The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Dreams: Hotfix 2

[DE]Megan

I am not sure if it is a bug or intended to be that way. However: When I use Silva & Aegis, In both Day of the dead and Normal skin. The sword part does not Flame up. It looks like a small plastic blunt dagger xD. Again, Not sure if it is a bug or intended so either way: Thanks/Sorry for troubling anyone^^.

23 hours ago, Robert_Cop_2 said:

the halloween stuff is still missing from the arsenal, will you fix it or ignore it since it's time limited?

have you done a ticket or just posting here and think they will fix it for 1 person? QQing on fourms dosnt get missing items fixed unless ton of people have it going on.... you should of done a ticket a long time ago. now you have a chance to miss out due to waiting so long

Edited by Urska

3 hours ago, Urska said:

have you done a ticket or just posting here and think they will fix it for 1 person? QQing on fourms dosnt get missing items fixed unless ton of people have it going on.... you should of done a ticket a long time ago. now you have a chance to miss out due to waiting so long

They are missing for everyone it's not just me.

Edited by Robert_Cop_2

16 hours ago, ozveryashka said:

Today, as always, we are unable to login, have disconnects, starting new misson --> it's auto-canceling while looking for party 8\10 attempts, the message "Network is not responding" flashing before my eyes...

I'm going to have to call this one out as related to Baro and the pedestals. We suddenly have everyone going balls to the walls credit farming for pedestals when much of the game population has been on hiatus with lack of content updates. Now, suddenly everyone is logging in and effectively spamming the servers by doing quick farm missions.

Still no fix for being unable to toggle Lens Flare. (why hasnt an option been added yet?)

Also needing a fix is the Archwing Quest : Intel Espionage: Montes, Venus, on which the extraction gets broken, possibly due to having a squad, after the extraction objective is set and arrived at, the extraction area disappears and is no longer able to finish the quest.

On 05.11.2016 at 3:06 AM, [DE]Megan said:

A script has been run to give missing Quest items to the players who did not receive them, and thus cannot progress through. Please relog and attempt to continue your Quest.

I have a some problem. I start a new game, and after complete 2-nd mission i dont gain communicator module. Following the advice im restart game, but nothing happened. Marker doesnt appear. Item doesnt appear. Nothing doesnt appear. Why i living for? Help!

Sry for my English.

Spoiler

iwKwPgPY2wY.jpg

VmIwJKH8iEU.jpg

6 hours ago, Urska said:

will give u that, its not just you. "everyone" no? lol not me or my whole guild of 60+ ppl :l

Maybe you and your whole "guild" of 60+ppl have already purchased the skins otherwise you must be blessed beacuse I asked on the region chat and no one was able to do that.