Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Bow... WHEN!?!?

flamingblueice

11 hours ago, Hieracon said:

Cernos is. Dread is most likely also even through its used by the Stalker. Keep in mind that Stalker uses a warframe and weapon types favored by Tenno so he must have been among the other Tenno at some point before he went rouge.

I don't think the Stalker wears make up.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

As a huge bow fanboy, I would love a new tenno bow, especially one that doesn't suffer as much as current bows against extremely high level enemies...  Would rather use a bow than be pushed into the Shotgun / Tonkor Simulor meta because these are the only weapons that deal enough damage to take out high level foes.

Which range of high level enemies are you referring to?  Just curious.  I'm able to take out lvl 100 and slightly higher enemies fairly well with Rakta Cernos and Dread.  But then again Prowl's headshot multiplier might have something to do with that.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2016 at 8:25 PM, MrDar1o said:

Actually I like their simple design (maybe not Paris Prime), I don't know how to make simple bow looks "cool" (cold damage? huehuehue i'm sorry).

What would be more cool is that if the bows had some sort of mechanical parts like the one in the concept above. When the arrow is charged, the bow changes shape completely and it looks insanely good! Not sure if you play league of legends but check out Varus's bow from that game. Also, hanzo's bow from overwatch is a delight to eyes.

On 11/1/2016 at 8:53 PM, (XB1)C0gnitive 0n3 said:

And dream I will continue. Dread is one of my top 3 primaries - I, absolutely, love that thing.

Dread is one of my fav too! I pray for dread prime to be a real thing...