Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's wrong with the PLAYERS?

(PSN)Sir-_-Glad

2 hours ago, (PS4)gggglllaaadddeea said:

I log onto the Forums, ready to help and answer questions and get blasted by people saying "no! The game is horrible now! We want bla bla bla bla"

Look, you need to get over yourself. Do you know how hard DE works to make the game fun and exciting? 

Oh... You're out of stuff to do? You've done all of the map? Try conclave. It'll keep you occupied.

Dont like conclave? Try fashion frame. That's always fun!

But you don't like sitting in the relays and having fun... Ah... I see.

Well have you tried building a clan from the ground up? Or an alliance? The game will never die. It has SO much to offer. 

As for the updates? Relax, they will come. Take a break if you must. Or feed your dog. 

Good day people.

back in warframe launch u1-9 there was no complaining. But now that there is be ready to get destroyed by meta kids.

2 hours ago, ranks21 said:

its already dead

I need to dig out some of the old replies I have made before all these changes were made  so you can measure most of the accuracy of what was stated  I truly saw this a mile away.

Oh please! "Even a broken clock..." as they say.

You've been spouting doom and gloom in Region and the forums since before the Gate Crash era! I should know - had you on ignore within days of starting up the game!

You need to stop talking like this is all done out of the kindness of their heart, they're trying to make a profit. This isn't saying they're horrible or anything, the game needs a way to stay afloat but at the same time it is silly not to speak about them like they aren't trying/that they don't need to make money while being perfectly well within your right to criticize the playerbase

Warframe being a FREE game does not mean there can't be complaints. Especially when it's justified.

Why shouldn't we demand more? Plenty of people spend money on the game - so they can't have an opinion of something they don't like?

Not saying DE is terrible or something, no...? They create this brilliant game, but there are indeed issues right now.

It is a dangerous for gamers to think that just because it's a F2P game/How Awesome they used to be (Ahem Bungie) and we can't complain. No. Constructive Criticism only makes a game better.

4 hours ago, Nekrosmas said:

Warframe being a FREE game does not mean there can't be complaints. Especially when it's justified.

Why shouldn't we demand more? Plenty of people spend money on the game - so they can't have an opinion of something they don't like?

Not saying DE is terrible or something, no...? They create this brilliant game, but there are indeed issues right now. If 

It is a dangerous for gamers to think that just because it's a F2P g I ame/How Awesome they used to be (Ahem Bungie) and we can't complain. No. Constructive Criticism only makes a game better.

Yea sure but most  of these new complaints are unreasonable and unjustifiable and not even constructive. 

Edited by CrystalRibbon

Sums up a big part of the forum community these days:

"waaaah"

But on a more serious note:

I have played quite a few online games, MMORPG and co-op shooters and in every single one of them the forums were huge salt mines. Warframe was like the only game with relatively little salt. Now it has spread, which is sad.

If you think we're not getting enough content, or the devs aren't doing their job, you have never played any online games in your life. There are games where devs don't interact with the community at all, there are plenty games that go for years without any major updates. Warframe is actually a positive example of doing it right. 

Edited by Berdfess

Meta complaints don't really help anyone.

And there just was this "Give DE a break"-thread. It was locked because people just wouldn't stop ripping each other apart.

There

Pretty much the same.

Let's see if this thread makes it longer ~_~

Quoting myself here, concerning the "It's f2p" argument:

"

They are a company, and a company offers a service for money. It is true that warframe is f2p---- so that's a bit different from other games. But that doesn't mean that DE doesn't make a whole lot of money with WF. And we can expect them to deliver. If they fail to do so, they did something wrong.

"you're playing for free so be quiet" doesn't apply for most of us.... even I bought prime access for 70€ once.... that's pretty much for a game and I did this not because I needed prime access so badly, but because they deserve our support. And I am sure the average player pays even more than 70 bucks.

And look at other game forums.... there are always people who criticize.... some offer constructive criticism , others just rant.

DE does a lot that makes them different from other devs... They maintain a close contact to the community.... usually you don't see the faces behind the game. That makes them very likeable... but in the end they are just another company. making money. And when people invest money, they want to get something in return for that money. Not platin or fancy prime stuff, but performance.

"

Edited by WEREsandrock

INB4 lock.

as others have stated, if you're that bothered, play other games. I personally will be trying out the For Honor Alpha, even though it'll probably get downgraded like most of Ubisoft's titles these days. if you absolutely HAVE to kill virtual people with a sword, have about 12GB spare, and you have a Uplay Account, you can still sign up.

I think it's interesting to watch the veteran exodus over a perceived lack of content.  I don't think they're wrong, but I also don't share that point of view.  I'm convinced that any effort DE is making towards improving content for the sake of keeping veterans interested in the game is at the bottom of the WIP.  My heart goes out to the Warframe Youtubers, because it's doubtful that their requests will be fulfilled any time soon.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

13 hours ago, (PS4)gggglllaaadddeea said:

I log onto the Forums, ready to help and answer questions and get blasted by people saying "no! The game is horrible now! We want bla bla bla bla"

Look, you need to get over yourself. Do you know how hard DE works to make the game fun and exciting? 

Oh... You're out of stuff to do? You've done all of the map? Try conclave. It'll keep you occupied.

Dont like conclave? Try fashion frame. That's always fun!

But you don't like sitting in the relays and having fun... Ah... I see.

Well have you tried building a clan from the ground up? Or an alliance? The game will never die. It has SO much to offer. 

As for the updates? Relax, they will come. Take a break if you must. Or feed your dog. 

Good day people.

To be honest we must be a bit hard with them, so they dont relax, and keep up the good work, but yeah i agree that a lot of people is not hard but toxic, they should take a break

6 minutes ago, Vyra said:

It would be nice to see the Forums closed for 2 weeks ( only open section would be bug report , technical support and account support with strict rules to stay on topic  ).
Maybe that would help getting rid of Salt.

Haha, because censorship obviously reduces salt right?

... no, people will only come back, more vicious than ever.

And as it stands while I'm quite tired of people holding youtubers in a pedestal I somewhat share their view. TWW has been [DE]layed for way too long and people are frustrated over it. If they're struggling so much then maybe constantly teasing it wasn't such a good idea. 

With that said, do we really need three bloody threads concerning the same thing? I'm just gonna be blunt, and I'm repeating myself from another thread. DE is no longer your small indie company. They've gotten fairly big, has gotten a name for themselves, they've started paying for more publicity and marketing. They're perfectly aware of their own responsibilities. Do we really need to always pat them on the back, say nice words every 8 hours, while knowingly baiting these "salty" forumites? All you're doing is just adding more fuel to the flame and stacking more work for the mods.

Just play the game if you still like it and play another game if you don't. It's that simple.

The only thing i dont like about warframe now is delayed grinding thanks to nintain.

Nintain should be available every 3 hours instead of 5 - 6 hours

But any way to those haters who say these things about warframe :

1. Boring

2. Lose its touch

3. Developer should do better

All i can say is get a life.

1. You are too bored to play the game but free to visit the forum to vent your boredom?

-> might as well go work or study.

2. If you say lose its touch or dev should do better, write a more constructive idea to them  or post it in forum

compaining and jsut making a statement is useless

10 hours ago, Nekrosmas said:

Not saying DE is terrible or something, no...? They create this brilliant game, but there are indeed issues right now.

It is a dangerous for gamers to think that just because it's a F2P game/How Awesome they used to be (Ahem Bungie) and we can't complain. No. Constructive Criticism only makes a game better.

Lol thats not what usually happens, most of the time people criticizes harder f2p games just because theyve never spent anything on them.

A lot of people defends games they paid for just because they paid for them

In f2p everyone usually complains about everything without any reason other that they dont like the game itself

But if the criticism is constructive then theres no problem

4 minutes ago, rudman88 said:

The only thing i dont like about warframe now is delayed grinding thanks to nintain.

Nintain should be available every 3 hours instead of 5 - 6 hours

But any way to those haters who say these things about warframe :

1. Boring

2. Lose its touch

3. Developer should do better

All i can say is get a life.

1. You are too bored to play the game but free to visit the forum to vent your boredom?

-> might as well go work or study.

2. If you say lose its touch or dev should do better, write a more constructive idea to them  or post it in forum

compaining and jsut making a statement is useless

I usually find people in steam reviews like this

Warframe=1700 hours

review: it got boring

X game AAA=13 hours

Review: awesome game

A lot of people is like that

14 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

You really don't think what you said was insulting? Even after I've specifically mentioned the bits that are? 

Apologies, I don't particularly care what you think about your topic nor did I ask, you're biased.

It's a free game is no excuse, it's their job to develop this game to the best of their ability in order to get people paying for plat. If they can't keep people happy and paying then that's a bad thing.

Incorrect. If you look at the increase in time between updates then we won't be seeing another for about 10-11 months. I don't see why you included Prime Access. They have just as much content as a weekly update.

You are offended by the language used? Well I'm sorry but you will just have to get over it. There is something wrong with a majority of people screaming this game is dead. I hear this after every single update. Guess what? Its still here. Most are just complaining to complain. Yes, there are some constructive posts, but those are a dime a dozen.

1 minute ago, Eminem2420 said:

You are offended by the language used? Well I'm sorry but you will just have to get over it. There is something wrong with a majority of people screaming this game is dead. I hear this after every single update. Guess what? Its still here. Most are just complaining to complain. Yes, there are some constructive posts, but those are a dime a dozen.

No, I'm not. It's perfectly possible for someone to say something insulting, and for me to not be offended by it. That doesn't change the fact that it was insulting. 

There's nothing wrong with anyone, everyone is entitled to their own view on the game, that's the beauty of opinions. You don't have to agree, you don't have to even communicate with them, but you cannot say there is something wrong with them for having their opinion on the game.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

No, I'm not. It's perfectly possible for someone to say something insulting, and for me to not be offended by it. That doesn't change the fact that it was insulting. 

There's nothing wrong with anyone, everyone is entitled to their own view on the game, that's the beauty of opinions. You don't have to agree, you don't have to even communicate with them, but you cannot say there is something wrong with them for having their opinion on the game.

It wasn't insulting at all. That's just your opinion. You are getting butthurt over semantics.

Just now, Eminem2420 said:

It wasn't insulting at all. That's just your opinion. You are getting butthurt over semantics.

Stating that there is something wrong with people for having an opinion, and telling them to get over themselves is and always will be insulting. I don't know if you've been brought up in a dodgy household to think that's okay, but it really isn't.

My butt is actually pretty fine right now, got it nicely sunk into my chair's butt depression that I've worked hard to make. Not hurt at all.

Semantics has to do with meaning. There is no misunderstanding the meaning of ''what's wrong with people'' and ''look, you need to get over yourselves'', there's no secret hidden there. They meant what he said, and what they said was insulting whether they intended it to be or not.

You can continue arguing with me as much as you want, but if you attempt to insult me again I will simply walk away from this thread.

Rational arguments, no insults such as ''butthurt'' or ''get over it''. Go.

14 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Stating that there is something wrong with people for having an opinion, and telling them to get over themselves is and always will be insulting. I don't know if you've been brought up in a dodgy household to think that's okay, but it really isn't.

My butt is actually pretty fine right now, got it nicely sunk into my chair's butt depression that I've worked hard to make. Not hurt at all.

Semantics has to do with meaning. There is no misunderstanding the meaning of ''what's wrong with people'' and ''look, you need to get over yourselves'', there's no secret hidden there. They meant what he said, and what they said was insulting whether they intended it to be or not.

You can continue arguing with me as much as you want, but if you attempt to insult me again I will simply walk away from this thread.

Rational arguments, no insults such as ''butthurt'' or ''get over it''. Go.

lmfao. You think everything is insulting don't ya? Hahaha. I wasn't insulting you, but if you want to construe it that way go ahead. You'll get over it. Do you have any argument for me said from you crying about the language I use? Obviously not.

Edited by Eminem2420

Just now, Eminem2420 said:

lmfao. You think everything is insulting don't ya? Hahaha. I wasn't insulting you, but if you want to construe it that way go ahead. You'll get over it.

Everything? No, just the things that are derogatory or patronising, call me old fashioned.

But nice rational counterpoint though, I can see you really rose to the challenge. /s

Walks away.