Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waframe Twitter, The War Within Hype Site Day 5 - Opposing Forces: [Megathread]

Eldnacpeek

5 minutes ago, Naith said:

Think it may be a possibility. It seemed very ready to go.

If not this update, then most likely the next. 

I'm thinking that the Ash-Deluxe Skin+ the rework will be it's own update, like with all the previous Deluxe Skins up from Trinity Strega.

Though the gunspear might be coming along with TWW, I am more inclined to thinking that it is going to be added next update, or at least very soon after TWW has dropped.

"New strength creates new weakness; Pupil, can you balance these opposing forces?"

What could it mean? Think we get a new superpower? I mean in Natah (The first quest in this arc it seems) we got Exilus slots, in Second Dream we got Focus Powers, what now?

Edited by Imaru

18 minutes ago, RoboticApplesWithLasers said:

I bet it won't be out till next week

Quote me if i'm wrong, shove it right back in my face!

I want to believe.

But their status thread still says they're releasing it "later this week."

And I feel like most people make a distinction between "later this week," "by the end of the week," and "this weekend."

Edited by Beartornado

15 minutes ago, Beartornado said:

I want to believe.

But their status thread still says they're releasing it "later this week."

And I feel like most people make a distinction between "later this week," "by the end of the week," and "this weekend."

Knowing my luck it'll be late friday early sat morning in UK when it is released. And whilest lots of people will have it off, I don't have that luxury since I work away for weekends so I hope it's late evening at the most.

The mention of a drawback made me think. In a past stream they were considering a game mode with a chance to lose our current warframe for good. With the transferanse disturbance that could be it. Maybe if we fail the queens get our current warframe and eat it or something. They mention being hungry 

8 minutes ago, Kethus said:

The mention of a drawback made me think. In a past stream they were considering a game mode with a chance to lose our current warframe for good. With the transferanse disturbance that could be it. Maybe if we fail the queens get our current warframe and eat it or something. They mention being hungry 

If they start permanently taking away players' warframes, Warframe is done. That's a one-way ticket to losing their player base and any chance for a financially-viable future. They do that and they might as well close down their studio. And if you think I'm kidding, I'm not. I'm serious. That's a sure way to piss off their entire player base.

50 minutes ago, AntoineFlemming said:

If they start permanently taking away players' warframes, Warframe is done. That's a one-way ticket to losing their player base and any chance for a financially-viable future. They do that and they might as well close down their studio. And if you think I'm kidding, I'm not. I'm serious. That's a sure way to piss off their entire player base.

I have to agree. Imagine losing a Vauban Prime? All that grinding, aaaaalll those resources. Losing a frame temporarily for story's sake, yes, i can get behind that, but only if we get our frame back just as it was

5 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

I have to agree. Imagine losing a Vauban Prime? All that grinding, aaaaalll those resources. Losing a frame temporarily for story's sake, yes, i can get behind that, but only if we get our frame back just as it was

Lose a base Excalibur...

Spoiler

get an Excalibur Umbra back.