Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why the ''new'' operator suit is not on the front page of the market ?

TennoPain

Question

I see this as missed opportunity for DE to earn a bit of cash 

Also TWW you guys  want us to look ''fashionable''

Just put it on market so everybody can be aware of it :)

IM TALKING ABOUT FRONT MARKET PAGE 

Edited by NovusNova
Edited Title

16 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Use the search function in the market.

i did but searching of operator result nothing but the 2 others.

3 minutes ago, Jakorak said:

It is on the market. For some reason it just isn't directly advertised as a recent addition. Search "Manduka".. I believe that's the name. You'll find it

Ill do that thanks tenno ^.^ 

[ ! ] Current subject is fixed, this is basically a null comment.

Sorry to diverge from the subject, but Nekros' Noble anim-set's middle left finger, when in his weaponless idle, is trying to phase through the finger beneath it when curling up.

An idea related to anim-sets and fashion is in these spoilers.

Spoiler

1: On the subject of animation sets, is it possible to expand the options on how they are used? This is an example of what I mean:

-Ash Noble idle (unarmed).

-Nekros Noble idle (bows).

-Chroma Noble idle (guns).

-Nekros Noble idle (secondaries - guns).

-Ash Noble idle (secondaries - thrown).

-Melee is overridden with a global animation set per melee.

This is because I like using, say, Chroma's Noble unarmed idle, but I like using Nekros' Noble idle when he's using a bow but not when he's using a rifle.

1B: One way to implement this is via weapon customization options expansion, like detailed below:

-Primary/secondary skin (if applicable), attachments (if applicable), holstering options (currently exclusive to melees), then animset (which is the one you have currently unless you change it; changing it will save it and will mean that if you switch the animset again, it will not be overwritten by the animset you select for the Warframe Idle).

I assume simple edits, like this, shouldn't be too much of a hassle to implement (like the Operator Hood toggling), but I know that there's a 1/2 chance of incorrection on my part as I know nothing about the technicalities behind it.

2: Speaking of melee weapons and weapon customization (aka: Warframe animset application to primary and/or secondary weapons instanced from Warframe unarmed idling), is it possible to get those sliders on the Default weapon holster position (because some actually like it, but personally the Nikana's hilt keeps clipping through whatever gun or bow I hold unless I use Nekros' Noble animation set, for example) for the sake of consistency?