Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Stalker Immunity

jwya

Question

How far does his immunity go? I was solo-ing with Limbo and an unranked Telos Boltor when he spawned on me, and I had a fun fight... Until I realized my Boltor was unleashing a torrent of cute, blue zeroes on him, sufficient for his shields to continue recharging even under direct fire. I started noticing this when he had roughly 40% health left.

8 answers to this question

After completeing second dream he gains the ability to adopt to damage, same as sentient fighters. Meaning constantly pouring one type ( in your case puncture damage) will eventually become pointless. Make sure you have a decent secondary that deals different type of damage and you should have no issues.

Edited by Serbian2G

He Adapts really quickly, especially when you deal a lot of damage. I was invaded quite a few times by him in the last week, mostly when leveling weapons of frames. Only managed to defeat him twice during these invasions, mostly because he adapted to the weapon I was leveling and I was doing exactly jacksh1te to him. 

It's really important to have different elements on all your weapons so that you can damage him and not be cheezed by his cheap one shots. What I really hate the most about him is how he can dispel our powers whenever he wants, at what ever range he wants, no matter where he is or if we are in his line of sight. 

12 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

He Adapts really quickly, especially when you deal a lot of damage.

He adapts automatically at certain thresholds, not just "quickly"

13 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

and not be cheezed by his cheap one shots.

Find a wide open tile, and he will struggle to so much as get within 10 feet of you, much less damage you. Shad Stalk is, once you know his ranged attacks suck, utterly PATHETIC

13 hours ago, maj.death said:

Fun fact. Unlike old stalker, abilities hurt him, and sonar is your hero.

SOME abilities.  You can't bladestorm him, for example (I think, not sure if I've tested), but you can pop a snow globe and he will be fully slowed if he enters.

Edited by Callback

I'm still trying how he OS my Mesa without even struggling a bit. That's the 3rd time it happens and that's completely boring.

Everytime I'm getting OS'd with my 3 still active (I cast it again when he dispells it), but nope. He just did it again in whatever alert. Initial immunity to dmg, I went far, far away from him, I spammed my peacemaker at his face hoping to kill him first, but no. His immunity drops, he takes tons of dmg until 10-15% or something like that then i'm getting OS'd by I don't even know what. No chance to move, no chance to see anything, my 3 still active (does he ignore defensive buffs ?), and I still die.

Don't have any problem with some challenge but straight-OS out of nowhere are not challenging, that's boring at best.

Edited by Chewarette

Aye thanks for the replies guys. I was aware of his adaptability, just that it seemed to be 100% instead of 95%. His one shots are no longer as inevitable, so that wasn't too troublesome, though I really should have had a good secondary then if I was going to use Limbo :p

7 hours ago, Chewarette said:

I spammed my peacemaker at his face hoping to kill him first, but no. His immunity drops, he takes tons of dmg until 10-15% or something like that then i'm getting OS'd by I don't even know what. 

You might want to avoid using peacemaker, since you won't be able to easily see what he's doing. He still has a few painful ranged attacks, especially the grenades/ sentient bombardment orb/ etc that he throws.