Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

erase me

(PSN)Tomplexthis

I feel you lol. It's poster boy, and for good reason.

That, and it's one of the few that would garner in the most profit (conjecture, but still).

Some of my favourite Warframes are Zephyr, Equinox, and Limbo, so you can guess I'll never see the light of day for anything nice for them as far merchandise / specific exclusives are concerned (outside of Deluxe skins, but even then, I think their prioritizing the more recent Ash skin?).

I'm hoping for a Zephyr figurine someday so there's that as well xD

2 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

They already showed their planned deluxe skin for her, and she really isn't far down the line for prime. Probably after Oberon.

Hmm, actually that never occurred to me until now that she's alot closer then I thought lol. Pretty much after the next 2 males-ish, if they plan to keep going in order lol.

12 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

I know.

It'll be Banshee next, and likely Valkyr after that.

I am throwing my bet on Valkyr before Banshee (I know, ignore release times and all). Just for the fact that more people would want her, and to make up for all the delays with TWW.

Edited by PoisonHD

6 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

I disagree. Valkyr doesn't deserve it as much as Banshee.

Yes, Banshee deserves it more, but that wasn't my point. The majority of the playerbase (Newer players especially) would prefer Valkyr Prime, over a Banshee prime. Purely because, she is not at all difficult to play, and is very survivable without much effort.

That is just my take on it though.

Edited by PoisonHD
I'm saying "majority" based on Mogamu's "Warframes Ranked" videos

54 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Yes, Banshee deserves it more, but that wasn't my point. The majority of the playerbase (Newer players especially) would prefer Valkyr Prime, over a Banshee prime. Because, she is not at all difficult to play, and is very survivable without much effort.

That is just my take on it though.

They did that with Nova, the problem I've always had with it is if they only primed in the order the vocal community wanted, plenty of frames would never see a prime.

4 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

They did that with Nova, the problem I've always had with it is if they only primed in the order the vocal community wanted, plenty of frames would never see a prime.

That is very true, but it would make sense this time only, because of all the.... discontent... now surrounding how much they've pushed back TWW, and releasing a prime frame, that the majority has wanted for awhile, would be a good... way to alleviate that discontent.

Edited by PoisonHD

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

i wonder if anyone else hated inaros as much as i did, such a let down on a possibly great warframe

Never hated him. Just scrapped after ranking.

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

I wish she'd finally get some love

Deluxe skin, rework, and Prime, maybe someday

Would be grand. Especially the rework