The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think Pedestal Prime just became an endgame objective for me.

MegpoidBeetle

"Maybe I'll just buy one for novelty's sake."

"Hmm that one Pedestal Prime is lonely, maybe I'll get another to accompany it."

"Hmm I don't think with just the two of them they'll have fun. Maybe a third pedestal will lighten things up!"

*after the eighth pedestal prime later*

"Ok they definitely need a ninth companioaaaaaand I'm all out of credits"

DE pls have Baro bring that back all the time, I promise I'll have the credits ready again.Hqg3H7l.jpg

And now I have to purchase every noggle in the market. MY OPERATOR WILL BE SO LOVING ALL THE NOGGLES SHE'S RECEIVING

I do hope it's not a one time thing, because I wasn't able to get any this time due to blowing all my credits on maxing primed mods and getting the Impact set, etc.

Building those 60 or so Incubator Power Cores is starting to seem like it was a bad idea.

I wanted one to put in the back; "This is where I would put my prized Kuria, if I had one"

Edited by Serinexxa
better spaces

4 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

I agree. I bit my nails off when i saw it, being that i never needed to get credits and thus had only 10 or so millions in the bank. I want more than 10 of those. WAY more. I should probably look for professional help.

All of us need professional help. 

I'd like to know what are the statistics of the Pedestal Prime sales.

3 minutes ago, Serinexxa said:

I do hope it's not a one time thing, because I wasn't able to get any this time due to blowing all my credits on maxing primed mods and getting the Impact set, etc.

Building those 60 or so Incubator Power Cores is starting to seem like it was a bad idea.

I wanted one to put in the back; "This is where I would put my prized Kuria, if I had one"

If DE does not want a forum riot they better bring it back :P

Got me wondering, if this cost 1 million creds, imagine Grate Prime.

14 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Got me wondering, if this cost 1 million creds, imagine Grate Prime.

The Holy Grail of Fashion Frame

Legend has it RNGesus himself surfed a wave of D20s using the Grate Prime... While holding Dual Tigris Primes.