Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void rework

Kashuken

4 hours ago, Kashuken said:

Why will i end up in the chinese slaughterhouse being served in dog/cat soup?

If you do not like the thread do not post.

My recommendation was made in your interest. If you present a logical argument, valid reasoning or even a well-planned alternative, constructive discussion may abound and perhaps this thread would have gotten the attention of those whom you want to read it.

Instead you have, thus far claimed the new system has increased the grind and you follow that up by saying the decisions that were made regarding the new system were financially motivated. And in this quoted post you somehow have the idea that its your place to tell others what they can and cannot do on this forum.

I don't know where you got that absurd idea from. Good day chap.

6 hours ago, blackheartstar_pc said:

This line of thought is overused and not thought out. I loved endless survival in the old Void. I hate the new system with every Fissure pretty much just becoming a 5 minute add fueled speedrun. This new setup is the unfun/boring mess. I still play mostly Ani and Mot. Void endless. You can enjoy the old system and hate the new with out abandoning the survival even though compared to what is was it's currently subpar rubbish. I consider endless Void survival gone. Now it's just another random survival node that happens to be on the void.

I think that I was one of the first to point out to people that they wanted rewards back with endless missions more than endless missions themselves. and from what I've seen in the forums, most people want endless missions back because of endless rewards. not everyone thinks like that; people like you just like endless missions, and other people enjoyed spending time with people in endless missions, and now they can't because there so few people wanting to do endless. 

if you watch most people forum posts about bringing back endless missions, you will see that they don't act like you because "there is no incentive to do endless missions anymore". their incentive, most of the time, were rewards. 

13 hours ago, --Q--Kyl0Ren said:

lol so everything they do they get it right in the first try? Spoken like a true fanboy incapable of having an objective conversation . Also ducats mate...multiple rewards per key. Now its more grind for ducats

Lmao no, hell no.

I'm saying its headed towards the right direction.

Maybe try and reason with other opinions instead of just calling them fanboys.

I don't need to remind you how aggravating it was just getting pure garbage for 20 minutes of work. Hell, sometimes you only got stuff that couldn't even be sold for ducats.

15 hours ago, ragingdeamon said:

So you did not love endless missions, but just the rewards attached to said missions. 
because if you say that there is no incentive now, it means there was incentive before and you didn't do them just for fun. 

every change has good and bad, so that point doesn't make sense. 

what the new void makes you do is that you need to farm for keys for the new stuff, since you can't stockpile keys and have access to new stuff instantly. in return, you always have access to old stuff if you stockpiled keys. also, it made prime junk runs more of an incentive, since you can farm traces there. not that traces farming takes more than 30 minutes. 

it's not more convoluted, and it's way more open to starters. you just have to play the game. I suggest you to bring different weapons, especially the kind you need to aim to use, if you have not tried them before. if you do use those, great! you are probably burnt out. 

I did love them, still do to an extent but not for the void because they are no longer needed when you can do an interception plus no longer do you get multiple rewards.

Right now i have enough resources to not have to do endless missions unless i want level something up.

This game is farming, i used to have many many keys because i farmed for them but RNG was the ultimate way to decide if you got stuff plus all the crap i got was ducat fodder.

Void traces are pretty bad when you can only grind to a max 700, that is weak i should be able to grind unlimited amounts.

WTF has aiming got to do with it?

13 hours ago, (PS4)Ultra_Player_56 said:

i agree about the new system, it may be easier but idk seems inefficient, spent 5 minutes average per mission to get 1 reward is broken, even if u get to choose one, farming ducats now is a pain in the &#!, too boring, besides the lack of challenge to get prime items, i hv an idea about this, they could keep the endless or the void itself, but idk for example a def mission, every 5 waves u get to choose between everyone's rewards, but keep going, it was funnier, made the frames useful, now what, u get any frameto go in a easy but long mission to get only 1 reward, i used to log everyday and spend hours playing, now it's not funny anymore, that's the thing, before it used to reward you for teamworking on a insane 80 minutes t4 surv w everyone dying and s*** exploding like crazy, now it's too boring, a random mission with easier enemies, makes it easier for new players but a pain to old ones, btw even if i was a new player rn i would think it's too boring

True.

Instead of playing long missions for multiple rewards it is now 5min missions for just 1, ducats become harder to get that is if baro actually brings something useful.

The void tileset is gone which i always liked, replaced with planets you have seen time and time again.

It just seems to be less fun.

I came back to the new system and i must say i really like it.☺

Still have nightmares over all those hours of gold and white...?

Plus i really like the radiant system though i wish the rng wasn't so heavy.? 

We also have the upcoming *build your own missions* ?

Ps. Getting any prime thing you want is insanely easy now. Took me a few hours to get Ash Prime building. ?

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

2 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

I came back to the new system and i must say i really like it.☺

Still have nightmares over all those hours of gold and white...?

Plus i really like the radiant system though i wish the rng wasn't so heavy.? 

We also have the upcoming *build your own missions* ?

Ps. Getting any prime thing you want is insanely easy now. Took me a few hours to get Ash Prime building. ?

I love this system way more than the last too. I got Paris prime, Hikou prime, Lex prime and other primes in a few days and i'm a casual, while i sold a ton for plat and now i actually get good platinum income that i bought 1  or 2 weapon slots AND like 4 warframe slots. I could have never done that in the last system and i am very happy. :)

21 hours ago, Tricky5hift said:

If you can design a better system then why not share it instead of ranting?

I did it before, but some people just defend the relic system until death.

What about "tranform old relics into new relics"? and everyone losses their mind, just to defend this bad system.

Just now, Kaiser_Suoh said:

I did it before, but some people just defend the relic system until death.

What about "tranform old relics into new relics"? and everyone losses their mind, just to defend this bad system.

I had a similar idea.

Like I said, this rework is a step in the right direction in terms of Void missions.

The acquisition of relics can be improved upon, though.

22 hours ago, Kashuken said:

The old system was fine.

Compared to this it was great, the change was made purly for monetary reasons and not gameplay.

I have to disagree.

I love the new way of getting primes. I genuinely hated grinding defence/survival missions for an hour just to try and get a chance at a part I needed. That was what sent me on an extended break.

Void farming was mind numbingly boring. 

A lot of us only ran those old endless missions for the rewards, it sucked the fun out of it for me at least. I was just farming those missions for the rewards and not because I was enjoying it and that's why I left, it just wasn't fun any more.

Now it's fun again. For the time being I can play. If things go back to how it used to be, i'll be off again. It's not a problem. I would like to stick around, it gave me hundreds of hours fun before those endless missions sucked it all out of me. I'd rather the game didn't go back in that direction.

5 hours ago, Ailissa said:

Void farming was mind numbingly boring.

No the new system is the boring one. This version has you spend more time jumping from mission to mission rather than playing. Watching the landing craft every few minutes is not exciting to me nor is any mission that is anything equal to or less than 20min, 20waves, 4interceptions, or 2,000 cryotic. Guess I just enjoy playing the game more than selecting nodes/loading levels.

2 hours ago, blackheartstar_pc said:

No the new system is the boring one. This version has you spend more time jumping from mission to mission rather than playing. Watching the landing craft every few minutes is not exciting to me nor is any mission that is anything equal to or less than 20min, 20waves, 4interceptions, or 2,000 cryotic. Guess I just enjoy playing the game more than selecting nodes/loading levels.

I take it you have another account, that one says you only joined this February. I assume second account or you wouldn't have been here for the old endless farms.

I'm not talking 20 minutes, that wouldn't get you anything except mods you already had stacks of. I'm talking well over an hour to 2 hours in survival/defense to get a small chance at getting the part you need. 

Due to how things scaled then you were stuck with a handful of weapon/frame choices. Try to deviate from that and you would not last. 

Some people found that enjoyable, some of us found it tedious.

20 minutes would have been a god send back then. I do not want to go back to the days of 2 hour farms for one prime part. You may say it's boring but it's far more enjoyable than it was. 

On 10/8/2016 at 8:35 PM, --Q--Kyl0Ren said:

lol so everything they do they get it right in the first try? Spoken like a true fanboy incapable of having an objective conversation . Also ducats mate...multiple rewards per key. Now its more grind for ducats

This^. When I run out of relics from the 1:1 efficiency (kinda soon), I will NEED to start farming keys again. Now in the old void, you could do 1 interception and come out with enough carrier BPs to buy Baros whole inventory. Now it takes a lot of keys. Ducats got smacked and it is getting worse for me

On 10/9/2016 at 6:54 PM, Ailissa said:

I take it you have another account, that one says you only joined this February. I assume second account or you wouldn't have been here for the old endless farms.

20 minutes would have been a god send back then. I do not want to go back to the days of 2 hour farms for one prime part. You may say it's boring but it's far more enjoyable than it was. 

Yes, two accounts. One on PS4 and one on PC and play both. Been playing for over a year and 1,000 hours. Near all of which were enjoyed in endless. Think you missed where I said " not exciting to me nor is any mission that is anything equal to or less than 20min" meaning I dislike only running for 20min. With that even joining PC in February I ran plenty of the old endless on this platform before the change.

I don't care about what part I get. I enjoyed the endless blind drops far more than what we have now, and yes I still run them now. There is no tension or excitement in this system as there was in the old to put it better.

Edited by blackheartstar_pc

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:48 PM, Kashuken said:

The change was not done for gameplay reasons, it was done for money yet again....

Mmm, I'd argue that the change was made because players were earning without sacrificing anything (except for their time).  A coordinated squad could go over an hour into an endless void mission and reap untold rewards.  Although most players would go either 20 minutes or 40 minutes into an endless survival, I've witnessed a diehard squad go in for as long as eight hours.  That's 96 rewards, per player, for the use of one key.

Did you really expect the gravy train to last forever?

Nothing lasts forever.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG
grammar cleanup, still getting caffeine into these veins

On the Xbox star chart 3.0 is so bad that a lot of vets quit and the market crashed

i lead on of the biggest and active moon clans on Xbox and I wanted to quit. I still do! But I have a clan to run

when a new prime comes out for us. 600 plat if you want to buy the frame within the first 3 days. Over 2 weeks it would drop to 250-350. Day 3 of nekross.... You where lucky if you could sell him for 250. Now. Your lucky to get 150. A lot of people sell him for 50p

destroyed the market on Xbox. Truly what I've noticed is de keeps making this game easier for the noobs and worse for vets

noobs: Mesa too strong 

vets : no she aint

de :Nerf

or

noobs: I don't wanna get my &#! kicked by a little high level enemy's to get prime parts 

vets: lol stfu

de: ok noobs. Here you go. No more high level enemy's ( took endgame out)

what about this 

noob: I wanna fly

vet: get a bo or orthos

noob: NO I WANNA FLY

de: here's park ore 2.0 

like de stop giving in to the noobs. Did y'all know 75% of the people who tried war frame dont get pass mr3. They quit 

this system is complete bull lol

i still don't know what I'm doing and I'm mr18 like "omg Becky look at de's mess ups" I understand y'all can't make everyone happy. But you should focus on vets before noobs

Well I do agree that the void in it's current state is a bit of a mess. But at the same time I wonder if DE is planning on adding some new content to the void in the future or to simply add something involving the void relics into Warframe and give us a reason to actually farm in the void again. It's kind of up in the air at this point but at the same time if DE kept the void in the game then clearly there's a reason why it's still here. 

I like the new system. With my work shifts I never could get a squad of friends to play much in the void, and with no matchmaking I was simply soloing the easy ones. I got sick of seeing the void tileset for prime parts.

The new endless mission farming is getting keys from excavations, I find it much more fun and I enjoy farming relics with randoms for over an hour at a time and facing an interesting challenge.

This means I can enjoy endless missions and build up a stockpile of relics/level weapons when I have time and run the fissures when I need to in between times when I have little free time or want ducats.

I really enjoy the changes - apart from not finding a decent way to farm meso relics yet..need tigris p "common" part and cant get any relics lol.

While I like fissures being a different places I absolutely abhore the practice of farming for ducats now, you don't see the ducat value for things you get at the end of a mission and 15 seconds to go through a list of all the possible and most valuable stuff in an Era just doesn't work for us mortals.  So frankly I might just rage quit this game until DE gets their S#&$ together in this regard because this crap they are pulling is bullS#&$.

2 hours ago, (PS4)EVILFLUFFMONSTER said:

I like the new system. With my work shifts I never could get a squad of friends to play much in the void, and with no matchmaking I was simply soloing the easy ones. I got sick of seeing the void tileset for prime parts.

The new endless mission farming is getting keys from excavations, I find it much more fun and I enjoy farming relics with randoms for over an hour at a time and facing an interesting challenge.

This means I can enjoy endless missions and build up a stockpile of relics/level weapons when I have time and run the fissures when I need to in between times when I have little free time or want ducats.

I really enjoy the changes - apart from not finding a decent way to farm meso relics yet..need tigris p "common" part and cant get any relics lol.

Relics isn't end game lol. Yay guys lets put a rng ( relics) for our rng (prime parts)

1 hour ago, Urulai said:

While I like fissures being a different places I absolutely abhore the practice of farming for ducats now, you don't see the ducat value for things you get at the end of a mission and 15 seconds to go through a list of all the possible and most valuable stuff in an Era just doesn't work for us mortals.  So frankly I might just rage quit this game until DE gets their S#&$ together in this regard because this crap they are pulling is bullS#&$.

it shows the rarity, thats really all you need to know for ducat farming, only like 3 items available in relics dont follow the common =15, uncommon=45, rare=100 standard, and thats cus those 3 have more than 1 rarity between different relics.  so dont complain, its easy to tell whats worth more than the others in ducats