Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What companion are you using now?

Mastikator2

well i originally only used helios (sweet silent multi bounce weapon) and after the release only Smeeta kavat with its lovely strong multi target attacks and quite often singel target armor reduction to 0... and dont forget the multiplicators of diverse factors.

so.. still not using any sentinels for loot, my smeeta got me coverd with 2x -4x loot pickup ... still better then vaccum

Carrier Prime because it is still the tankiest sentinel, plus the ammo case mod. That mod is literal buff to carrier, and really useful for bullet hose guns.

I am going to keep using Carrier Prime until Friday when they do their stats, just to mess with it. I am more of a Djinn/ Prisma Shade kinda person anyways.

The update does not change my choice of Sentinel. My Sentinel choice largely depends on my Warframe, and sometimes on the mission.

Shade for Spy and cranking levels in Solo with the stealth multiplier. In addition to its (occasional) cloaking, it's a pretty solid proximity detector.

Dirigia when I play Banshee or other marksmen to protect my flanks.

Carrier for power-reliant and energy-hungry frames, like Ember.

Helios for casually running around, because maybe I'l get that Codex filled one day.

Kubrows for tanks.

I will still be using Carrier Prime because it is the toughest sentinel. And his new ability is very useful for ammo-hungry weapons like Boar Prime, Soma Prime or any secondary bullet hose. 

Apart from low level missions sentinel damage is garbage or just not needed (Warframe CC or decent weapon). So if I would change then probably shade. 

3 minutes ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

I swap between smeeta and adarza kavats, this update did literally nothing for me

Same, actually it did do something to me though I'm worried I'll experience the same problems I did with carrier with my other sentinels, but eh.

Carrier Prime, all the way.

I used to briefly take out my Smeeta kavat out of stasis for Argon Crystal farming but I no longer need to do such a thing thanks to the introduction of the new resource formations/storage.

Edited by NativeKiller

In September I cycled through each sentinel depending on the mission or what I wanted to use (I have all of them) and would occasionally bring a kubrow or kavat 

In October I started exclusively using djinn to be "festive" so even after TVW I'm still using djinn

Same as before. 

Primarily my Huras Kubrow with my Ash Prime. For less durable Frames that kubrow link mods don't help on i usually use Shade. For a few that I don't want enemies running from (Atlas, Inaros, Limbo, Hydroid) I use Djinn.

Never used Carrier after he stopped giving me mastery rank. I stole his Shotgun, and put him away since I'm already capable of picking up items myself. Since I've got most things mastered and more than enough resources it's clearly never been an issue for me. The only things left I could use more of are things that Carrier doesn't contribute to (Nitain, Cryotic).

I never used the sentinel weapons in the first place so the sentinels wouldn't get targeted — that way, they'll only die from AOE attacks; that was all to keep carrier alive. Now, kind of the same actually, considering the ammo conversion is really useful on carrier.

I'll probably try other sentinels later once I get sweeper prime (I'm not keen on upgrading non prime/prisma/syndicate/upgraded type items), and level that, but it'll be awhile until then. As for the others; I'll also have to do some working to get them all catalysts and formas before they will really shine.

Don't have any kavats right now though; once I get that buff one, I might just stick with that if it is as good as I hear.

Nonetheless, I'm still just at a loss that the nerf happened; these options would have opened the same had they kept the range the same, but now I'd rather not run back to enemies to pick up things when I'm gliding through the area :/. That, and looting certain rooms Is too time consuming to care trying, considering I also have to step on every single container or locker someone shoots/opens.