Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New index mod droprate?

TasteVengence

Question

10 answers to this question

the Chance for the Enemies to drop a Mod is the same as it is anywhere else in the game.
and the weights of the Mods they Drop are the same as it is anywhere else in the game.

i think it should be higher than the normal, since you don't quite mow down droves of these Enemies. exactly 5x the normal Chance to drop a Mod seems fair.

25 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i think it should be higher than the normal, since you don't quite mow down droves of these Enemies. exactly 5x the normal Chance to drop a Mod seems fair.

OR... keep the mod droprate the same, but guarantee one mod upon completion of the level. That way you can't go home empty-handed at least.

1 hour ago, AM-Bunny said:

OR... keep the mod droprate the same, but guarantee one mod upon completion of the level. That way you can't go home empty-handed at least.

sure, why not.

the probability of getting Mods is higher my way, but ofcourse being given one as an End of Mission has no probability of getting nothing.

4 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

That's probably the best change, it's unbelievable that you get nothing but credits at the end, farming only for enemy drops is just terrible.

just did the gold level and all I came out with was 6000 credits and a badge, really not worth the effort...last night I did the bronze one (both solo) and came out with a mod...

I even went around without any visibility due to the amount of blobs I picked up in the gold one as that supposedly helps drops mods, unlike the bronze one...

If this is how bad it's going to be then I might as well just go and do a proper credit node.... and trade for the mods.

Is there any way to tell which Corpus team are you going to face? I finished all the event stages, got the sigil in Endurance and never ONCE have I seen the "Loan Reclamation Division" enemies which are supposed to drop Thermagnetic Shells. It was either the Raptor and his goonies or the M-Wam team.