The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #82!

[DE]Rebecca

39 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Question

1. any development plans for other variation of companion pets ?

I was just thinking something similar, like Lizards, maybe something like giant gecko, that can walk on walls or maybe flying creatures like prehistorical reptile birds, or maybe giant bugs or omething?

13 minutes ago, Ryuurik said:

I was just thinking something similar, like Lizards, maybe something like giant gecko, that can walk on walls or maybe flying creatures like prehistorical reptile birds, or maybe giant bugs or omething?

i have designs for a bird companion (3d wip) [khithawks] 

im starting a minidragon variation also, just finalizing the art drafts 

but lizards would be nice , someone also suggested flying shark/fish creatures would be cool 

Are you going to make a way to remove the attributes of the original Arcane helmets and apply them to other helmets, Syandanas, or other cosmetics? It would be great to finally use my full deluxe skins, or the newer helmets with the added bonuses of the Original arcane helmets. I wouldn't mind any of the negative effects at all if I could always use the helmet I visually prefer.

My questions are:

• What about Cephalons? It fells like that are a lot more to them...
  • And the Old War?? It seems like the Cephalons have a bigger part in that... Can we expect some light in those subjects in the upcoming War Within?

Every time i think of this too subject's there are a lot that come's to mind, and still no clues... 

Love you guys and the game you've created! :heart:
But i love Steeve more, Sry Space Mom... It happens... 

Edited by mdcbntb

1) Are we going to see any new primaries and secondaries with unique abilities like the Mutalist Cernos and Dual Toxocyst that were released with Nekros?

2) Any new weapon sets like the Tigris/AkJagara/Redeemer & Boltor/Bolto/Boltace, like a melee to go along with the Kohm and Kohmak/Twin Kohmak, or a primary and melee to go with the Viper (my favorite weapon in terms of design)?  The Tonkor has the same aesthetic as the Viper, but it doesn't have the same feel as a weapon, so I'd also want a cosmetic redesign for that.

So every so often while playing the raid (LoR) the game will crash, and will be kicked out (sometimes the whole squad, sometimes just 1 or 2 mates). We can rejoin sometimes but most of the time everything just goes down the toilet and we lose all our progress (this once happened on the final part with vay hek and everything was going smoothly up until then).

So is there any talk about addressing these issues? 

P.s, this was on Xbone if that makes any difference 

On 10/26/2016 at 7:33 AM, Primbone said:

should oxium, and research-related resources (e.g. detonite ampule / detonite injector, fieldron sample / fieldron, mutagen sample / mutagen mass) have their own resource forms? they're still in "resource cakes" form XD

and should they also have their own resource containers? (e.g. robotics lockbox contains control module)

for oxium, may i suggest that oxium should be oxium formation?

On the roofs or just randomly floating around given what we know about oxium. 

4 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

AFTER NUMEROS PAGES OF NEKROS FEEDBACK, WHY YOU DON'T HELP HIM?

Second, when the Damage 3.0 come?Has a date yet?

Because DE has never established a history of rolling back a poorly received rework, good in the case of saryn since her damage actually went up, less good for mag.  Pretty much the idea is keep going forward, make a poor step just make a better one next time, problem being that when said rework goes south there's EXTREMELY little patience for it to be "fixed".

Edited by Irorone

When it comes to Mutagen Masses, Detonite Injectors and Fieldrons, it's often far more effective to get them as mission rewards than to have to visit the dojo each and every time you want to build one.

Could we please make these blueprints reusable? Maybe even research the ability to build them in a pack, like restores?

5 minutes ago, Irorone said:

Because DE has never established a history of rolling back a poorly received rework, good in the case of saryn since her damage actually went up, less so for mag.

true, but he has many problems , not in terms of powers of strength, but we are talking about technical problems, his Ulti is too weak and the first power has no utility

Just now, Matt89Connor said:

true, but he has many problems , not in terms of powers of strength, but we are talking about technical problems, his Ulti is too weak and the first power has no utility

Except revive with aug on the first power but yeah most people just run Nekros for that sweet desecrate loot which is sad since his shadows build was actually passable pre rework.

Hey ! Devs !

How often do you guys go to the "concept" forum ? Are there any weapon / warfare that were inspired by a fan made concept ? And finally what are you favorite fan made concepts ?

Keep up the good work with the new weapons ! ( please give the panthera some love :(   )

Love from France.

13 minutes ago, illidrion said:

Hey ! Devs !

How often do you guys go to the "concept" forum ? Are there any weapon / warfare that were inspired by a fan made concept ? And finally what are you favorite fan made concepts ?

Keep up the good work with the new weapons ! ( please give the panthera some love :(   )

Love from France.

Concept forum is awesome, honestly the best chunk of the forums imo, sweet art, sweet ideas for a sample lookup "luke" in the fan concept index, the art was shown on a previous devstream.

Also edit: Kronen, Mios, and the Silva and Aegis started out as fan concepts not sure about how many others.  Given if I saw correctly...six iterations of the Fan Concept Index?  There's no real shortage on ideas.

Edited by Irorone

So, I just finished the Day of the Dead Event, picked up my new skins and of course my pumpkin head.  I have been playing on console and this is my 3rd Halloween on Warframe.  Soon It will be Christmas time, and waaaay back in my first Christmas on Warframe I decorated the Liset, put up the tree and decked the halls of our dojo.  Last Holiday season it seems the Grinch stole our holiday, because for console Tenno at least, we didn't get to celebrate.  No decorations, no presents under the dojo tree, No cheerful snowman by the codex console.  Please DE, bring Christmas back to console-ville this holiday season.  

Isn't the Pluto point to hard - it's not just the quest requirement or the bosses - it's the challenges that you have to pass - I admit that personally I haven't  yet managed even one of them.

I'm an experienced player but I don't have the time to sit all day to try and do the challenge and I feel that in this case I won't be able to advance my story just because of that.

Are you going to adjust the point's requirement?