Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The struggle: Mastery 10 to 11 test.

G_W92

Question

So i have been trying to qualify for the M10 Test and failed like 10 times. I even fail at practice. So, HOW DO YOU BEAT THIS TEST? Can we at least have 3 tries at this during the test?

The M10 test is when u have to shoot them red balls to get 3.5 secs of more time.

16 answers to this question

That's the Mr10-11 test isn't it?

There was a thread on this earlier... so I guess I'll just leave the video I made for that one here...

Spoiler

You can just ride the elevator up >.> I just teleported because it was faster

Bringing a shotgun does help because of its spread. Or something that has a ton of ammo like the Soma or Soma P. The ignis also helps you blow right through it because of its massive range.

Edited by PoisonHD

If it's the parkour one with the red orbs it's MR11-test. It can be a bit tricky, but I enjoyed it in the end. 

A couple of hints: 

a) Take a fast frame (Volt, Zephyr, Loki, Rhino Prime, etc)

b) Bring a hitscan weapon with a lot of magazine capacity or fast reload (e.g. Soma Prime) 

c) Try not to waste too much time shooting each orb, going back or stopping in your tracks likely costs more than 3,5 seconds. 

d) Go to the practice and see where all the orbs spanw (take your time, it's practice); this may help you find some hidden ones (or the ones that were totally obvious to the developers when they put them in but may not be to the players). 

e) Make sure you maximise your movement speed by combining Bullet jump with role and aim glide. There is a certain rythm at which you can cycle through these actions which provides great horizontal speed. 

Good luck!

a shotgun with a short reload time and wide burst is what i'd recomend for clearing it, makes it so much easier to hit the orbs during the slow elevator, giving you plenty of time to reach the top and get into the short maze (seriously that half is extreamly easy, especialy with a nicely mobile frame like zephyr or volt.)

7 minutes ago, Magnulast said:

Relay->Simaris chamber->Right side->Go to MR10's test(not numbered, but it goes 1-30 from start to finish), select practice.

^ thats where you can practice.

Also all the old mastery tests where on youtube at one point. I dont know if someone went back and updated it at all

Shotguns can probably make it easier, makes so you dont have to aim as much, if your issue is falling and not the time, just need to practice your bullet jump to close those gaps and dont forget you can double jump during your bullet. Mods can be relevant as well, like fire rate, reduced recoil, if its a shotgun, reduced spread etc. But Magnulast has the best idea, practice makes perfect. 

You have Titania? It make most Mr test walk in the park, is mr11test that "maze" platform? If yes try it with titania max eff and duration and press4 fly away you don't need too shoot every single orb I remember shoot only 3or 4 for time

Edited by Avynire

16 minutes ago, Olav152 said:

When I agree with your post, I bet OP doesnt have arcane helmet for Rhino.

Fair enough, I just remembered Rhino Prime having a higher sprinting speed; but I forgot the part about the helmet. 

I hope the OP managed by now.