Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to buy on Baro's 50th visit?

Vactro

Question

I already have Inaros Quest, Primed Continuity, Primed Flow, the Baro Noggle, the EOS armor, Ki'teer Sekhara thing, and Collision Force.

I don't want the fur pattern or the armor for Kubrow because I dont use them.

Machete nope (ain't that mastery seeker guy), and Detron maybe, but not my preference.

Prisma Shade: I already have Shade and altought I like the concept of invisibility thanks to a sentinel is nice I don't like at all how it works...

Primed Pistol Mutation could be a choice but too much effort to rank it and takes a mod slot and capacity that could serve to other things.

Baro Arrow: meh, I already have prisma and I don't use them a lot... xD

Pummel, Full Contact and Crash Course could be a choice but I dont have many weapons with impact primarily

Baro Syandana: Could be a choice also but I already have a lot of them and dont know how this would fit on my frames. It have an appealing desing, and fashionframe you know (?)

Pedestal Prime: Interesting and funny but too many credits xD

Primed Cryo Rounds: Same as Pistol Ammo Mutation

Baro Fireworks: Just nope.

So, do you recommend me getting something or keep until the next visit? I have to say that I only have time to farm ducats and credits for one item.

21 answers to this question

I'd like a pedestal prime but I dont have a million credis xD

25 minutes ago, Awazx said:

60IFXvr.jpg

Jesus Christ

7 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Buy all the things (especially since Baro's time has been extended). 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/714130-pc-baro-2-day-extension-pax-aus/?page=1

Ikr, but during the week I'm very busy with college and I doubt I am going to be able to buy more than one thing.

25 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Buy cryo round and pray for DE to fix it.

Fix how?

55 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

By fixing its polarity. But they'll never do it, that's why I said "pray"

I don't know why everyone is so obsessed over it being "fixed".  Did you use cryo rounds prior to the primed? yes? Then that slot can be formaed to fit the higher cost.  No?  Then forma another V because I'm sure you use at least 5 v mods, one or two v's and an empty slot have room.

We need more D mods not zero, forcing people to accept this via a primed mod is the first step.  Switching out a dozen or two more into D's is the next step.

2 hours ago, Vactro said:

Ah, I get it now. Honestly don't think they'll fix it nor should do it.

Well there is no reason for that mod to use a polarity almost not used at all.

They should give us some D polarity mods, but this particular one has no reason to be different than the other elemental mods.

7 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Well there is no reason for that mod to use a polarity almost not used at all.

The non primed version polarity os enough reason for me xD

12 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

no reason to be different than the other elemental mods

But this is also true actually... It would be better for changing the elements of builds that all had the same

I use pummel on the sonicor, but you can simply replace it with another elemental.
Prisma shade is nice, especially because it gives a lot of mastery and if you ever want to use a shade then you would really want the prisma version.
If you don't have many ducats left, just save them.

1 hour ago, Vactro said:

The non primed version polarity os enough reason for me xD

when I said "fix cryo round" I meant "fix the primed version AND the regular one"

There used to be plenty of threads about this and somehow it stopped... Guess that won't happen.

Edited by Trichouette