Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Delete my Account?

Strzelba420

Question

I have got dramatic hysteries about relics/fissures collecting this bullS#&$, $&*#^%s deleting my complain posts, I have enough of platinium and fasion things maybe time to delete account and stop playing Warframe I cant look at this devolution blargh fissures makes me puke

about 2000 hours of grinding and hard work with alliance, should I delete it or wait year or more?

Edited by kakeriel

13 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

Don't forget to distribute your stuff to random community members beforehand.

if by random you mean me then yes...... don't forget to check my wishlist before leaving kekeriel.

3 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

maybe he will return y'know

having no pl would allow him to do not regret his choice of leaving.

Edited by eminiclam

Joke answer: 

Image result for cool story bro meme

Serious answer: 

Deleting your account does nothing but hinder you when and if you calm down and come back, it doesn't do anything to DE, or the community, no one here cares. It's quintessentially cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Sounds like you need a break, take one.

Edited by Gelkor

After 2000 hours you finally decide to post on the forums, and of all the things to say, you rant in some sort of gibberish that I can hardly translate about how a slight change for the overall betterment of the game has completely ruined your experience.

Good bye, nobody here will miss you.

Your previous thread was removed due to it breaking the Forum Code of Conduct.

Also:

"6) COMPLAINTS – If you have a complaint about a user, report the issue, do not post about it on the Forums (this is considered Naming and Shaming); if you have a complaint about how your behaviour on the forums has been moderated, send the Admins/Mods a private message. We will do what we can to sort out any issues. Hostile messages received regarding Community Moderator or Admin actions will not be tolerated and may be subject to warning."