Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Sculptures-Where to find them?

DuelMaster53

Question

so if i read this correct ... then you dont have to go maroo bazaar everytime for those statues ?

i thought it was only Maroo that can give the daily treasure ( statues ) ,, or can this be random rewards idk excactly ., hope on more info about this thanks in advance :)

Edited by GameKingMike334
correction

I suggest you bring a Loot Detector and Animal Instinct on your Carrier. Then destroy every box on your minimap. If there's still boxes on the minimap it means it's either

A: Loot that the Carrier didn't suck up.
B: A medallion.
C: A star.
D: A sculpture.

For even better Ayatan farming, bring a Thief's Wit and Master Thief too. And Ignis/S. Simulor for Primary and Telos Boltace for melee (make sure it has Reach (Primed)!). That's all.

Hope I helped! Have fun, Tenno!

animal instincts shows them as regular loot, i assume loot radar and all such mods do. aoe weapons + carrier are easy way to open all the crates and vacuum all the loot, so whatever remains is either syndicate medallion or sculpture/star, since they can't be vacuumed, only picked up manually.

i only found two sculptures so far (to be fair i wasn't looking for them), and they were pretty in the open - in regular rooms, behind some crates, not hidden in some hard to reach secret room, so just pay more attention to your map and surroundings.

6 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

I suggest you bring a Loot Detector and Animal Instinct on your Carrier. Then destroy every box on your minimap. If there's still boxes on the minimap it means it's either

For even better Ayatan farming, bring a Thief's Wit and Master Thief too. And Ignis/S. Simulor for Primary and Telos Boltace for melee (make sure it has Reach (Primed)!). That's all.

Actually the stars have their own icon on the mini-map and when marked.

8 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

Most of the time i get stars only stars blue and orange :) i have the animal instinct on Carrier .. smashing all the crates and searching cabinets ,, no luck on statues :(

But thanks for this info it helps allot :)

need to explore the map more i see >.<

( Time to get some Exilus adapter for the extra loot detection :) )

Edited by GameKingMike334

24 minutes ago, DuelMaster53 said:

I know i can find them on almost very mission, but where? Are they just flat out in the open, or are they in little crevices? And also does loot radar help finding them(and the stars as well)?

Thanks

This is what I like about Ayatan artifacts... you can't just rush them.

Anywho... Ayatan Sculptures and Ayatan Stars can be found pretty much anywhere. Though I, personally, have found better luck getting more of them in the Void.

As I mentioned, farming for them isn't something you can rush... I usually scour the entire Void map for every single hidden room, crevice and random dead-end hallway.

End result averages between 2 and 4 Stars every run, and 1 Sculpture every 4 runs. Stars'll drop from crates and lockers, Sculptures are generally just sitting on the floor, waiting to be snagged up by an adventurous (and NOT rushing, looking at you Speed Volt) Tenno.

48 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

Master Thief

if one is to seriously consider using Master Thief, they should reconsider their actions and bring a Dog instead, since it's almost guaranteed to open the Lockers instead of a ridiculously expensive Mod that doesn't even have coinflip chances.

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

if one is to seriously consider using Master Thief, they should reconsider their actions and bring a Dog instead, since it's almost guaranteed to open the Lockers instead of a ridiculously expensive Mod that doesn't even have coinflip chances.

Dog (or Cat for that matter) takes forever though. And just sits there and growls when there´s enemies nearby instead of opening them lockers. I now got 12 cyan star drops, 13 ember star drops and found one statue outside of maroos mission. Seeing how abyssmal the stars vs statues drop/spawn rate is, it isn´t worth it. You´ll get enough stars to fully slot a multitude of the statutes you´re going to find.

That counts for Master Thief too, but at least with Master Thief you don´t spend more time waiting for the pet to do its thing than playing the game.

1 hour ago, Floppinger said:

Dog (or Cat for that matter) takes forever though.
And just sits there and growls when there´s enemies nearby instead of opening them lockers.

2 seconds per Locker tops, you can Kill Enemies standing nearby Lockers to not waste any time.

my Companion will open Lockers even in the middle of Combat, even while getting shot at.
use Precept priorities correctly!

0bS5Xmd.png
i just realized i didn't finish Ranking the Armor Mod, i should do that right now.

9 hours ago, taiiat said:

1. It's just an extra on top of the lockers I open, it's not really necessary.

2. It takes longer for them to do so, but it is indeed a higher chance. Master Thief is still faster, just touch the lockers and wait for the sound. No sound, no EXTRA locker. Like I said, I don't really need them, if I can open an extra locker, why not.

3. I need Carrier to suck up loot since I use Ignis for breaking crates not S. Simulor.

10 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Isn't that only when they're marked/picked up? Before you pick it up, don't they appear as regular loot on the minimap. I better check that again. If what your saying is true, then it makes it easier for me :D

13 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I don't know what you're looking at, but all of the Ayatan Stars that I've seen (and I've seen about a hundred now) have all had the same minimap icon as any other loot.

I find I get enough stars from already-unlocked lockers and crates that there's no need to use Master Thief or Scavenge to open more. Since the drop rate of stars is already pretty high, I'm trying to clear missions as quickly as possible to cycle my chances for a sculpture instead.

As for statues, I've found two out in the open (though one was under shallow water), three in dead end rooms, and one in a hidden area.

I've been doing some dedicated sculpture hunting missions, I've only found two outside of Maroo's weekly mission. The sculptures are rare and don't occur in all missions, but I rarely get fewer than two of the stars in each mission if I open all crates and lockers. I have a few sculptures that are full and several stars left over, but I don't have any unfinished sculptures found in the last few days. I'm not too worried about it though, I'll get more when I get more. I've got a few other things I can do anyway. Like try to get the last few Cephalon Fragment scans. and the rest of the Kuria That are only found in tiles that never show up for me anymore.

Excavation missions.

Joke.  They really need to add some more minimap icons, because all you can see in those are endless power cells.  Do items with great big green lines sticking out of them really need map icons too?

Personally I like survival missions, because in a 20 minute run you have time to smash/open everything in the map anyway, and with all the kills it gives more XP/loot than an exterminate.

Farming, just like in the real world, is more efficient when you farm more than one thing at a time, and less tedious when you do crop rotation instead of farming one thing constantly.

Edited by polarity