Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, stop making Warframe such a casual game.

PossiblyMG

Since SotR, this game has become depressingly easy and any Post-DEAC content is uninteresting, unrewarding, or too easy to cheese with certain frames. 

And what is the "DIY mission creator" gonna do? Nothing. It's going to be the same problem. Either people are going to be sweeping through those missions without a challenge, or people will be continuously cheesing those missions with frames like ivara or wukong.

So how do you fix this game from not being as easy as a kindergarten puzzle?

2 minutes ago, Maseguad_il_Belo said:

Since SotR, this game has become depressingly easy and any Post-DEAC content is uninteresting, unrewarding, or too easy to cheese with certain frames. 

And what is the "DIY mission creator" gonna do? Nothing. It's going to be the same problem. Either people are going to be sweeping through those missions without a challenge, or people will be continuously cheesing those missions with frames like ivara or wukong.

They mentioned that they will bring back endgame, hopefully with the War Within. Until then, just decorate your ship with alloy plates and circuit boxes and turn your orbiter into a real home.

FashionFrame(Ship) - the real endgame

Just now, Shad0wWatcher said:

By not using OP weapons, builds, frames and testing how well you do without those luxuries. Problem solved.

Is this a sandbox game though? No, I shouldn't be creating content myself, because there is no incentive to do so- no reward at all.               

1 minute ago, Maseguad_il_Belo said:

...ok where should i start... if you done everything and stuff, try setting a challenge for yourself like going into high level missions with builds you wouldn't normally use and use things that isn't meant for high level missions and see how far you can go, don't just limit yourself on what the game gives you. also if you got time to kill do what @ZenshadowOfZramx says

Just now, Maseguad_il_Belo said:

Is this a sandbox game though? No, I shouldn't be creating content myself, because there is no incentive to do so- no reward at all.               

Indeed it is not a sandbox game but when there is no clear or visible challenge, you make one. That's how i see it at least.

Does everything need rewards? I honestly don't understand this mentality. I play Warframe because it's fun, yes there may not be super challenging but it's everything to do that keeps me coming back. 

1 minute ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Indeed it is not a sandbox game but when there is no clear or visible challenge, you make one. That's how i see it at least.

But again, what's the incentive. With easy void missions, it was prime parts. With sorties, it was the new season weapon. With Baro, it was the possibility of new items coming in (Which hasn't been a thing for months now). There's no point in challenging yourself just to kill time, I'd rather do something more productive.

Just now, (XB1)Shodian said:

Does everything need rewards? I honestly don't understand this mentality. I play Warframe because it's fun, yes there may not be super challenging but it's everything to do that keeps me coming back. 

I'll see you in about a month after your "fun" phase is over and you're back like the others on the forum asking to bring back something like endless prime parts farming.

Just now, ---AweSomeXaV--- said:

HAHAHAHAHA "Easy". What part of "Grinding became easy for you, so we'll nerf this Warframe" tells you that is it easy?

Grinding was, and still is, easy. You're confusing difficulty with RNG. Ironically, they even made grinding easier thanks to the Nekros changes. Grinding as pilfdroid is still easy. Grinding as nekros is even easier. Hell, even grinding as ATLAS is easy. 

2 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

you have to set your own challenges once you reach like level 13-15 onward I have found. 

use harder to play frames and weapons, do the big Raids, do long survivals/defenses etc 

and wait till they bring out new end-game/ new general game stuff. 

You do have some agency in the the decisions you make with regards to your loadout I presume?
You might try a few missions without completely min-maxed equipment or even shorthand yourself by only taking a single weapon into a mission.

If constantly using the best stuff available is making it too easy, you can always pick different items to use.
Or if you're content to simply rant and complain without providing any useful or informative feedback, then you can keep doing that and continue to wonder why nobody ever listens to the suggestions you never make.

But again, what's the incentive. With easy void missions, it was prime parts. With sorties, it was the new season weapon. With Baro, it was the possibility of new items coming in (Which hasn't been a thing for months now). There's no point in challenging yourself just to kill time, I'd rather do something more productive.

Well my friend, why not try your hand at FashionFrame like @ZenshadowOfZramx said or some IKEAFrame. It's fun to be creative some times. You'd be amazed with what you can make.

2 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

you have to set your own challenges once you reach like level 13-15 onward I have found. 

use harder to play frames and weapons, do the big Raids, do long survivals/defenses etc 

Yah that's what i meant pal.

2 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

No incentive to make my life and time harder just because DE is lackign content, raids are extremely easy and JV is way too buggy/glitchy, and again endless missions are not rewarding anymore, with a few exceptions like Hieracon, but even there it's smarter to simply do 2 excavators and then extract unless you also need relics.

1 minute ago, Hemmo67 said:

want challenge? use hydroid without any survivability mods in sorties. we'll see how long you last >:D

Really not hard when you can simply spam 4 for infinite CC

1 minute ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Well my friend, why not try your hand at FashionFrame like @ZenshadowOfZramx said or some IKEAFrame. It's fun to be creative some times. You'd be amazed with what you can make.

Not gonna lie, ayatan sculptures were a great time killer, but now my ship looks like a refugee camp for those things. Too many

4 minutes ago, ---AweSomeXaV--- said:

I'll see you in about a month after your "fun" phase is over and you're back like the others on the forum asking to bring back something like endless prime parts farming.

I've been playing this game since launch and have not stopped having fun. I am also very happy with the new void system.

Not gonna lie, ayatan sculptures were a great time killer, but now my ship looks like a refugee camp for those things. Too many

It's still fun right? xD. Especially if you're trying to recreate something in a scifi movie, say...Star wars? Or perhaps just a casual home.

No incentive to make my life and time harder just because DE is lackign content, raids are extremely easy and JV is way too buggy/glitchy, and again endless missions are not rewarding anymore, with a few exceptions like Hieracon, but even there it's smarter to simply do 2 excavators and then extract unless you also need relics.

Really not hard when you can simply spam 4 for infinite CC

really if your not having fun take a break and come back when they have updated  war within coming soon aka 2053

they said they are looking/working on more end-game stuff but these thing take time.