The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odd Weapons to Forma

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

20 answers to this question

Depending on your opinion of thrown melees, the Cerata is an interesting choice. It's got a notably low base damage, but does sport enough crit change for a BC/BR build. Nice if you actually enjoy using the thrown melees, since they overall aren't THAT great. 

Not to mention the base toxin damage. 

Edited by Cazzzz

1 minute ago, -Eraxios- said:

Start Forma-ing the [Caustacyst] with [Whatever you want], and play it with nova, [they would all, very likely, suddenly die] !

Even after it lost it's slash proc, it's effective against most enemies when modded correctly, and it's ranged attack still has potency.

Dark-Split Swords as Dual swords are in the top 3 Dual Swords and prolly the top 10 overall melee weapons, they're worth putting time into.

Do you have a Supra? That'll suck up 8 Forma easy and it's pretty fun while being moderately effective.

Paracysts and Braton Prime happen to be some of the best armor shredding weapons in the game and might be worth your time.

Honestly I'm not gunna recommend garbage for you, best I can do is off beat weapons people don't use often.

Where too being.

I'm an old player been around since Frost Prime released. I've gotten a few weapons with 8 forma in them just for fun.

Twin Viper wraiths - Why? Really really REALLY fast fire rate. I just thought they be fun to dump forma into and they are just to screw around.

Akvasto  - Why? Purely cosmetic. Still mad about not getting Akvasto Prime...

Akmagnus (Main Weapon) - Why? My go to crit monster With Hydraulic Crosshairs and Shrapnel Rounds with a maxed out Arcane Awakening.

Angstrum - Why? Pretty damage numbers and now one of my go to weapons for Index and Rathum.

Klustar - Why? Same as Angstrum... I just kill myself a bit more.

Aksomati - Why? Same as Akmagnus and surprisingly good on mesa. 

Sancti Castanas - Why? Vauban...

Twin Grakatas - Why? Deep down I wanted them to be a Primary weapon but they are secondary... I can pretend.

And most of the other Akimbo weapons because I needed something to do and I love secondaries. So, figured collect them and max them while also collecting Primes. I also collect and my bows too. Also why no akimbo Primary weapons yet?

I have 5 each on my dera vandal and telos boltor. are they ultimate end game monsters? no. fun? oh yeah! I also have a fun thunderbolt build for the attica with (I think) 3-4 forma. Makes it like a messed up rocket launcher or something. Tons of fun I didn't think I was going to have(and the obsidian skin is pretty).

Pox...because even without forma with a blast and corrosive build (Plus 125 base toxin dmg at all times) make it GREAT for shredding armor, and with the blast proc going off...well, enemies that cant get up are dead anyways :P...cant really say how many forma, as i havent forma'd mine ...yet...but the infested hate it :P

Stradavar 2 forma build status crit speed build. Serration split chamber point strike vital Sense dual stats for corrosive. Two mods of choice. Additional crit damage if you got bladed rounds. Heavy caliber is for good damage.  Hammershot for both damage and status. Speed Trigger for both damage and status. 

Keep in mind speed trigger Lowers ammo economy in late game. While hammershot gives a lesser buff to both but better ammo economy. 

Or Shred. Cause well... it shreds.