Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which sentinal should i use now? and how

TheSteelRat

Question

So with "The Vacuum within" coming.  I did a quick revisit of all my sentinels and realized my Djinn still has the default colors, and no Reactor.  I also came to the realization that besides shade's cloak, Helios's Detect Vulnerability and investigator, I have no clue how to use the other Sentinals anymore

Any good suggestions how I should used the others?

13 answers to this question

In all honesty you should use whatever one you want now! Shade for it's sneaky snekness, Deth Cube for the daka, Wyrm for it's slithery body that makes me cringe still. It's all up to you now! Go have fun! =D .. as for me.. I'm sticking with the shiny Eggplant.. I'm so use to it by this point I'd feel naked without him.

Helios is pretty strong especially with Detect Vulnerability, and his Deconstructor has a high status chance.

Diriga's pretty good as well for a combat oriented Sentinel according to a friend. I haven't tried it out myself but you could give it a shot.

Personally, I've been having this very question arise and have been making a point to try them all out and give them fair shakes again. 

I haven't finished looking at all of them but Helios is pretty good with Detect Vulnerability if you're looking to fill out your codex and enjoy having Sonar be present on enemies regularly. 

Djinn had a bit of a rework some time ago and I've found it to be pretty good for melee focused builds, especially when facing infested. It will quickly pacify them when in range and makes cleaning them up a breeze.

I've had moderate success with Diriga's stunning capabilities but I think I prefer Djinn in that regard. More review needed on that one.

Personally, I never really got into Shade. Stealth can be handy, but I don't think it's ever been the make or break situation. Stealth helps with Spy vaults but I've since learned how to complete them and can reliably do so with any frame, so I feel it's not a bad perk, but just one that's no longer for me.

Been using Diriga since it came out. Its shocking precepts as well as long range make it a great attack sentinel, also it actively attacks cameras, traps,and sensor bars which i find useful. Usually i just use sweeper prime or stinger on mine.