Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying to make Frame builds based on Superheros/Villains

JudgeXion

Question

Hello, As the Title says I'm trying to make Frame Builds/Loadouts based on different superheros or Villains from Comics/Movies/Tv-Shows/Games

I'm trying to match them both in color scheme and if I can weapons aswell.

So far I have made (Ivara/GreenArrow, VoltP/Flash, RhinoP/Batman, Atlas/OnePunch, Excalibur/Raiden, Mesa/Deadshot, Loki/Loki)

I want to make every frame into a superhero/villain.

So my question is: What Heros/Villains would match the other frames I havn't used?

I have all frames. (Except Ember, But I can re-farm)

Pictures of ones I made so far + updating with more overtime.

http://imgur.com/a/Rkd4I

Edited by JudgeXion

25 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, JudgeXion said:

RhinoP/Batman

Uh well.. I actually had Vauban/Batman

You may also try Poison Ivy/Saryn (pretty obvious one)

For some reason Riddler/Limbo would be fun as well.

Edited by Nesit1

X-23/wolverine valkyr? Canvt get on right now but for x-23 i remember trying to use the immortal skin to make a bit of a white tank top for her. This was before the gersemi and graxx skin was released so idk if those skins would make it easier or not

There was also that harley quinn mirage iirc using the harlequin helm

Alternate volt/volt prime with amp skin from steam to be iron volt possibly? (Which iron man model is up to you) or even maybe rhino to be hulk buster or something

Inaros i ised some black, grey, and primarily red to *attempt* at making alucard from hellsing if that counts as a hero/villain (i used one of the market capes to resemble those eyes that would appear when he removes restrictions, srry can't remember the name of it atm)

Not sure if this counts either, but...scorpion/sub zero/ noob saibot/whatever mortal kombat ninja ash

I once had a rhino colored to represent og grimlock from transformers using sobek as the twin-barreled blaster and silva and aegis to be his sword and shield

As for punisher though, one of my friends mentioned the simaris sigil looking a bit like a grineer skull if you tinker with it enough (or it could be a suda sigil, i'll have to confirm later)

need...pictures...

You wake up the nerd in me, now you gotta please me and share some damn pictures !

here's some idea : Nyx = Alien ( i've seen one, I should have screen really, this was awesome ) Mesa = Wyonna Easp, Atlas = the thing ( from fantastic four ) Chroma = Spyro ( ok that's not a super hero but hey, he's my childhood hero ) Vauban = Odin ( yeah, I saw this one 3 days ago too, awesome ~~ ) Mag/volt = Iron man ( Porta armor *_* )

I've seen Hydroid looking exactly like the character that inspired the team ( the captain from carribean pirate, forgot his name ) and it was cool.

I'd love to see some frame based on Deathstroke and Hell Rider too, but I have no idea which one x.x

Edited by Mideto

2 minutes ago, Mideto said:

I'd love to see some frame based on Deathstroke and Hell Rider too, but I have no idea which one x.x

I am now curious if valkyr can pull off rose wilson(or whatever deathstroke's kid's name was) or something now. Will upload/recreate mine when i get on my comp

Prisma Excalibur is capable of pulling off most of the superhero color and pattern schemes.

Valkyr is literally a 90's comic writer's idea of a cool superhero, combining Spiderman, Wolverine, and the Hulk. She's basically Adam-X the Extreme.

53 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

Can post pictures? I wanna see.

16 minutes ago, Mideto said:

need...pictures...

You wake up the nerd in me, now you gotta please me and share some damn pictures !

Had some problem locating where they was saved on my computer.

Turns out they land in C/User/"name"/Pictures/Warframe and not in C/Program/Steam/etc as like every google link I found said.

I'll post more as I make them.

I need to make some claw weapons so I can make someone into Wolverine.

I'm also holding onto posting Poison Ivy because I had no Whip.

5 hours ago, JudgeXion said:

Hello, As the Title says I'm trying to make Frame Builds/Loadouts based on different superheros or Villains from Comics/Movies/Tv-Shows/Games

I'm trying to match them both in color scheme and if I can weapons aswell.

So far I have made (Ivara/GreenArrow, VoltP/Flash, RhinoP/Batman, Atlas/OnePunch, Excalibur/Raiden, Mesa/Deadshot, Loki/Loki)

I want to make every frame into a superhero/villain.

So my question is: What Heros/Villains would match the other frames I havn't used?

I have all frames. (Except Ember, But I can re-farm)

Pictures of ones I made so far + updating with more overtime.

Actually this reminds me of one of the main reasons why I like Warframe. 

I was a big fan of City of Heroes, it's the only other multiplayer game that's kept my attention for more than a year, and I think part of the reason I like Warframe is that a) the community is a bit similar to the City of Heroes community - i.e. quite lively and mostly good natured - and b) the Warframes are the closest things to superheroes in any "live" game out at the moment (Champions Online and DCUO are still trucking, but they're just not as good fun to play, combat-wise, and as games they're well past their peak and more or less in maintenance mode nowadays, plus old graphics, and sadly I'm a graphics @#&*( - the Marvel game is still a big success, but it's not the kind of gameplay I'm interested in really). 

I mean, essentially, the Tenno's  "origin story" is almost a classical "science hero" origin story and the abilities are very like a wild and whacky selection of superhero abilities.  In a way, they're really like future superheroes, but with that Avatar twist, and also trained to use "gun & blade" as well as their powers.

What I would most really love in my videogaming life is a full-on MMORPG that plays more or less like Warframe in terms of combat gameplay, with a third person perspective and fast action, but in a classical contemporary superhero setting (big cities, mysterious hi tech hideouts in remote places, moonbases, etc., etc.) where you could customize the look of the character to your liking and the abilities were more mix and match, as it was in City of Heroes (and still is to some extent with Champions Online and DCUO). 

But short of that, until such a game comes along, with as fun combat and as good graphics as Warframe, Warframe (for all its specific non-superheroish lore aspects) is the only game that really scratches that superhero itch.  Setting aside its own lore and s-f setting, the way combat and superpowers are implemented represents the way I think superheroes should be implemented in a modern multiplayer game.

Edited by Omnimorph

Disclaimer: didn't bother to go the extra mile to color weapons

Deadpool Ash:

ZnlzrVz.jpg

X23 Valkyr and Rose/Slade Wilson attempt:

UUhvxe3.jpg

7J1uMfR.jpg

Alucard Inaros

Emko5c7.jpg

Vergil Frost:

lbIqAMU.jpg

color hulta leg portion blue to better emulate devil trigger

Edited by Cryozar

Spidercat, Spidercat, 

Like an angry spider acrobat.

Bears her fangs, with a scream,

slaughters enemies like a dream.

Look out!

Here comes the Spidercat.

Is she strong?

Listen bud,

She's got invincibility in her blood.

Can she swing from a web?

Yes, while punching villians in the head.

Hey there,

there goes the Spidercat.

I got Ash to look like Spawn. Just make him all black with a little white then get a big red cape. Green energy looks pretty sweet too. I'm working on getting an axe to round it all off but I'm loving it so far. I've even had a few compliments on it. 

Side note: Someone needs to make a new Spawn movie with all these other older movies coming back.

2 hours ago, AtomicScotty said:

I got Ash to look like Spawn. Just make him all black with a little white then get a big red cape. Green energy looks pretty sweet too. I'm working on getting an axe to round it all off but I'm loving it so far. I've even had a few compliments on it. 

Side note: Someone needs to make a new Spawn movie with all these other older movies coming back.

Ash as spawn looks really good, and looks even better when he has a giant axe.

http://i.imgur.com/w6TTSr5.jpg

I also remade Inaros/Alucard to add the big red cape and add the 2 swords that Andersson uses.

http://i.imgur.com/rMXqK1Y.jpg

Edited by JudgeXion

14 hours ago, JudgeXion said:

Ash as spawn looks really good, and looks even better when he has a giant axe.

http://i.imgur.com/w6TTSr5.jpg

I also remade Inaros/Alucard to add the big red cape and add the 2 swords that Andersson uses.

http://i.imgur.com/rMXqK1Y.jpg

That's a pretty dope spawn. 

Another one you could do with the big red cape would be Thor. Might be a fun one to experiment with.

2 hours ago, fredaven said:

Spoiler

1PSsFlK.jpg
QBoUyn4.png

wolverine x2

Nice.

I'm still waiting for Valkyre to Finish building so I can make wolverine too.

Also need to get another Frame Slot so I actually can pick the frame up.

But in the meanwhile, here is Poison Ivy.

QsjP8Ei.jpg