Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make An alert in warframe that have normal nekros systems and valkyr chasis

-CM-La_Espada

Question

20 answers to this question

This is one of those"tough cookies" moments where the truth is, you gotta just grind. It's part of what makes Warframe what it is. Besides, BOTH of those frames are attainable solo pretty easy (I'm saying that as someone who still hasn't completed the second dream) so just God-frame them with one of your others. Or just post in chat you're looking for help, may get takers. OOOORRRR, just public lobby them and wait till you're in a team. I did that when I would get frustrated and needed some tactical fresh air. 

3 hours ago, pokemonmaster456 said:

DE please make an alert that have valkyr chasis and normal nekros systems please i need those 2 thing

Do you have Vauban? The normal one? If yes - congratulations, but he is believed to be one of the most annoying frames to get just because it is alert only. So what makes you think that if there indeed would be alert for those 2 blueprints you will be lucky enough to be online at that time and with access to the mission?

For Valkyr just ask nicely on recruitment channel and the chances are you will get someone to help you kill Alad V if you are not able to kill him yourself and no luck with public group. For Necros you may want to craft several keys and then ask on recruitment channel making it clear that you have the keys.

Edited by (XB1)Deflinek

20 hours ago, (XB1)Deflinek said:

Do you have Vauban? The normal one? If yes - congratulations, but he is believed to be one of the most annoying frames to get just because it is alert only. So what makes you think that if there indeed would be alert for those 2 blueprints you will be lucky enough to be online at that time and with access to the mission?

For Valkyr just ask nicely on recruitment channel and the chances are you will get someone to help you kill Alad V if you are not able to kill him yourself and no luck with public group. For Necros you may want to craft several keys and then ask on recruitment channel making it clear that you have the keys.

hey it is hard you don't know what i feel now

2 hours ago, pokemonmaster456 said:

We've all been throught it. You're complaining about the easiest-to-farm warframes.

If you can't handle getting Valkyr, you should prepare yourself for very hard times.

Worry not though, all Tenno eventually group up together to fight against RNGesus.

2 hours ago, pokemonmaster456 said:

I know you want those frames and you can feel frustrated, but I'm just pointing out that making an alert as you propose won't solve anything. On top of being able to finish the mission (by yourself or in group) you add another factor of limited time window when it's available.

You really picked up frames that are relatively easy to get if you can just kill the relevant boss. No fancy time limited windows like Vauban, no 8 possible boss drops like Equinox, no hard to obtain key materials like Mesa and no ridiculously low drop chance like Ivara. Just kill the boss. And yes, I successfully farmed all four mentioned here...

Patience and persistence and you will get any frame you want.

Update on my own nekros farm.  Did three more ODA missions last night and got a systems, then a helmet (err neur-somthing), and then the chassis.  RNG can be nice to you as well.

EDIT - also got both an eleventh storm and an un-damaged equilibrium in the process, both of which I needed.  Especially the latter for the Nekros I'll have in a couple of days.

Edited by (PS4)Agent_CHAR