiter is a completely Corpus held planet. If anything they should drop on another planet thats controlled by grineer.  DE changed out resources in the void more recently for alloy to ferrite and took out cells for argon, so wheres our neural relocation, DE?

I ask myself the same question almost every day.

I had this problem before too. I mostly waited until Phorid was on Jupiter and killed him a bunch. Nowadays I use Sinai as a Endo Farm (pretty good farm with Hydroid, Nekros, buff and EV) and I have gotten a lot of Neural Sensors from that as a side product.

I keep a constant Distilling Extractor on there and it still manages to be the least common resource, excluding Tellurium and Nitain. When I get a login booster I quickly dash through an exterminate mission and open every locker, usually getting 1-5.

I've got around 105 Neural Sensors, 160 Neurodes, 180 Orokin Cells, 260 Morphics, 400 Control Modules... While I tend to hoard every resource they're the only one I actively have to farm to keep over 100. It dips down below that a lot.

I kind of feel like with the new starchart materials should have been moved, put Grineer resources on Grineer territories, Orokin on Orokin, Corpus on Corpus. Make Neural Sensors drop on Saturn, Orokin Cells in Void, Control Modules on Jupiter. Those three can't stop stealing from each other. Lua could use some unique drops too.

Maybe since Neural Sensors are unbalanced compared to the rest, they could drop on Earth rather than Neurodes? and put the Neurodes on Mars. Or vise versa and have them stay on Earth and put the Neural Sensors on Mars.

38 minutes ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

30 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

I still question why neurals drop on jupiter only

Neural Sensors also drop on Europa :) you can farm those respawnable Raptors for a high chance of Neural Sensors (though he eventually rises to level 87)

Smeeta broke the game. You're just salty you blew your load over a cat and now you can't exploit it anymore. Cry sum moar.

Double resource weekends are the best time to stock up. Buy a 3-day resource booster for quad drops, bring along your super worthless Smeeta for a humble increase, and do some ultra unsatisfying because DE screwed the pooch and now endless are worthless and Im leaving the game forever defense or survival missions. Bring some friends who hate the game too for some extra misery.

1 hour ago, Beggining said:

Neural Sensors also drop on Europa :) you can farm those respawnable Raptors for a high chance of Neural Sensors (though he eventually rises to level 87)

That really makes no sense, considering the fact its a grineer made resource...and considering its grineer, it'd be inferior to anything that corpus would make / use anyway :D The logic behind this is dumb

Edited by Cmdr-A

3 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

That really makes no sense, considering the fact its a grineer made resource...and considering its grineer, it'd be inferior to anything that corpus would make / use anyway :D The logic behind this is dumb

Implanted neural-link for controlling augmentations. Grineer design.

Huh, you're right. However, it only drops on Corpus related maps? You know what I think? The Corpus has been dissecting the Grineer and studying their implants for their research, since they only drop from Raptors in Europa >:D

Edited by Beggining
Woot da woop

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Smeeta broke the game. You're just salty you blew your load over a cat and now you can't exploit it anymore. Cry sum moar.

Double resource weekends are the best time to stock up. Buy a 3-day resource booster for quad drops, bring along your super worthless Smeeta for a humble increase, and do some ultra unsatisfying because DE screwed the pooch and now endless are worthless and Im leaving the game forever defense or survival missions. Bring some friends who hate the game too for some extra misery.

I hope Mittens destroys everything you cared about on your desktop. And takes a stinky Infested dump on your bed. :|

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23
And also takes an acidic piss on your work shoes. :|

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

They're too busy clipping into the staircase and looking away when I try to customize them.  :sad:

They know, they heard you badmouthing them. The Adarzas too, they're buddy-buddy with the Smeeta(s) you're jerkfacing about. Jerkface.

And they KNOW what you did to "Chimera." Monster! :sadcry:

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23