Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno! I want to know if they preview the next PA in advance so I can decide on which one I want.

(PSN)Silverback73

Question

15 answers to this question

You won't be able to see the next Prime Accessories until the next Prime Access has been released and the Nekros Prime Accessories are no longer available.

Unless DE decide to announce what the Prime Access Accessories are ahead of time, which they have never done before. 

So either you take a gamble and buy the Nekros Prime accessories or take a gamble on the next Prime Accessories.

Whatever comes next it will most likely not be a syandana, since we've had two on a row, and I'd be surprised if they released more armor. It smells of companion accessories (either Kavat or Sentinel) and Sugatras/Sigils, honestly.

I'd get the armor+syandana one. Acanthus looks good, but Uru Prime fits quite good on even Loki Prime, who's usually problematic due the backpack.

I don't think that's what OP meant.

Asking to preview something ahead of time before they are available on the market in order to decide ahead of time whether to make the purchase before actually able to make the purchase is just going in circles.

I think OP meant getting an actual preview instead of some dark silhouette for current available PA to help drive the purchase decision.

So I'm going to invest in a Prime Accessories and I like the Nekros Accessories, but I would sincerely appreciate if DE would give us a preview of the upcoming PA gear during the final week so I can make an informed choice and be truly satisfied with my purchase.

To put it bluntly, my budget allows for one, and I don't want buyer's remorse to affect the decision to make future buys by buying the Nekros PA when I would have preferred the next.

I don't think it's an unreasonable request.

Please? ? 

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

2 hours ago, Artek94 said:

Until DE implements this - i reccomend to try and find a video with preview of accessories on all frames.

That's how i knew that Targis Prime would look awesome on my Rhino Prime.

Yes, but do the videos EXIST for upcoming PAs before the current one expires?  

We are talking two very related, but subtlety different requests:

1.  Let me go to the "store" and try it on (like you can do with deluxe skins).

2.  Let me know what the next fashion trend looks like before they discontinue the current one so I can choose what I like best.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

A. Yes, but do the videos EXIST for upcoming PAs before the current one expires?  

1.  Let me go to the "store" and try it on (like you can do with deluxe skins).

2.  Let me know what the next fashion trend looks like before they discontinue the current one so I can choose what I like best.

A. No, we only get previews/video's of the new prime once the "current/old" Prime Access has stopped and the new one is starting next week or has just been released.

1. At this time, no but could be something to bring up with DE as an idea, being able to preview the current accessories in-game before buying them in Prime Access.

2. DE have never done this and are very unlikely to start. We never know what Prime Accessories are coming until the new Prime Access is released and the "current/old" Prime Access is gone.

On October 16, 2016 at 6:48 PM, NovusNova said:

A. No, we only get previews/video's of the new prime once the "current/old" Prime Access has stopped and the new one is starting next week or has just been released.

1. At this time, no but could be something to bring up with DE as an idea, being able to preview the current accessories in-game before buying them in Prime Access.

2. DE have never done this and are very unlikely to start. We never know what Prime Accessories are coming until the new Prime Access is released and the "current/old" Prime Access is gone.

So because they have never done it means they shouldn't ever do it?  

That's the point of this feedback.

I'm not asking for a 30-day window.  The final week of one prime access can give us a preview of the next. I'm not even asking to "try it on" so much as see the gear on the next prime in pictures with breakdowns.

The intent is to improve the user's buying experience and as a result, increase long-term sales.  Win-win.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73