Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waframe Twitter, The War Within Hype Site Day 5 - Opposing Forces: [Megathread]

Eldnacpeek

2 minutes ago, GorgontheMorgon said:

nah they aren't gonna give us a new frame with this quest. Don't quote me on that but if we do, it really doesn't fit the theme cuz its infested themed, we would need an infested themed quest ya know

Remember, they wanted to release Titania and TWW at the same time before they split the update. But yeah, they didn't even show a model for infested frame.

3 hours ago, GorgontheMorgon said:

Haha they have everything for the Bard frame but needs tweaking and all they have is a picture for the infested one ^^ lol

Which makes me fear the Infested frame may be rushed. If what DE says is true and both frames will be released by the end of the year, that's less than 60 days to complete.

Edited by LazerSkink

3 minutes ago, GorgontheMorgon said:

Haha they have everything for the Bard frame but needs tweaking and all they have is a picture for the infested one ^^ lol

How do we know that they don't have the 3D model? What if they are being secretive about it and its potential importance in TWW. I know I've heard somewhere that there will be no frame released with TWW but what if those plans had changed and we weren't told because of that same importance? I'm just going to wait and see because we may get surprised....

and I like surprises

5 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'm curious as to why the Kuva Guardians are fat; is there any real advantage to being guarded by the morbidly obese? (not hating on anyone who is, it's just that Royal Guards are usually either normal or extra muscular-looking, and are always well dressed.)

Well  because they are *big boned* they can cover more square footage making less room for any type of assassination on the queens. See the queens had to me smart about their defense since they make the grineer, and because of that they need to stay alive so you need *big boned* guards to protect them better than puny guards. Plus judging based off the picture, Im assuming that they have heavy armor leading to the *morbidly obeseness*.