Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #82!

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno!

Join us this Friday, October 28th for Devstream #82!

Who: Rebecca is joined by Steve, Sheldon, Geoff and Scott! 

What: We have many a splendid thing lined up for today's Devstream! As always we will include a Q&A session, but we also have:
- Live sculpting by character artist Ray of a never-before-seen Deluxe Skin
- New-mission gameplay of the Queen's Fortress tileset
- A preview of how Relics will work in Endless missions (Defense)
- Information on The War Within ramp up
- & More!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this October 28that 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

If you have questions, post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m. EDT on October 28th.

Wooot~ 

Question for the art department:

How are things coming along for the teased looks for kavats?

For the guys on the line of fire:
Did you guys find anything interesting from the feedback given on the Index Preview? how about some data? we love some pizzachart data <3

edit:

and any news on some clan love? as of now people only get on clan facilities to get blueprints or trading (when they even get to do trading there, some just go to maroo's these days)...

Edited by koorinosekai
forgot to ask something that needs to be asked

Can we expect less bacon physics any time soon?

Also can we make the operator walk in our liset instead of the frames, or maybe add an option to switch it on and off?

Can we have the hood on and see our faces in the message screens but have the Tenno with the hood on the we use the 5 skill?

Is the app ever going to become more useful (log in rewards)?

Thanks and have fun!

Hi there,

Are there any plans to go back and fix the endo conversion that happened in the endo update a few months ago? Archwing is not currently worth playing due to its meager rewards (50 endo for a full rotation in the hardest interception is really really bad) and right now Hieracon and sorties dominate my options as an end-game player. I guess you could say I am getting ice planet fatigue!

Simple version: Is there a plan to normalize the endo rewards throughout the starmap instead of having one or two nodes be leaps and bounds above the rest?

P.S. I love archwing, please give me a reason to play it! Forma BP's, Endo, Relics, would all be welcome repeatable rewards that would draw me to AW!!!

Edited by Skaleek

-Any plans on implementing arena (Rathuum and Index ) enemies into games? I want to see these guys roaming around regular missions, helping out their allies, fighting you, increasing the difficulty of the missions....should be a fun addition, challenging. Maybe make them appear in higher missions.  Not as a COMMON enemy like Lancers but like special fighters and all that. 

-Will you guys be tweaking stuff on the Manics? They just seem SUPER RARE....and weak...comparing to other special enemies like Juggernaut and Bursa.

-Any plans on making a sorta...fun room where you can spawn enemies infinitely and let them battle each other just for fun....just like simulacrum but more in controlled, can put enemies where you want, more tileset maps to play in?

Personally I think that would be very fun to many players...not many enjoy just going through identical missions over and over again, doing the same thing, this would be quite an enjoyful addition to the game.

- and Bug fixes 

Spoiler

-Dok Thul not using his abilities ( rathuum 4)

-Zura not using her melee

-Garesh having grapple hook ) rathuum 4 )

-loads other stuff like Guardmen deal ABSOLUTELY NO DAMAGE.

- first grineer sugatra spazzing glitch

- Corpus Elite crewmen not being able to be shreded in pieces...I MEAN, WHY.

- Grineer Executioners having inaccurate stats ( health, shield, abilities above ) in SIMULACRUM

- Some syandanas clip through CHroma.

- Drahks having a HARD time hitting you, their attack animation is slow and a centimeter away from them is consider a dodge. other then their sorta one-time charge knockdown, that's it.

- etc,,,

Edited by SprinKah