Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #82 Overview.

[DE]Taylor

Today we all gathered to mourn the loss of Vine (please send your condolences to Steve), and decided to record a Devstream while we were there. 

The "Are You Ready" campaign has started, and this episode followed hot on its heels. Get a peek at what's to come on our YouTube channel, or you can read all about it in our overview: http://bit.ly/ds82overview

Thanks Taylor! It's surprising how fast you guys are pulling these lately hehe.

One question! Is there any chance you guys might be able to upload Mag's Deluxe skin concept a bit more uncompressed? I'm noticing it's reaaaally too much compressed (not even 100kbs wot). I also noticed Chroma's Deluxe concept was fairly small on the last post too, which doesn't give enough of a good view at the concept. Rest is fine though!

Also, cloth physics Frost. Hnggg. I think there's not even a cut part from the model, at least I couldn't notice one... The possibilities for Oberon if this gets confirmed!

1 minute ago, CoRRh said:

Last released frame was Titania, who was a female frame, yet you are using "she" in reference to the Bard frame. Are we breaking the Male Female release pattern, or just an oversight?

2 males/2 females - it's like that from begining.

ALSO infinity void missions are pointles, cause the reason of using old keys system is primarily - multiple loot via single key. Better run few captures - same result exactly and much faster.

19 minutes ago, CoRRh said:

Last released frame was Titania, who was a female frame, yet you are using "she" in reference to the Bard frame. Are we breaking the Male Female release pattern, or just an oversight?

I'm assuming that they're making up for the fact that they released Wukong and then Nezha with no female frame between their releases.

Just now, Arceus255 said:

During a Discord AMA, Rebecca referred to the frame as a she, and while I can't recall a source where the reasoning came from now that I think about it, I don't think there'd be any other reason.

Sorry, not meaning to seem like a jerk or anything, but they referred to Equinox as "Him" during one of the streams leading up to her release. '

Just wondering what's going on.

3 minutes ago, CoRRh said:

Sorry, not meaning to seem like a jerk or anything, but they referred to Equinox as "Him" during one of the streams leading up to her release. '

Just wondering what's going on.

Well, we can't truly tell what gender it is, if that's the case, since that seems to be the most we have to go off of.

Endless missions and relics: please consider making it so that the more waves/time done, the better the reward odds are for your relic.

So 5 waves in, your next relic gets a small Common/Uncommon/Rare shift in odds. Another at 10, another at 15, etc.

This way, it gives you incentive to continue with enhanced enemies, rather than just quitting and requeue-ing.

Edited by DaftMeat

20 hours ago, CoRRh said:

I recall Rebecca saying on a past stream that the addition of Wukong and Nezha has resulted in an imbalance between male to female frame ratio.
Hence why we are getting another female.

Edited by Oranji

22 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Thanks Taylor! It's surprising how fast you guys are pulling these lately hehe.

One question! Is there any chance you guys might be able to upload Mag's Deluxe skin concept a bit more uncompressed? I'm noticing it's reaaaally too much compressed (not even 100kbs wot). I also noticed Chroma's Deluxe concept was fairly small on the last post too, which doesn't give enough of a good view at the concept. Rest is fine though!

Also, cloth physics Frost. Hnggg. I think there's not even a cut part from the model, at least I couldn't notice one... The possibilities for Oberon if this gets confirmed!

Spoiler

Cv40iHiXYAAHr0W.jpg

The upload on Twitter might be a little bit better quality, but I can't get you the full-sized until Monday. Sorry! :)

1 minute ago, [DE]Taylor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Cv40iHiXYAAHr0W.jpg

The upload on Twitter might be a little bit better quality, but I can't get you the full-sized until Monday. Sorry! :)

Nice kitty glyph and well thanks if you can push that out, sooner or later because I guess some people want to see it in game and or for backgrounds.

Chao, The Roaring Lion

50 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:
  Hide contents

Cv40iHiXYAAHr0W.jpg

Monday or Friday, I don't really mind -- what matters is getting top quality image pictures for top quality art! hehe ;D

Thanks cute Kavat lady! :D