Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why did they change Vor's filter?

aerosoul1337

most of the time that this happens in videogames is when they add new voice lines to an existing character, like when they added new lines for renekton, its similar, but you can hear the difference, its safe to assume this is the case here

I'm not really sure why they changed it, since I did like his original tone a bit more.
Must be an overall change they made to the Grineer's VO work in general, as the Queens will likely receive this same treatment when we hear of them in-game.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Lol, this reminds me of the changes to Lotus's voice.

You can hardly imagine the Lotus being as she is now when the old voice work was still in use, Lotus didn't sound mechanical at all back then, sounded very human with actual tone and personality to her lines, not that I find the current voice work bad, but it was very notably different.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah, noticed this, too a while back...

his voice is definitely different in the void as well. tbqh to me the new act doesn't sound quite as convincing though that might be due to force of habit. anyway i don't quite get the reason, maybe new dialogue is planned for him but they couldn't get the old voice actor to do it?

Edited by Kotsender_Quasimir