The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rogue Specter

LoveNot

So I just did the Nightmare Alert (Default-No shield Mode) for Blaze, and right when we spawned in, a rhino prime attacked as we spawned in. 

At first, i thought Alert allowed other modifiers like firefriendly fire, and i was going using my Telos Boltace to destroy storage containers, My first thought was, that i was using my AoE attack before any of my other squadmate did. Then i checked my hp , and it was no shield mode.

We killed the Rogue Rhino prime, (while one of us ran off for the rescue target area) and it made the Stalker/Sydnicate flash/blinking effect when it died. I don't believe it dropped anything but i was confused as F. The Rhino prime had an enemy bar above it and was around lvl 50's ish. it also didn't have radiation status effect. so it was an enemy for sure.

Did DE Add something that i didn't see in the update notes? 

Edit*

Other sidenotes, The Rhino prime was attacking us with some kind of AoE gun, be it ogris/torrid/sonicor or whatever it was shooting us with

Edited by LoveNot

2 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Fighting dagger mains in a nutshell..?

Solusi Radikal, shows this nicely I think. YT channel.

I wanted to find something that had the soul absorbing animation, but yeah this was what I ended up with. Also, this doesn't only apply to dagger mains, a lot of the fight clubs I end up joining start and end the same way.

I never got an answer.

Also:

I was left to assume it was a friendly fire bug on no shields mode.

Edit: I thought it was your Rhino Prime specter. It just materialized? Eh. Doesn't sound like a bug. 

But are all Nightmare modes now turning our own specters against us? (That was my issue, and separate from yours it seems.)

Edited by Rhekemi

7 minutes ago, Rhekemi said:

I never got an answer.

Also:

I was left to assume it was a friendly fire bug on no shields mode.

So Some messd up Tenno in the squad threw one to kill us? (assuming it the one that ran off).

Btw when you killed the specter, did it blink like the stalker/Syndicates would have? once they spawned/ are killed. Because after we killed the rhino, it did that

Nope. No flashing lights. All specters were mine and I know when I spawned them. 

Yours sounds like it might not be a bug, but a feature? Unsure. And did you join a game in progress? (Because the specter might have been someone else's?)